Login

russian armor

Command panther adjustment

5 Mar 2019, 17:29 PM

So mark target with the following stats

It also has great self spotting, yet Jackson has been hit with LoS nerfs. (Once you get vet it basically is old t-70 map hacks too)

Possibly time to bring this tank into line with a small price decrease?
5 Mar 2019, 17:31 PM

i will gladly have it at 30% too with the ability to slow down tanks into sitting ducks
5 Mar 2019, 19:06 PM

OP edited, therefore
My point now is about LoS, its better because CP is a very specific unit designed long ago
5 Mar 2019, 19:10 PM

i will gladly have it at 30% too with the ability to slow down tanks into sitting ducks

But the Soviet one doesn't do that?
5 Mar 2019, 19:23 PM

"Why my so beloved allied abilities are inferior to superior axis counterparts!?"

I dunno sherlock, maybe a broader picture of the factions and commanders involved might explain why.
Using the same logic on stugs/su85 why the latter can selfspot and even penn heavy tanks but stugs are inferior en those two aspects?
Checkmate.

Yeah its like saying why my wolverine is weaker than jagtiger.
5 Mar 2019, 19:42 PM

Yeah its like saying why my wolverine is weaker than jagtiger.

Also like, Why my tiger 1 gets roflstomped by nondoc jackson.
5 Mar 2019, 19:56 PM

"Why my so beloved allied abilities are inferior to superior axis counterparts!?"

I dunno sherlock, maybe a broader picture of the factions and commanders involved might explain why.

Using the same logic on stugs/su85 why the latter can selfspot and even penn heavy tanks but stugs are inferior en those two aspects?
Checkmate.

How do factional differences in any way excuse a vet command panther parked behind mid VP on crossing or minsk being able to spot inside your base?

The unit combined with double damage is a bit too good imo, if you disagree you have to provide actual reasons rather than strawman argument you know...

Also fyi su-85 gets slower and worse arc with self spot, yet vet command panther can see further even while driving top speed. So you've made your own argument against yourself with that poor comparison
5 Mar 2019, 19:58 PM

I'd say the main arguement is that Mark Target can be anywhere. But Mark target from a Command panther both requires you to BUILD the panther, and also be close enough to use it right?

I've never really seen it make a huge difference given not many allied doctrines even have heavy tanks. But it's far from OP.
5 Mar 2019, 20:03 PM

How do factional differences in any way excuse a vet command panther parked behind mid VP on crossing or minsk being able to spot inside your base?

The unit combined with double damage is a bit too good imo, if you disagree you have to provide actual reasons rather than strawman argument you know...

Kharn took the modesty to answer not what you want to hear but what you had to hear.
If you make blind questions its pretty logic that you get blind aswers, mr strawman argument.
Kindness is a way to achieve your goals, not a sign of weakness.

If you disagree with the answers you get then dont bother asking in the first place.

Both abilities are totally different on different commabders and factions. Consither the rest of the facts that make up the cost/benefits of each one. Then come again and complaint if you really want to

Edit. As for your addition of the su85 answer , it is as blind comparison as the one you did on mark target, but you missed the point and lost both arguments on the intent. Gj m8

2edit. As long as the orinal claim was misleading and the Op was edited, almost half of my sayings are to that original post
5 Mar 2019, 20:03 PM

Is the Commander Panther's mark-target the same that the USF jeep gets?

5 Mar 2019, 20:11 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Is there any reason why it's Mark target has to do 50% damage Vs the Soviets 30%?

I just don't understand why people take the time to make balance threads but don't take the time to fact check themselves. I don't know, I guess the fact that the balance section is just an anthology of factually incorrect statements has really started to wear on me. I'm fairly sure more than half of the objective points made initial posts are incorrect, and I don't understand how people can expect actual discussion when over half of what they say is wrong.
5 Mar 2019, 20:12 PM

Kharn took the modesty to answer not what you want to hear but what you had to hear.
If you make blind questions its pretty logic that you get blind aswers, mr strawman argument.
Kindness is a way to achieve your goals, not a sign of weakness.

