Login

russian armor

Clown Car Accuracy Consistency

1 May 2019, 18:07 PM

Can we have a moment of silence for twistedtootsy?

But why are only allied clowncars getting nerfed? Why is wehr clowncar allowed 50% accuracy

Well anyone in the Wehr clowncar takes damage when it does, which is something that doesn't happen to the WC 51 or M3 Scout Car for some reason. It's also doctrine locked and has no weapons, making it firmly the worst clowncar of the three.
1 May 2019, 18:34 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Sorry to jump in but I've been curious about the rotation thing.

If a tank with a turret shoots while the hull is rotating, is that considered "moving"?

If a turretless vehicle, like an SU-76 shoots while rotating, is that considered moving?

Yes and yes

I don't know for certain but it would make some sense. Moving can be though as traverse and rotation since both make the tracks/wheels move and the small bumps in the floor would transfer to the hull hence accuracy decreases and it should be harder to aim.
If someone understands the game engine better and knows please do tell us.

It's kind of problematic for turretless tanks but I think they stop at the moment their target gets in the firing cone. Iirc that shouldn't be a big issue.

^

Mod hat:

Invised offtopic posts.
1 May 2019, 20:46 PM

Ptrs clown car and shreks are used to bully light vehicles quite often. It's especially good to run down flamer HT or univeral carrier for easy kill.

Hans has pulled it off once or twice, Jove I've seen use both. And captain molo uses clown cars like a fine wine, you imagine the unit inside and he's done it.

That's why I think 30% moving accuracy is a bad idea to implement for all open halftracks. You already can't target with the squad inside the halftrack, so you have to go through great lengths for the squad not to waste their shrecks/zooks on infantry. A further 40% accuracy nerf would simply make the risk not worth the effort, a 250 with shrecked pgrens is worth 550 manpower, 100 munitions and 20 fuel, for example.

I suggested earlier that the amount of models firing out of the USF M3 should be reduced from 5 to 4. This way the performance of cavs is reduced, while the tootsy strat remains untouched. If that's not possible, make the moving accuracy penalty 40% instead, so you end up with the same total dps as other halftracks (5*0,4 vs 4*0,5).
1 May 2019, 21:25 PM

Well anyone in the Wehr clowncar takes damage when it does, which is something that doesn't happen to the WC 51 or M3 Scout Car for some reason. It's also doctrine locked and has no weapons, making it firmly the worst clowncar of the three.

I have suggested that the casualties from destroyed transporter should be normalized maybe limiting the number of dead to 1-2 per squad and add suppression and RNG damage to the rest of the passengers.
1 May 2019, 22:03 PM

100%agree that it should be consistent. Enough of this picking and choosing shit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★