Login

russian armor

Brit cancer emplacements regiment

1 Jan 2019, 15:16 PM

Hello. Why do the brits have a doctrine that makes their emplacements invulnerable to 2 leigs, paks, and everything else. Why does this doctrine have an ability to counter my leigs with laser guided arty strikes that come from brit base. Why are said emplacements back to full health after my 2 leig barrages are finished and i have to wait for the cooldown to end, why do they still, after having 3 emplacements up still have like 4 infantry sections on the map and bringing out tanks still. Why does this doctrine have off map arty ability available?
Thx
1 Jan 2019, 15:21 PM

Because Cim City is a fun game, wouldnt you agree?
1 Jan 2019, 15:34 PM

Sim city is really annoying strat to play against, but its still very possible to counter. First of just being aggressive and not giving him opportunity to build up his city is very important, if not possible, then focusing down single emplacement he managed to build can help.

Also sim city can be largely avoided, unless map has 2 important points like 2 vps or fuel plus vp (which very few maps do) you can simply focus your efforts to other side of the map, leaving his emplacements useless and his smaller mobile army outnumbered.

Personally sim city is annoying because it slows down game to a crawl. even if he only secures one vp with it, match is going to take a good while while you try to dodge his arty and mortars.
1 Jan 2019, 15:36 PM

Sim city is really annoying strat to play against, but its still very possible to counter. First of just being aggressive and not giving him opportunity to build up his city is very important, if not possible, then focusing down single emplacement he managed to build can help.

Also sim city can be largely avoided, unless map has 2 important points like 2 vps or fuel plus vp (which very few maps do) you can simply focus your efforts to other side of the map, leaving his emplacements useless and his smaller mobile army outnumbered.

Personally sim city is annoying because it slows down game to a crawl. even if he only secures one vp with it, match is going to take a good while while you try to dodge his arty and mortars.

I play 2v2's and most maps are small so they just built them where they could cover both vps and trust me when i say me and my mate got paks and arty and focused 1 of 3 emplacements but it still magically got back to full hp after barrages ended and had to wait for cd.
1 Jan 2019, 15:50 PM

I think for starters the Advanced Emplacements Forward Assembly repair upgrade automatrons should get a much bigger respawn time after they are killed. That way you could focus your first indirect fire barrage at the back to kill the repair automatrons and use the second barrage to finish the emplacement.

Other than that the only thing that can really work is to try to go somewhere else and come back once you have PzIV/Panther or leFH 18. You can try to smoke Bofors and put OKW incendiary nades on them but a good Brit player will attack ground through the smoke easily so it's still dangerous.
1 Jan 2019, 15:50 PM

while this emplacment, which are UNITS (have popcap, can ground attack, can get vet, have abiltys,...) really strong...they are very cheap. 2 mortars with high range for only 400mp? which doesnt eat ur mp when damaged? hell YEAH!

a bofors gun which wipe whole squads in a blink of eye, can hold armys into middle game...penetrate even strong armor and has a indirect fire modus? for only 30 fuel and some mp?? HELL.

and this emplacment can brace?? imagine the 120 fuel schwerer could deal heavy dmg, coulc brace, have indirect fire modus and attack ground..and vet....because...we know...its a building too..like the brits "emplacment".

1 Jan 2019, 16:12 PM

The counter barrage ability need to go from this commander. It is better suited for arty commander anyway.
1 Jan 2019, 16:14 PM

Sorry but if I win a match with this emplacement strat in 2018/19, all it tells me is that my opponent must be really horrible at this game.
1 Jan 2019, 16:19 PM

I played not long ago a really long and shit game against a sim city player. It was a nightmare. Even though it was 2 mortar pits and a Bofors, I was unable to counter them with double Mortar half-trucks, and a regular mortar. The mortars covered 2 VP so while I owned more of the map I was still losing.
However, then I came up with a brilliant strategy. I rushed his base with a tiger, Panzer 4 and stug. I had the fuel for this because I controlled more of the map and built a fuel cache. Killed his base, won the game.
Another Way is to get Encirclement Doc and close the pocket on him.
PS 1v1 player here
1 Jan 2019, 16:28 PM

Sorry but if I win a match with this emplacement strat in 2018/19, all it tells me is that my opponent must be really horrible at this game.

And all it tells me is ur a 3v3 player and ur opinion aint worth shit
1 Jan 2019, 16:33 PM

LOL Aerafield noob.

Anyway you need only to keep alive your army and keep one VP and rush lefh, possibly + zeroing artillery with fortifications doctrine.
1 Jan 2019, 16:40 PM

LOL Aerafield noob.

Anyway you need only to keep alive your army and keep one VP and rush lefh, possibly + zeroing artillery with fortifications doctrine.
Yeah i was actually building a lefh to maybe counter all that bs but my team mate dropped so i didnt bother. Guess i have to keep in mind that when im matched vs 2 brits i have to choose a lefh commander
1 Jan 2019, 16:46 PM
Donator 11

>Brit emplacements relevant int 2019??? What game are you guys playing?
1 Jan 2019, 16:51 PM

>Brit emplacements relevant int 2019??? What game are you guys playing?

Its the first time i ever played against it and i couldnt believe it myself but im telling you that shit becomes indestructible after they upgrade it and its constantly being repaired by fob engis + the doc abilities that counter your weapon teams make it even better. im just glad i dont see it much tbh
1 Jan 2019, 17:05 PM

so? I was top 20 with all factions in 2v2 when I was still playing it. I know it's hard to admit up to being bad at a video game, but you'll get there eventually :-)
1 Jan 2019, 17:07 PM

as much as i despise stationary shit (includes crew spam), since it removes the necessarity of micro and thats why people are playing it in the first place i guess, its not indestructible
1 Jan 2019, 17:11 PM

:-)

ur not even worth the muscle movement
1 Jan 2019, 17:12 PM

You started with a point, since then youve just been cancerous. So did you just want to complain or hear peoples opinion?
1 Jan 2019, 17:13 PM

Maybe you should watch this tutorial, it will be good for you :)

Will help more than charging a volks blob into the bofors, probably the only thing you tried so far
1 Jan 2019, 17:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2019, 17:12 PMBaba
You started with a point, since then youve just been cancerous. So did you just want to complain or hear peoples opinion?
didnt say that to you buddy and you can see im replying to everyone accept for the dipshit
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★