If you disagree with the answers you get then dont bother asking in the first place.

Both abilities are totally different on different commabders and factions. Consither the rest of the facts that make up the cost/benefits of each one. Then come again and complaint if you really want to

Edit. As for your addition of the su85 answer , it is as blind comparison as the one you did on mark target, but you missed the point and lost both arguments on the intent. Gj m8

Right, I'm the one making blind answers when panther LoS is leagues out of line with any other vehicle. Yet you fail to mention this part of the discussion at all.

Gj, BTW both Hans and luvnest have mentioned on stream how crazy this unit can make OKW lategame, do you think they are talking trash too? Because this thread is basically highlighting the same issues they brought up on stream
ddd
5 Mar 2019, 20:13 PM

Its the trend of axis commanders. Soviets get inferior version of the ability taking whole slot, while okw gets better version bundled with command panther callin. Same with flamethrowers, same for doctrinal sprint, same for weapon and resources drops etc. Axis always gets more and better for less.
5 Mar 2019, 20:14 PM

Also like, Why my tiger 1 gets roflstomped by nondoc jackson.

Maybe because its not win button
5 Mar 2019, 20:16 PM

I just don't understand why people take the time to make balance threads but don't take the time to fact check themselves. I don't know, I guess the fact that the balance section is just an anthology of factually incorrect statements has really started to wear on me. I'm fairly sure more than half of the objective points made initial posts are incorrect, and I don't understand how people can expect actual discussion when over half of what they say is wrong.
feel free to post the correct percentages and I will apologize, but this is what was mentioned on twitch.

LoS issues are valid though I'm sure you would agree.
5 Mar 2019, 20:21 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

feel free to post the correct percentages and I will apologize, but this is what was mentioned on twitch.

LoS issues are valid though I'm sure you would agree.

Yeah, I more than agree on LOS.

Anyway, where was it mentioned on twitch, just curious.

Soviet mark target is 35% bonus damage (one less shot to kill in medium vs medium combat). Command panther mark target is 25% bonus damage and 15% bonus accuracy (0 less shots to kill in medium vs medium combat, health wise).

Should one reverse the argument then? Is there any reason why its Mark target has to do 25% damage Vs the Soviets 35%? Should the command panther's mark target then be buffed to match the soviet one? The first line of your post (when you use the correct numbers) implies that it should.
5 Mar 2019, 20:23 PM

Right, I'm the one making blind answers when panther LoS is leagues out of line with any other vehicle. Yet you fail to mention this part of the discussion at all.

Gj, BTW both Hans and luvnest have mentioned on stream how crazy this unit can make OKW lategame, do you think they are talking trash too? Because this thread is basically highlighting the same issues they brought up on stream

Im sorry to burst your bubble but, why would I care what you know if you dont say it in the first time? What would I care what others say as an argumend of your own complaints about a specific situation that happens after a lot of things happened before? And for what godhearing reason I must answer your so demanding request you disguise as an empirical fact when it really is a biased opinion?
Take a moment to think before yoy spit next time.

The ability is OK wether you like it or not
5 Mar 2019, 20:25 PM

Im sorry to burst your bubble but, why would I care what you know if you dont say it in the first time? What would I care what others say as an argumend of your own complaints about a specific situation that happens after a lot of things hapoent to succeed beforehand? And for what godhearing reason I must answer your so demanding request you disguise as an empirical fact when it really is a biased opinion?
Take a moment to think before yoy spit next time.

The ability is OK wether you like it or not

Lay off the personal attacks and stay in topic please
5 Mar 2019, 20:25 PM

The sight range of the CP is pretty stupid, IMO it should be nerfed to Jackson level
5 Mar 2019, 20:26 PM

Lay off the personal attacks and stay in topic please

I did, your post is a personal complaint, i answered your demand and even the mark ability balance.
Good day sir
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight