Login

russian armor

Command panther adjustment

5 Mar 2019, 20:26 PM

Yeah, I more than agree on LOS.

Anyway, where was it mentioned on twitch, just curious.

Soviet mark target is 35% bonus damage (one less shot to kill in medium vs medium combat). Command panther mark target is 25% bonus damage and 15% bonus accuracy (0 less shots to kill in medium vs medium combat, health wise).

Should one reverse the argument then? Is there any reason why its Mark target has to do 25% damage Vs the Soviets 35%? Should the command panther's mark target then be buffed to match the soviet one? The first line of your post (when you use the correct numbers) implies that it should.

You forgot the *mic drop* :thumb:
5 Mar 2019, 20:26 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

The sight range of the CP is pretty stupid, IMO it should be nerfed to Jackson level

The jackson has standard sight range at vet 0 fyi (which is fine, just don't think it should be referred to as jackson level in that case).
5 Mar 2019, 20:28 PM

The jackson has standard sight range at vet 0 fyi (which is fine, just don't think it should be called jackson level in that case).

And it no longer gets sight range bonus from the veterancy since december balance patch 2017
5 Mar 2019, 20:29 PM

The sight range of the CP is pretty stupid, IMO it should be nerfed to Jackson level

In any case one is a doctrinal special unit thar competes with KT and build limit of 1. And the other is not.

Yeah make them both similar

Limit jacksons to 1, after that you cant get a pershing
5 Mar 2019, 20:29 PM

Yeah, I more than agree on LOS.

Anyway, where was it mentioned on twitch, just curious.

Soviet mark target is 35% bonus damage (one less shot to kill in medium vs medium combat). Command panther mark target is 25% bonus damage and 15% bonus accuracy (0 less shots to kill in medium vs medium combat, health wise).

Should one reverse the argument then? Is there any reason why its Mark target has to do 25% damage Vs the Soviets 35%? Should the command panther's mark target then be buffed to match the soviet one? The first line of your post (when you use the correct numbers) implies that it should.
it was a number of months ago in a 2vs2, Hans went the usual land mattress strategy but OKW went early stuka into command panther, late game all allied team weapons were vaporized.

The luvnest game was a 1vs1 and his churchills and team weapons were spotted a mile off by panther. Despite some great micro on his part you could just see the unit stacking into a monster with vet and he slowly lost the game.

I'll edit the OP, thank you for clarifying the stats
5 Mar 2019, 20:30 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

And it no longer gets sight range bonus from the veterancy since december balance patch 2017

Thought the sight bonus might have been altered (not removed), so I edited it to say vet 0 just in case. But yeah, you're right.
5 Mar 2019, 20:30 PM

You forgot the *mic drop* :thumb:

:clap:
5 Mar 2019, 20:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I'll edit the OP, thank you for clarifying the stats

I shouldn't need to. That said, thanks for at least being agreeable when its pointed out; sorry for taking this out on you in a sense. As I said, it's something that's bothered me about the balance section in general.
5 Mar 2019, 20:33 PM

The aura will stack with whatever units around it
5 Mar 2019, 20:41 PM

In any case one is a doctrinal special unit thar competes with KT and build limit of 1. And the other is not.

Yeah make them both similar

Limit jacksons to 1, after that you cant get a pershing

WHY MY CALL-IN ISNT BUSTED AF ?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAH DX DX DX
5 Mar 2019, 20:45 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

So mark target with the following stats

It also has great self spotting, yet Jackson has been hit with LoS nerfs. (Once you get vet it basically is old t-70 map hacks too)

Possibly time to bring this tank into line with a small price decrease?

@OP I see you've corrected the stats provided. I think it best if you'd clarify just exactly what you'd like to happen with the command panther now that you have the correct stats, and why.

@Everyone else, thread devolving rather fast. Just try and keep the garbage posts under 50% of the total posts or it goes to the graveyard.
5 Mar 2019, 20:50 PM

WHY MY CALL-IN ISNT BUSTED AF ?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAH DX DX DX

IS-2 is looking at you in a corner, then turns and starts crying again
5 Mar 2019, 20:52 PM

Wait so the command panther is UP now? When the hell did that happen? It's still a call-in unit and it should be locked behind tech (and made cheaper when it's moved as a trade-off)

As for comparing it to the Soviet one, that doesn't make much sense to me. One is a Commander ability, the other is an ability for a unit. OKW also has heat shells on Elite Armor to improve their tanks damage if they want
5 Mar 2019, 20:54 PM

To @OP.
If you found an exploit to LoS, dont point that as emotionally as it can be. These forums are full of people ready to give advice and stats.

I was not aware of such exploit but i still disregard quite heavily on the way you want to solve things.

Command panther has been harrassed a lot because of its aura so careful of necroing.

5 Mar 2019, 20:57 PM

Wait so the command panther is UP now? When the hell did that happen? It's still a call-in unit and it should be locked behind tech (and made cheaper when it's moved as a trade-off)

As for comparing it to the Soviet one, that doesn't make much sense to me. One is a Commander ability, the other is an ability for a unit. OKW also has heat shells on Elite Armor to improve their tanks damage if they want

Sad thing you compare 2 different commanders that are mutually exclusive. And no one says CP is UP, read agin please.

And one demands a unit to be present, wich demand muni in addition to the unit cost(manp, fuel and not getting a KT) and the other is a call in. SU has greater impact (reducing 1 shot to kill on mediums) and OKM does not
5 Mar 2019, 20:59 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

@Everyone else, thread devolving rather fast. Just try and keep the garbage posts under 50% of the total posts or it goes to the graveyard.

Wouldn't call that a bad thing tbh.
5 Mar 2019, 22:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2019, 20:13 PMddd
Its the trend of axis commanders. Soviets get inferior version of the ability taking whole slot, while okw gets better version bundled with command panther callin. Same with flamethrowers, same for doctrinal sprint, same for weapon and resources drops etc. Axis always gets more and better for less.

*Glares at tank traps taking up an entire slot by itself while the axis versions get trenches and Bunkers and emplacements*
5 Mar 2019, 22:20 PM

*Glares at tank traps taking up an entire slot by itself while the axis versions get trenches and Bunkers and emplacements*

*Eyes out ost G43 weapon upgrade + interrogation map hack and OKW MP40+smoke nades+rec acc boost, while soviet ppsh and USF LMG is plain weapon upgrade*

There's plenty others too.
5 Mar 2019, 22:25 PM

The aura will stack with whatever units around it

Jacksons have an aura?
5 Mar 2019, 22:29 PM

This thread is about the CP LOS right? Can someone give the stats for the LOS then?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★