Login

russian armor

Feedback for Commander Revamppatch

PAGES (107)down
26 Oct 2018, 15:44 PM

Can we give Jaegers the same camo as Commandos and StormTroopers? Would make them much better recon units.

Also, their vet requirements could use a tuning pass, seems way too high.
26 Oct 2018, 15:52 PM

They are high because they have amazing veterancy bonuses.
26 Oct 2018, 16:03 PM

+
26 Oct 2018, 16:05 PM

Not really and amazing veterancy bonuses are not that important if the chance to actually get them is 0.1%.

JLIR need a grenade at vet 0 possibly the Blendkörper, veterancy overhaul, faster reinforcement speed (and lower reinforcement cost if I remember correctly.)

Available to be built from T0 unlocked at first truck at 250 and to be spawned at CP 1 with a cost of 260.

Maybe Pop down to 7(?) since pathfinders have 6.

In addition thorough salvage speed needs to go down it currently too risky to attempt it.
26 Oct 2018, 16:15 PM

Fine, so they shouldn't be as easy to vet as Volks. But their requirements right now are at the complete other end of the table.
26 Oct 2018, 16:35 PM

I'm okay with the KV-1 not shooting both weapons at the same time. If you want a heavy tank with a better gun go get a Kv-1.

I would rather keep the penetration as it is now and allow both to shoot at the sane time.

Right now kv8 close range pen equals the highest penetration of all generalist mediums.
26 Oct 2018, 16:37 PM

Appreciate the ST QoL change, but the rocket still colliding with most world objects is the thing that'll hold it back the most.

Rocket collision needs to go away so it has consistent performance.
26 Oct 2018, 16:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2018, 16:37 PMSully
Appreciate the ST QoL change, but the rocket still colliding with most world objects is the thing that'll hold it back the most.

Rocket collision needs to go away so it has consistent performance.

Rocket "collision" has already been fixed...at least that's what they claimed :thumbsup:
26 Oct 2018, 16:46 PM

Sometimes i think all this extra units like falshimjagers panzerfuziers and jager light infantry even obers encourage okw player to blob. So many options. Why faction like brits had only infantry sections and commandos nothing else. Comon rework team add some new unit to brits maybe something like pathfinders for this commander with hq. Or maybe something that can replace tommy like panzerfuzier for volks
26 Oct 2018, 16:53 PM

Sometimes i think all this extra units like falshimjagers panzerfuziers and jager light infantry even obers encourage okw player to blob. So many options. Why faction like brits had only infantry sections and commandos nothing else. Comon rework team add some new unit to brits maybe something like pathfinders for this commander with hq. Or maybe something that can replace tommy like panzerfuzier for volks

I think the new commander could solve that. Some guys brought up the idea of adding commonwealth infantry. If you ask me Brits should have real airborne infantry (call-in unit airdropped).
26 Oct 2018, 17:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2018, 16:53 PMSmartie

I think the new commander could solve that. Some guys brought up the idea of adding commonwealth infantry. If you ask me Brits should have real airborne infantry (call-in unit airdropped).

Polish ostrupen for brits :snfPeter:
26 Oct 2018, 17:19 PM

Polish ostrupen for brits :snfPeter:

Polish soldiers fighting for UK should be better;)! But why not make a polish airborne unit? This soldiers fought extremely well at Arnheim.
26 Oct 2018, 17:22 PM

Rocket "collision" has already been fixed...at least that's what they claimed :thumbsup:

Claimed by who? Or where?

I've done some tests, rocket still collides with just about anything it can find in its path.
Even hay bales, carts or small fences. Which is super annoying.
26 Oct 2018, 17:33 PM

Claimed by who? Or where?

I've done some tests, rocket still collides with just about anything it can find in its path.
Even hay bales, carts or small fences. Which is super annoying.

You can check anything that was "fixed" to avoid world object/terrain collision, you will find out that nothing actually avoid hitting obstacles. So yeah, that's how much "fixed" we are getting it.
26 Oct 2018, 17:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2018, 06:08 AMStark

Actually that would make sense and pak43 in Defensive doctrine would become more unique. Cannot fire through shot blockers but it's an emplacement. Packing up if it possible would be great for the remaining pak43s in other doctrines (if it;s not out of scope)

Wouldn't that be a huge nerf ? Who the hell uses the UKF AT emplacement?
26 Oct 2018, 17:57 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Yes JLI vet bonus requirements are very high ATM. Higher than some elite infantry.
26 Oct 2018, 18:13 PM

Unless the veterancy guide is wrong, they get 29% RA twice, that's a helluva lot.
26 Oct 2018, 18:18 PM

I'd rather have balanced vet bonuses that are reasonably obtained rather than OP bonuses rarely obtained.
26 Oct 2018, 18:24 PM

You can check anything that was "fixed" to avoid world object/terrain collision, you will find out that nothing actually avoid hitting obstacles. So yeah, that's how much "fixed" we are getting it.

All other projectiles do not have a 40 second manual reload. Neither do shells like the Brummbär's collide with objects as much because of various reasons. Either collision with yellow cover objects should be removed (a 380mm 376kg rocket shouldn't have much trouble going through a wooden fence) or the random deviation on the rocket should be brought down so a player can actually aim the rocket past certain objects. Or make the trajectory much more of an arc.
26 Oct 2018, 18:27 PM

All other projectiles do not have a 40 second manual reload. Neither do shells like the Brummbär's collide with objects as much because of various reasons. Either collision with yellow cover objects should be removed (a 380mm 376kg shouldn't have much trouble going through a wooden fence) or the random deviation on the rocket should be brought down so a player can actually aim the rocket past certain objects. Or make the trajectory much more of an arc.

If the arc is changed that will mean an even longer aim time, similar to the HM-38's round hitting the ground much later than the standard mortar shell.

That's why I keep bringing up that if such a thing is done it's better to just straight up make in into a self-propelled howitzer.
PAGES (107)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 108
unknown 45
unknown 8
United States 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L