Login

russian armor

UKF Core changes commander Revamp Patch

1 May 2019, 17:19 PM

If it is meant to, I have seen it bug out, and been left wkth engine damage.

I definitely could be wrong, I havent played UKF in a bit. I just remember my UC removing engine damage without being full after self repair atleast once.
1 May 2019, 17:45 PM

There is a huge difference between (munitions) trades early game and trades in the mid to late game.

Following the logic of equal resource trade in early game, shouldn't panzer tactician get a cost increase to match guards button then? I'd consider 2CP still early game.
1 May 2019, 17:58 PM

platoon command post unlock time is quite short

so UC nerf is nothing

What UKF really need is nerf the tommy

1 May 2019, 18:20 PM

Following the logic of equal resource trade in early game, shouldn't panzer tactician get a cost increase to match guards button then? I'd consider 2CP still early game.

I think its because PT is meant to be used by LVs too. But I follow your logic tho.
1 May 2019, 21:08 PM

I don't see a reason to pick vickers upgrade for UC now that they both are tech locked.

Wasp is superior one here and only reason vickers was picked was because it could arrive early.

It will not get soft-removed if it'll stay locked behind T1 as frankly, there is not a single reason to get it over WASP now.

I actually like the Vicky upgrade if there isn't alot of garrisons and I'm playing against okw who doesn't use cover as much as Ost because it helps well against flanks. Plus the extra Supression on the fly is handy. The delay seems pointless since brits can already tech fast, but I don't think the Vicky upgrade is bad
2 May 2019, 03:48 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I definitely could be wrong, I havent played UKF in a bit. I just remember my UC removing engine damage without being full after self repair atleast once.

Mine vs faust ?
2 May 2019, 05:23 AM

Mine vs faust ?

Maybe, however I thought Mines OHKed the UC.

2 May 2019, 06:01 AM

The repair button repairs engine damage but doesn’t fully repair it from low health

Gutted about UC upgrade being behind T1 :<
2 May 2019, 06:46 AM

Only Teller mines (400dmg) do because the UC has 240 hp. OKW mines do 200 damage.
2 May 2019, 08:31 AM

They don't kill a full health UC.

In practice though, the UC's usually taken some damage early game and with only the inefficient self-repair to heal with it's usually a little down on health.
2 May 2019, 09:12 AM

you could as well make tommies five man squads from the get go, remove bolster and then balance tommies by 5 man squad being standard
2 May 2019, 11:41 AM

IMO

- Let bolster require either AEC tech / Bofors tech / Company command post first.
- Revert change to the UC vickers.
- Decrease UKF sniper aimtime if bolster delay makes Ost sniper too strong.
2 May 2019, 14:00 PM

you could as well make tommies five man squads from the get go, remove bolster and then balance tommies by 5 man squad being standard

Alright but what about the Sappers then since they benefit from bolster as well? Do they become just a 4 man squad or do they also become a 5 man squad by default since no other engineer squad, besides the REs with veterancy, becomes a 5 man squad?

Maybe going the CoH route of having a 5 man IS but with a 3rd upgrade to become a recon section with a snipe ability and camo and costing around 300 manpower and a 4 man Sapper squad would be a good tradeoff for no boaster, I also miss their expert engineer upgrade but they do get it with the heavy engineers upgrade from Anvil somewhat anyhow so I guess it's fine. Or the IS can receive the Recon section upgrade from Hammer.
3 May 2019, 14:52 PM

Universal Carrier
Suggestions:
Slightly increase the firing arc of the bren.
3 May 2019, 15:25 PM

Oh hey they fixed the Bofors Bug finally

And just nerfed other stuff for fun. GG brits, only faction to get a nerf bat in the core changes.

(Disclaimer: This is not true but allow me a little melodrama for the abysmal state the UKF is in still)
3 May 2019, 15:53 PM

This isn’t meant to be a buff/nerf, but rather an idea that may be shaped either way.

What if the UC vickers was treated as the ostheer halftruck, where it’s usable on the move, but gets bonuses and suppression once you dig it in?
3 May 2019, 16:03 PM

If the whole reason UKF's early Bolster has to be such a massive power spike is the Ostheer sniper, give the Universal Carrier a huge boost versus snipers. Like, two bursts to kill one.

That prevents Ost from building a sniper until it has the tools to defend it from a UC.
6 May 2019, 12:10 PM

Gueniue question, but why is the UC been targeted for nerfs?

Less durable and now costs more to repair; that's going to hurt a lot.

It has such a hard time staying alive during teir0 as is and becomes completely obsolete as soon as light vehicles hit the field.

Doing away with the UC is just gonna lead to more IS spam.

6 May 2019, 13:50 PM

Gueniue question, but why is the UC been targeted for nerfs?

It's pretty strong vs. OKW in early game since they don't have Fausts - you generally have to rely on preemptive Raketen + luck with actually hitting it. Even with OST on maps like Crossing in the Woods it's almost impossible to Faust and you just bleed MP like crazy until counter comes out. Combined with the already effective Section Spam meta it can be pretty rough. You definitely need to be able to scare it off with small arms a bit better than currently but they'll need to fine tune the nerfs so that it doesn't become useless (IMO Wasp is already pretty UP so you do need that early game utility)
6 May 2019, 14:29 PM

It's pretty strong vs. OKW in early game since they don't have Fausts - you generally have to rely on preemptive Raketen + luck with actually hitting it. Even with OST on maps like Crossing in the Woods it's almost impossible to Faust and you just bleed MP like crazy until counter comes out. Combined with the already effective Section Spam meta it can be pretty rough. You definitely need to be able to scare it off with small arms a bit better than currently but they'll need to fine tune the nerfs so that it doesn't become useless (IMO Wasp is already pretty UP so you do need that early game utility)

Thanks for clarification

I've rarely had to face off against the UC whenever I play axis and always found it to be a unit that can force units into cover rather than straightup killing machine.

The wasp is a rather underwhelming upgrade but maybe the new assault sections will be able to make for a massive lack of UKF anti-garrison.

Well, nerfing the UC will almost certainly lead to more IS spam.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★