Login

russian armor

OKW

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
15 Oct 2018, 21:38 PM

2% proves nothing , balanced match up. Nobody was talking about soviets, read again or did you leave that part out conviently so you can shitpost and shoehorn it to fit ur agenda?

You claim OKW is overpowered by citing the GCS2 stats. I'm telling you these stats are highly inflated because of two very weak factions that OKW got to play against. 48% against Soviets (with 44% for OST) means OKW/SOV/OST is pretty balanced. In conclusion: it's not OKW that is overpowered, but UKF/USF that are underpowered.

Do I need to spell it out for you?
15 Oct 2018, 21:44 PM

How is playing on 5 accounts lunacy?

You know what? You're absolutely right. That's a totally normal and not at all weird-verging-on-crazy thing to do, especially since you have 5 accounts because you don't care about rank.
15 Oct 2018, 21:45 PM

If they where so overpowered GCS2 would not have been Ost vs Sov. USF rifles are the most noob friendly unit anyway, the can easily dominate VS an OKW player if both are equally skilled.
15 Oct 2018, 22:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2018, 02:39 AMTobis
I, for one, always A-move my sturmpios.

You might even kill something if you have like 30 of them.

What a good meme.
15 Oct 2018, 22:06 PM

You know what? You're absolutely right. That's a totally normal and not at all weird-verging-on-crazy thing to do, especially since you have 5 accounts because you don't care about rank.

IKR I played on 50 accounts :snfCHVGame:

If they where so overpowered GCS2 would not have been Ost vs Sov. USF rifles are the most noob friendly unit anyway, the can easily dominate VS an OKW player if both are equally skilled.

OKW stomped USF into the ground early game Volks+Strum>Rifles+REs early to mid game

You might even kill something if you have like 30 of them.

What a good meme.

I havent tried this strat but it sounds pretty strong imo.
15 Oct 2018, 22:07 PM

Permanently Banned

Well then you would be a "her" then wouldn't you... :facepalm:

Again like actually try and disprove my arguement instead just throwing arguements back at the me.

Here is some of your previous garbage.

Clearly you can see, no bias at all since soviets are ABSOLUTE garbage holding the best non skewed winrate of all GCS2.

Wait a minute..... What's this? ShadowLink calling an OKW doctrine "full fledged cancer"??? No that can't be right.... He'd die for the Fuhrer like the wehraboo he is. But what could this mean? Objective thinking? Nah probs just OKW shill editing previous posts.

Oh wow, I said soviets have the edge over early game to okw. Im not biased after all!
15 Oct 2018, 22:09 PM

Permanently Banned

You claim OKW is overpowered by citing the GCS2 stats. I'm telling you these stats are highly inflated because of two very weak factions that OKW got to play against. 48% against Soviets (with 44% for OST) means OKW/SOV/OST is pretty balanced. In conclusion: it's not OKW that is overpowered, but UKF/USF that are underpowered.

Do I need to spell it out for you?

I don't think u know how design works, certain aspects of a design can be considered as "OP" and OKw had higher WR than ostheer over them but ofc u left that out conviently
15 Oct 2018, 22:16 PM

Permanently Banned

I think my projection was pretty spot on with you
15 Oct 2018, 22:24 PM

Greetings fellow player,
Normally I read this forum for information and to get better in this game. I am by no means a professional or a EA-Top-Gamer or anything you young people are or might be. However, I do try, with my old age keep up with this game. I play this since the first game came with the Nvidia GPU.

I was refraining to post here but the continuously lack of respect towards a woman made me a bit furious. Also, I want to ask you young ones to be more assertive and refrain from insulting not only women but other players as well.

Good to know you're not a him/her, i'll now address you as "it".

This post, for example, really shows how the PC-train isnt really unethical or trivial even in in-game or online platforms. It just shines the light on the prejudice that these young ones are being allowed to do in the internet.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2018, 16:09 PMTobis

Which of these low ranked playercards is yours?

Candidate 1
Candidate 2

This next post just shows how pathetic some of the young kids here are. Im sorry for using the word PATHETIC, but thats how it is. Posting a personal gaming profile to try to ashame either the player you disagree with or to shame others so you can feel good about yourself. Not even taking time to actually come with proper arguments.

I just wanted to drop this here because I feel like the old times are dying. And the good parenting as well. I remember going online for the first time ever and I think you young ones just take it for granted.

Please be respectful.
15 Oct 2018, 22:25 PM

IKR I played on 50 accounts :snfCHVGame:

LOL double digit scrub, if it ain't over trips why even bother posting?

I guess at least we have a good meta-balance on the forums in terms of faction warriors. Ullumullu needed a good counterpart.

edit: @boneforest lel, speaking of alts. at least this one is humorous.
15 Oct 2018, 22:28 PM

I guess at least we have a good meta-balance on the forums in terms of faction warriors. Ullumullu needed a good counterpart.

I have a son of 28y old and a daughter of 25.
Please, treat me with respect Sir.
15 Oct 2018, 22:29 PM

My dear non-binary-kin, I am in absolute respect of your existence and I APPLAUD, APPLAUD I SAY, you for your efforts and dedication.

you are an amerikan hero o7
15 Oct 2018, 23:08 PM

Normally OKW are scary in their early game pushes, but if you are patient you ll get your chance to counter attack. Learn to detect a lost fight and retrteat from it to preserve manpower.
Mass your riflemen before you attack, i would even recommend you backcap with the first one and not use it near the front until you mass 2 or 3.
15 Oct 2018, 23:30 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Greetings fellow player,
Normally I read this forum for information and to get better in this game. I am by no means a professional or a EA-Top-Gamer or anything you young people are or might be. However, I do try, with my old age keep up with this game. I play this since the first game came with the Nvidia GPU.

I was refraining to post here but the continuously lack of respect towards a woman made me a bit furious. Also, I want to ask you young ones to be more assertive and refrain from insulting not only women but other players as well.

This post, for example, really shows how the PC-train isnt really unethical or trivial even in in-game or online platforms. It just shines the light on the prejudice that these young ones are being allowed to do in the internet.

This next post just shows how pathetic some of the young kids here are. Im sorry for using the word PATHETIC, but thats how it is. Posting a personal gaming profile to try to ashame either the player you disagree with or to shame others so you can feel good about yourself. Not even taking time to actually come with proper arguments.

I just wanted to drop this here because I feel like the old times are dying. And the good parenting as well. I remember going online for the first time ever and I think you young ones just take it for granted.

Please be respectful.

Respect is a 2 way street. Talk shit get hit. Doesn't matter if you're white, black, male, female or a rainbow unicorn riding an alligator. You're more than welcome to do what you want, just expect to be treated as you treat others.
16 Oct 2018, 00:05 AM

And I eat glitter so I can brag about shitting gold.
16 Oct 2018, 01:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Oct 2018, 00:05 AMKoRneY

And I eat glitter so I can brag about shitting gold.

oh good I'm not the only one who eats glitter

Excuse me atleast one of my 500 accounts is ranked 900 so take that.

snip

This sounds so snarky it killed me
16 Oct 2018, 06:13 AM

Says he has 5 accounts specifically so he can stomp people with less experience than him.

Still complains about balance.

GG.

To be fair, many people’s toxic reactions (not that this gives us some moral high ground or anything) are the result of extremely uninformed and frankly ridiculous claims and complaints that aren’t posed in such a way to say “I can’t deal with this please help me get better”, more so as “I can’t deal with this, please nerf so I can win without getting/being better than my opponents. Please spoon feed me success”. This is a bad mentality that leads to most of the stupid stuff on these forums and really drags down the integrity of the people who say stuff like this, and a lot of people, axis and allied players alike and everyone in between, are pretty annoyed by this sort of stuff. OP seriously complained about “a-moving sturmpio spam”. FFS.

@bonerforest, I know that a lot of people on the internet and people who play games tend to be younger (I myself am), but it’s a bit facetious to automatically assume that everyone is. I’m sure a fair amount of members of this forum aren’t what you would necessarily call young people. Also, while I’m sure you had good intentions, IMO it came across as a little condescending, especially with gross generalizations about the perennial perceived decay of the younger generation and supposed bad parenting. Respect also comes with treating people as individuals and not as members of some nebulously and overly generally defined group.
16 Oct 2018, 06:47 AM

and OKw had higher WR than ostheer over them but ofc u left that out conviently

Wait a second

2% proves nothing , balanced match up.

Oh right.

OKW has 3% and 4% higher WR than OST against USF and UKF respectively, but I guess 3%/4% as opposed to 2% suddenly does prove something?

I don't think u know how design works, certain aspects of a design can be considered as "OP"

Excuse me but you're the one that began citing GCS2 stats to prove how OP OKW is. I'm just correcting you because those stats tell the opposite.
16 Oct 2018, 06:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2018, 02:39 AMTobis
I, for one, always A-move my sturmpios.

I wonder where did you read a-moving sturmpio in the OP. Just curious.
16 Oct 2018, 07:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet like Storm Elite's. The original poster has outstayed his welcome on the balance forums and should head to the tutorial sections to voice his rants instead.

Since i closed that other thread i'll answer.

-Other user made another thread not so long ago to complain about the usual Axis UP, Allies OP. Even with all the bias, the other thread which is still up had a point to discuss and it seemed some people manage to pull a proper conversation.

-Not everyone is online all days or able to respond. Different people/mods have different criteria. That been said, i saw the thread when it had like 3 comments and though, should i close it now or see how it evolves. Will people decypher through the rant and bias the message or will shitpost.
2 days later, i can see the results.

Will they ever nerf the oppressive faction that is OKW and especially its early game? It is literally toxic for newer players, so not surprised coh 2 is so dead nowadays especially on allied side. ALl of my friends have quit because of Sturmpios and A-move autowin nature of OKW, especially in lower elo since it is so easy to play and oppressive against anything but soviets if u play meta soviets since only crutch units Soviets work nowadays. sturmpio spam to Volk spam and having so much resources early is toxic. Will USF get buffed assengies aswell early on? Who ever thought of OKW design at Relic must have been dropped on their head as a child

@OP
You are free from opening another thread to discuss OKW opening strength if you refrain from the personal anecdotal circumstances, insults to developers and instead make use of game stats/facts rather than personal venting rants and vocabulary as "OKW is toxic".

Locked.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight