Login

russian armor

OKW

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
15 Oct 2018, 14:13 PM

Permanently Banned
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet like Storm Elite's. The original poster has outstayed his welcome on the balance forums and should head to the tutorial sections to voice his rants instead.
15 Oct 2018, 16:09 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Im high ranked sov and it doesn't bother me because I can play against it/counter it however all my friends quit essentially after 50 hours or so because of OKW's design.

And whoever were saying about spamming, u can do that easily in team games.

Which of these low ranked playercards is yours?

Candidate 1
Candidate 2
15 Oct 2018, 17:58 PM

This is all so typical of RTS players. Someone makes a statement that seems like a noob rant but has valid points. People responding ignore the main point and reply with insults instead of help.

The point is: To new players getting trashed early by sturms sucks ass. So they quit and go play another game. And we all lose because there are fewer players.

The point is not: This guy is a noob. Yeah, lets drive away the few remaining players by insulting them and NOT helping in anyway. Look at how superior we are.

HELP:
Each faction is strong at different times. OKW and Brits early. Those were historically the 1st combatants. Then USF. then Soviets. So the game mimics these real life situations. Soviets were last to the game but had huge numbers etc so they come last but are the strongest in the game(pre maxim nerf).

If playing OKW + BRITS do not take points early in team games. Rush the fuel and chase away invaders. USF take a point with REs then gather with riflemen to push Sturms. SOV have options. Spam maxims and mortars. Or make Penal blobs and crush your opponent. But it takes time to gather so SOV is late to the action.
15 Oct 2018, 18:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2018, 17:58 PMRosbone

Each faction is strong at different times. OKW and Brits early. Those were historically the 1st combatants. Then USF. then Soviets. So the game mimics these real life situations. Soviets were last to the game but had huge numbers etc so they come last but are the strongest in the game(pre maxim nerf).

Got the soviets and americans backwards. Us yanks didn't enter the war until Japan attacked in winter 1941. Germany invaded the Soviets in summer 1941.

That said, your advice otherwise checks out for a newcomer to the game. Sturm pioneers are a tough starting unit to adapt to dealing with. They require utilizing mechanics like cover, garrisons, and positioning. And those things take time to feel out.
15 Oct 2018, 18:54 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Rosbone there are many underlying issues with OKW and its aggression towards new players, but OP him/herself is terrible at withholding bias. That's why I make the comments I do. For the OP personally I have attempted to show why units/factions perform in a such a way, plausible counters etc, but they don't listen. When people stop listening you stop trying.
15 Oct 2018, 19:58 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2018, 16:09 PMTobis

Candidate 1
Candidate 2

A desperate attempt at naming and shaming because youre axis main just makes u look like a clown. Especially when you dont even play the game apparently.

Neither one is mine btw, I got around 5 accounts I play on, try again.
15 Oct 2018, 20:05 PM

Permanently Banned
Rosbone there are many underlying issues with OKW and its aggression towards new players, but OP him/herself is terrible at withholding bias. That's why I make the comments I do. For the OP personally I have attempted to show why units/factions perform in a such a way, plausible counters etc, but they don't listen. When people stop listening you stop trying.

I'm not holding bias in this case since I stated I play soviets and can trump this early game easily with penals and Clowncar, even an unfair for OKW early, maybe. But you just draw conclusions and take stuff out of context or fail to comprehend what youve just read and it makes me question your IQ. Also, you're an OKW main and biased yet you're just trying to insult me while still agreeing OKW dominates early game especially against UKF and USF making the game unfair and unfun for them, especially when NEW to the game. really makes you think

U only think I am biased because I said KT should be nerfed or made IS-2 t4 then without proper arguments against it except "w-well its slow ! haha got em". And I'm just left here wondering why sturms are still so strong and powerful when OKW design isnt what it used to be with low resources?

And I'm not a him/her, address me properly.
15 Oct 2018, 20:20 PM

Got the soviets and americans backwards. Us yanks didn't enter the war until Japan attacked in winter 1941. Germany invaded the Soviets in summer 1941.

Thanks for the clarification Zombi. Thats why non of my maps will ever be in rotation. I dont have a good historical background. I just make guys and stuff that goes boom..and I am happy :)

But there are a few things like Sturms that I can see would push people away from this game. All of the strong close quarters infantry is too strong. I would rather they had more armour and less DPS. Then there is the retarded RNG in the game. I had two volk squads and a pio squad shooting a brit rifle section while it walked right passed them and entered a building. Brit took no damage. 12 guys shooting at them at various ranges...no damage. GTFO. If I was new to the game, the UNINSTALL button would have been pressed for sure and I would have been screaming at Steam for a refund for this broken ass game.
15 Oct 2018, 20:35 PM

A desperate attempt at naming and shaming because youre axis main just makes u look like a clown. Especially when you dont even play the game apparently.

Neither one is mine btw, I got around 5 accounts I play on, try again.

I got around 5 accounts I play on, try again.

Yes, Tobis is the one that looks like a clown here.
15 Oct 2018, 20:42 PM

Permanently Banned

Yes, Tobis is the one that looks like a clown here.

Yeahh I bet the GCS losers and OKW 57% WR would disagree
15 Oct 2018, 20:49 PM

I have no idea what that means in context of you admitting to having 5 accounts you play on, which is lunacy, but okay bro. You got me.
15 Oct 2018, 21:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2018, 16:09 PMTobis

Candidate 1
Candidate 2

OOOOOOOOFFFFF
15 Oct 2018, 21:12 PM

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet like Storm Elite's. The original poster has outstayed his welcome on the balance forums and should head to the tutorial sections to voice his rants instead.
ask the mods
15 Oct 2018, 21:16 PM

I'm not holding bias in this case since I stated I play soviets and can trump this early game easily with penals and Clowncar, even an unfair for OKW early, maybe. But you just draw conclusions and take stuff out of context or fail to comprehend what youve just read and it makes me question your IQ. Also, you're an OKW main and biased yet you're just trying to insult me while still agreeing OKW dominates early game especially against UKF and USF making the game unfair and unfun for them, especially when NEW to the game. really makes you think

U only think I am biased because I said KT should be nerfed or made IS-2 t4 then without proper arguments against it except "w-well its slow ! haha got em". And I'm just left here wondering why sturms are still so strong and powerful when OKW design isnt what it used to be with low resources?

And I'm not a him/her, address me properly.

You always hold bias. I've never seen you think objectivly. I've asked MULTIPLE people to PROVE to me of my bias when they claimed I was, and I received ZERO attempts from any of them. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong. FYI though, playercard doesn't prove bias, unsupported opinions and suggestions do.

Furthermore since you're a PhD you should be able to see why Axis winrates are skewed in GCS instead of coping out everytime someone brings up a counter arguement using GCS, but it's all fine and dandy when USF/UKF use their GCS winrates right?

Good to know you're not a him/her, i'll now address you as "it".
15 Oct 2018, 21:20 PM

Probably because former is just a bad player with somewhat valid point(and his behavior doesn't really help his case), while the latter is an obvious lunatic in denial.
15 Oct 2018, 21:22 PM

Permanently Banned
I have no idea what that means in context of you admitting to having 5 accounts you play on, which is lunacy, but okay bro. You got me.

How is playing on 5 accounts lunacy? I like to have my elos lower so can chill instead of playing against the same strats every game and fall asleep at the tryhard. rank means little to me in this game, I am not a virgin with no achievements in life nor am I someone who is alienated from the society without education or a job masturbating to pastell coloured ponies
15 Oct 2018, 21:25 PM

Yeahh I bet the GCS losers and OKW 57% WR would disagree

OKW only had such a winrate because UKF and USF are blatantly underpowered and weak respectively in 1v1.

OKW had only 48% WR against Soviets or did you conveniently happen to miss that?
15 Oct 2018, 21:25 PM

Permanently Banned

You always hold bias. I've never seen you think objectivly. I've asked MULTIPLE people to PROVE to me of my bias when they claimed I was, and I received ZERO attempts from any of them. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong. FYI though, playercard doesn't prove bias, unsupported opinions and suggestions do.

Furthermore since you're a PhD you should be able to see why Axis winrates are skewed in GCS instead of coping out everytime someone brings up a counter arguement using GCS, but it's all fine and dandy when USF/UKF use their GCS winrates right?

Good to know you're not a him/her, i'll now address you as "it".

Let me project that exact same thing at you and you can't prove me wrong."You always hold bias. I've never seen you think objectivly."There u go. And how are GCS winrates not valid when we are talking USF and UKF here? Not soviets. Again, do you understand what you read? And Playercard supports the fact that OKW is ur most played and main faction and you try your hardest to defend it here without any objective thinking. And yeah I'm a PHD and can't see it, how OKW having highest winrate against UKF and USF hands down doesnt make it seem theres a problem to you, makes u think.
I have female genitalia, address me as such.
15 Oct 2018, 21:28 PM

Permanently Banned

OKW only had such a winrate because UKF and USF are blatantly underpowered and weak respectively in 1v1.

OKW had only 48% WR against Soviets or did you conveniently happen to miss that?

2% proves nothing , balanced match up. Nobody was talking about soviets, read again or did you leave that part out conviently so you can shitpost and shoehorn it to fit ur agenda?
15 Oct 2018, 21:38 PM

Let me project that exact same thing at you and you can't prove me wrong."You always hold bias. I've never seen you think objectivly."There u go. And how are GCS winrates not valid when we are talking USF and UKF here? Not soviets. Again, do you understand what you read? And Playercard supports the fact that OKW is ur most played and main faction and you try your hardest to defend it here without any objective thinking. And yeah I'm a PHD and can't see it, how OKW having highest winrate against UKF and USF hands down doesnt make it seem theres a problem to you, makes u think.
I have female genitalia, address me as such.

Well then you would be a "her" then wouldn't you... :facepalm:

Again like actually try and disprove my arguement instead just throwing arguements back at the me.

Here is some of your previous garbage.

all this talk about USF and OKW and teamgames while everyone forgets once again the poor soviets with weakest trash units early on (cons losing to volks or if lucky going even) unless u delay and go for Penals and get then overwhelmed. And has the lowest starting resources. Pathetic and worst late game. Poor soviets.

Buff soviets when? Nerf okw when?

Clearly you can see, no bias at all since soviets are ABSOLUTE garbage holding the best non skewed winrate of all GCS2.

While I don't perticularly care currently about possible revamp changes etc because it is late here for me, I do agree that fortifications is actually too strong.

From a 1v1 standpoint only: Playing against LeFH in 1v1 as USF is actually full fledged cancer. S-mine spam on volks which you have like 4 of, bunkers potentially, and then finally LeFH guarded by schwer HQ. If the LeFH hits the ambo or enough bleed it immediatly gets validated for its investment.

Wait a minute..... What's this? ShadowLink calling an OKW doctrine "full fledged cancer"??? No that can't be right.... He'd die for the Fuhrer like the wehraboo he is. But what could this mean? Objective thinking? Nah probs just OKW shill editing previous posts.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS