Login

russian armor

Wishlist for 2019

28 Jun 2019, 09:29 AM

They should have that mechanism for ignoring cover the close you are.

I mean how ridiclous does it sound for a squad that closes in face to face with smg's but the guy with bolt actions holds them off because he is a building!

It should be at least closer than 5 units. Still the building gives an advantage, but as much as it should currently now. Another alternative to at least counter in another way.

I mean it is quite self-evident in terms of urban combat, who should win that engagement irl. Not bolt actions close range but it should be smgs who win the initiative mainly when they close in.

Or ensure that Smgs have a bonus against garrisons.
28 Jun 2019, 11:51 AM

Or ensure that Smgs have a bonus against garrisons.

I wish other infantry squads could enter a building to do CQC, no?
Then SMGs would eat bolt actions.
28 Jun 2019, 12:07 PM

I wish other infantry squads could enter a building to do CQC, no?
Then SMGs would eat bolt actions.

"Warfare" had a similar mechanic. If you look at the whole game, there were a lot of cool ideas and concepts in it. But the game was pretty badly done. But I liked it.
28 Jun 2019, 13:09 PM

Better retreat bonuses, basically back to the way the game was 3 years ago.

So sick of OKW being able to insta-win any first engagement if they chase the capping unit and get the early wipe.

Generally also sick of not being able to flank or harass because the risk is too high of a wipe.

In general for damage to be less bursty. It is very hard to figure out when to retreat now, suddenly stuff just goes poof because damage is so bursty and random. Would really like to see more intuitive, better paced damage generally.

28 Jun 2019, 13:36 PM

Better retreat bonuses, basically back to the way the game was 3 years ago.]

I'm quite positive that absolutely nothing changed about that since release.
28 Jun 2019, 15:00 PM

Create a new commander for USF.

A new elite unit, an ace, a super soldier.

It is called
28 Jun 2019, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 18:43 PMnigo
Removal of ALL unofficial community managers, who have access to Relic only because their friendship with Relic workers, not because merit or knowledge or community long term compromisses.

In reality this happen since the first CoH2 closed alpha in 2012. This explain ALL the garbage we seen in this game for years.

People with different agendas tried to change this game to their personal tastes over the years instead to think on the community in a long term project.

Take this as example: A total mess in OKW faction is a direct result of this bad influence.

In fact the guilty of Relic is not the bad design, but accepted all this bad influence from people who only think themselves. These people dont care about community or the game, they love to show their Relic connections.

Another example: Around 2013-2014 one of this "unofficial community managers" was in charge to control who was in or out in a closed beta Relic product. Lol GG Relic.

I call these people as "Relic friends". A clan with that name is a good idea to this people. :D

Tl;dr coh2.org > Relic friends
28 Jun 2019, 16:02 PM

A game where tanks dont have 10000000000 health and take 6,7,8 hits before blowing up. Its stupid and unrealistic.
Panther is broken, 3 MG's, its speed, its turret, its pen, its armor. Why would you ever not build one?
Churchill is like a slower worse Tiger. Again stupid health pool...Why?
Tiger has too much health, why?
28 Jun 2019, 18:03 PM

A game where tanks dont have 10000000000 health and take 6,7,8 hits before blowing up. Its stupid and unrealistic.

WW2 has no shortage of video game options. If you dont like coh's style, find something else
28 Jun 2019, 18:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

They should have that mechanism for ignoring cover the close you are.

I mean how ridiclous does it sound for a squad that closes in face to face with smg's but the guy with bolt actions holds them off because he is a building!

It should be at least closer than 5 units. Still the building gives an advantage, but as much as it should currently now. Another alternative to at least counter in another way.

I mean it is quite self-evident in terms of urban combat, who should win that engagement irl. Not bolt actions close range but it should be smgs who win the initiative mainly when they close in.

Buildings have windows and limited exit routes. This limits their offensive potential and opens up ways to "punish" the units inside.

Better retreat bonuses, basically back to the way the game was 3 years ago.

So sick of OKW being able to insta-win any first engagement if they chase the capping unit and get the early wipe.

Generally also sick of not being able to flank or harass because the risk is too high of a wipe.

In general for damage to be less bursty. It is very hard to figure out when to retreat now, suddenly stuff just goes poof because damage is so bursty and random. Would really like to see more intuitive, better paced damage generally.

Either you remember wrong, or you remember when the game had offensive veterancy not working at all.

ISU152 was more deadly. KV8 and flamer tanks were more deadly. HE sherman, KT and Comets were scarier when you had on top worst squad formations. T70, AEC, P2 and all AAHT were more deadly.
All weapon upgraded infantry and call in units were stronger.

The only thing that comes close to what you describe is when CoH2 had only OH vs SU as factions. Problem is that you still had BS wipes with demos, precision strike, random mine wipes, etc.
28 Jun 2019, 18:14 PM

Return Soviet barbed wire field.
28 Jun 2019, 23:04 PM

Permanently Banned
A FUCKING RELOAD BUTTON FOR ALL HMGS!!! Please, how hard can it be to add a manual reload button?!! No new animation is required.
28 Jun 2019, 23:08 PM

Permanently Banned
As for what I want, I want reduced RNG!

1) tanks can only miss their first 2 shots on a target while stationary

2) all tanks deal bounce damage

You forgot to add that tanks should NEVER miss a shot on an enemy tank between range 0-5 regardless of whether it's moving or not. I've never seen a Sherman or cromwell miss at close range but the p4 and t34 and panther still miss a noticeable amount of time when moving at shooting almost point blank at a tank.
30 Jun 2019, 19:07 PM

WW2 has no shortage of video game options. If you dont like coh's style, find something else

The joke is that people seem to ask for this sort of pudding!

Just has a 2v2 game, 2 Zis, 2 SU 85's didnt Penertate enough to scare a King Tiger away and rolf stomped the whole line because of it. Its so retartded just because a tank is x ammount of fuel it means its not allowed to be countered...Axis i mean more obviously!

Guess what happened in the other lane... ANOTHER tiger pushing through like a summers day breeze.

2 Jul 2019, 13:44 PM

The joke is that people seem to ask for this sort of pudding!

Just has a 2v2 game, 2 Zis, 2 SU 85's didnt Penertate enough to scare a King Tiger away and rolf stomped the whole line because of it. Its so retartded just because a tank is x ammount of fuel it means its not allowed to be countered...Axis i mean more obviously!

Guess what happened in the other lane... ANOTHER tiger pushing through like a summers day breeze.

That's just RNG. KT is usually the worst thing you can bring on the field, it has very limited late game uses. Usually you see KTs getting wrecked and pulling back and being useless for another 5 minutes, if they survive.

The game's RNG is such that it only rewards super cautious play, this can make for both very interesting competitive 1v1s when people are jinking so hard to avoid bad engagements, and also very dull games, as good players aren't just playing each other, they're also playing against the RNG and the chance of losing a unit.

Try to change the way you play the game, get in a mindset of understanding you will win if you don't lose engagements and don't lose units. You don't need to be better than the other guy, you just have to be more cautious. Don't ever use a KT out front unless it's positively going to do more damage than it takes, etc.

3 Jul 2019, 20:48 PM

A FUCKING RELOAD BUTTON FOR ALL HMGS!!! Please, how hard can it be to add a manual reload button?!! No new animation is required.

I think that would be nice for all infantry units also.

Have an SMG unt that has 1 bullet left in his mag. Good to go lol. Should have a reload mechanic available also for infantry units.

So annoying when they engage and they have to reload.
5 Jul 2019, 07:40 AM

I'd like to see the Comet made useful again so that choice the between Hammer and Anvil becomes relevant once more.

Can't remember that last time I saw a Comet, even in team games.
16 Jul 2019, 15:13 PM

That's just RNG. KT is usually the worst thing you can bring on the field, it has very limited late game uses. Usually you see KTs getting wrecked and pulling back and being useless for another 5 minutes, if they survive.

The game's RNG is such that it only rewards super cautious play, this can make for both very interesting competitive 1v1s when people are jinking so hard to avoid bad engagements, and also very dull games, as good players aren't just playing each other, they're also playing against the RNG and the chance of losing a unit.

Try to change the way you play the game, get in a mindset of understanding you will win if you don't lose engagements and don't lose units. You don't need to be better than the other guy, you just have to be more cautious. Don't ever use a KT out front unless it's positively going to do more damage than it takes, etc.

Totally and utterly disagree.

I invested nearly the same amount of fuel as the opposition into 2 DEDICATED Anti-Tank platforms where they totally and utterly failed at there PRIMARY ROLE. If I had chosen to invest the fuel into 3 T34's dare I say I might have had a better game/result against the KT. Same with the Zis guns!
16 Jul 2019, 15:22 PM

Return Soviet barbed wire field.

That was ost I believe
16 Jul 2019, 16:03 PM

That was ost I believe

https://www.coh2.org/topic/31605/what-happened-to-the-soviet-wire/page/1
It was Soviet, I think in a single company, engineers still can build a unique wire. Return the wire field probable in the rework Defense Commander that would be very thematic and relevant, it can be just one ability - defense structures that give: wire, anti-tank traps and a bunker.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★