Login

russian armor

Ostheer MG/Early

• This thread is locked
PAGES (13)down
1 Mar 2019, 09:10 AM

Just to clarify:
You think ostheer needs a nerf..why?
For me, personally, ostheer is really weak this patch.

Not a big deal - over months of lurking this forum I have noticed a pattern that they are weak for you in every patch.
1 Mar 2019, 09:17 AM

i dont know why do you think maxim is weak..it is great at the sov faction and can on most maps counter every okw easily. and have acces to an AT gun with barrage abilty, good mortars to cunter other mgs..and callin guards..is the greatest and easiest strat to win the early and midgame
1 Mar 2019, 09:22 AM

Not a big deal - over months of lurking this forum I have noticed a pattern that they are weak for you in every patch.

In comparison to every other factions (which got all powercreeped at some point), yes.
There were some patches which Made ostheer strong/OP like 444s.

Anyway, its my personal oppinion. Im totaly fine that you disagree.
1 Mar 2019, 09:38 AM

Is that hard to say: "OST DOESNT NEED A NERF"?

How about this:

ost doesn't need training wheels anymore, its a big boy now and can ride his bike without help

Lower prices just for being ost is imbalanced, especially since they already get extra mp on start.
1 Mar 2019, 11:07 AM

Ostheer is completely broken in 1v1
few days ago i grabbed double bars on all riflemen and tried to take down the mg from front, guess what, it suppressed all my infantry, and then i lost map control. shouldn't i won that game easily by taking op weapons and rush?
1 Mar 2019, 11:10 AM

Ostheer is completely broken in 1v1
few days ago i grabbed double bars on all riflemen and tried to take down the mg from front, guess what, it suppressed all my infantry, and then i lost map control. shouldn't i won that game easily by taking op weapons and rush?

First game in coh2?
1 Mar 2019, 11:58 AM

For different factions, units which have similar price do have different performance, for example, Ostwind and Centaur, Assault Grenadiers and Assault Engineers.

The axis variants you mentioned are known to be under performing (I mean so is the maxim). Different performance is fine, but the net should be comparable. The mg42 compared to the maxim is like conscripts compared to Obers, minus any utility.

Conscripts and grens perform relatively similar in the early stages of the game-both costing the same, but grens behind 80mp and 10 fuel. The maxim is behind literally double that and provides nothing of value unless massed. That is not good balance.

But even then, while underwhelming the ostwind and Ass grens can accomplish their goals. Ostwind will shoot up infantry and planes and ass grens are a solid open, they just fall off in scaling. There is no situation that the maxim performs to cost.
1 Mar 2019, 13:52 PM

First game in coh2?

no bro, i have 6k hours, i know what i am talking about
wehrmacht needs nerf asap, period
i would change mg42 cost to 300 mp and move pz4 to tier 4
1 Mar 2019, 13:57 PM

no bro, i have 6k hours, i know what i am talking about
wehrmacht needs nerf asap, period
i would change mg42 cost to 300 mp and move pz4 to tier 3

i mean...you cant tell me that you played 6k hour in coh2 and didnt learned to attack a MG frontaly. (if its not possible to flank/ smoke / etc) you dont blobb into it...you should attack from left, middle, right...so it cant supress all model at the same time and must switch...enough time to crouch/ run to it and throw a grenade. or stay in cover in shot it down...easy
1 Mar 2019, 14:02 PM

i mean...you cant tell me that you played 6k hour in coh2 and didnt learned to attack a MG frontaly. (if its not possible to flank/ smoke / etc) you dont blobb into it...you should attack from left, middle, right...so it cant supress all model at the same time and must switch...enough time to crouch/ run to it and throw a grenade. or stay in cover in shot it down...easy

you think right flank would be more appropriate to flank from ? or should i go like left -> right -> left -> back ? so opponent can't catch what i want to do
1 Mar 2019, 14:03 PM

you think right flank would be more appropriate to flank from ? or should i go like left -> right -> left -> back ? so opponent can't catch what i want to do

Right -> left ->left -> front is the way to go
1 Mar 2019, 14:07 PM

you can do it like you did...but than dont cry in forum when u play like newbi
1 Mar 2019, 14:11 PM

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A
1 Mar 2019, 15:39 PM

Is that hard to say: "OST DOESNT NEED A NERF"?

Can you stop whining about Ostheer? This isn't about Ostheer, its about 1 unit in their headquarters compared to the equivalent units on other factions. It's as much about Ost as it is about anyone else

Stop talking about "all you people wanting to nerf ostheer." Stop. Please ****ing stop. I want to increase the price of one unit. If you can't handle a discussion about that, you don't belong on the forums.

If I'm talking about 1 unit. And then you say "nope can't touch it the faction is UP" then there's no point in discussing anything. This game is way too good for factions to be flatly overpowered. There's certain units and strats that are, on all 5 rosters
1 Mar 2019, 15:55 PM

Can you stop whining about Ostheer? This isn't about Ostheer, its about 1 unit in their headquarters compared to the equivalent units on other factions. It's as much about Ost as it is about anyone else

Stop talking about "all you people wanting to nerf ostheer." Stop. Please ****ing stop. I want to increase the price of one unit. If you can't handle a discussion about that, you don't belong on the forums.

If I'm talking about 1 unit. And then you say "nope can't touch it the faction is UP" then there's no point in discussing anything. This game is way too good for factions to be flatly overpowered. There's certain units and strats that are, on all 5 rosters

Isn't making a single unit more expensive a nerf to the whole faction? Pretty sure it is.. and since the faction has become the underdog since the latest patches (instead of the USF & UKF) I don't think the increased price is going to give you the effect you want.
1 Mar 2019, 15:59 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Invised some posts for just being generally unhelpful and offtopic.
1 Mar 2019, 16:06 PM

Isn't making a single unit more expensive a nerf to the whole faction? Pretty sure it is..

No it really isn't. Here's a list of Ostheer units that won't be affected:

Literally all of them except the mg42

"Oh but it will effect timing and it delays other units"
Very VERY slightly yes. If you think this will be a critically debilitating change than you have an unhealthy bias towards Ostheer.

Then of course there's the fact I've already said I want to increase the cost of all MGs. And the performance of most of them too
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 572

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak