Login

russian armor

a genera question about 1vs1

3 May 2018, 22:39 PM

Hello guys
i only have 1 general question about 1v1 ;

how to make your enemy confuse in 1vs1 ?
what should you do in order to your enemy loses his focus and Power decision ?
4 May 2018, 00:41 AM

Start spamming "???????????????????????????" in the chat
4 May 2018, 06:22 AM

Ask for his email and start sending dickpics.
4 May 2018, 06:52 AM

Confuse them by bombing your own units
4 May 2018, 07:26 AM

click infantry company
4 May 2018, 08:57 AM

It depends on the player, it's very hard to make Luvnest lose focus, even if he does it's for a second or two. Game is not about that. you're asking yourself the wrong questions.
In general attacking on multiple fronts in the same time( if your micro is stronk enough) is pretty confusing to most players).
4 May 2018, 09:02 AM

Use skillplanes and arty at the same time as you attack.
4 May 2018, 10:18 AM

Attack move using reverse button on turretless TDs.
4 May 2018, 13:23 PM

Spam Radio Silence, use the commander exploit so you can use Spec Ops and Radio Silence even when playing as other factions :D
4 May 2018, 16:28 PM

Go a build so unorthodox it stuns the opponent.
4 May 2018, 16:33 PM

Write "I did ur mom" in barbed wire and/or sandbags on the terrain.
4 May 2018, 18:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Psychological warfare 101

Does this still work?

Open chat

/emote Activating_maphack: true
/emote Get execute_drophack: lt "100vp own"

Then write "Oops, you didn't saw anything."

:banana:

4 May 2018, 20:39 PM

Hello guys
i only have 1 general question about 1v1 ;

how to make your enemy confuse in 1vs1 ?
what should you do in order to your enemy loses his focus and Power decision ?

============

Type to him a nigerian cash scam during the match.
Tell him that if he replies to this offer immediately via email
(during the match)
he could make many many millions of dollars.

Make sure to add many typos in the offer.
Works better if you spam it in multiple different languages as a copy/paste scheme.

Korean works best.
4 May 2018, 20:41 PM

Psychological warfare 101

Does this still work?

Open chat

/emote Activating_maphack: true
/emote Get execute_drophack: lt "100vp own"

Then write "Oops, you didn't saw anything."

:banana:

O. M. G.

I love.

I have met my trolling senpai <444>3

5 May 2018, 02:17 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Ask them what happens when an unstoppable force meets an impenetrable object.
5 May 2018, 02:53 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Start spamming "???????????????????????????" in the chat

This guy knows what's up :clap: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
5 May 2018, 04:40 AM
Senior Caster Badge

This guy knows what's up :clap: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?
5 May 2018, 05:29 AM
Donator 11

In my opinion, the chat trolls are pretty cheap and it is pretty easy to get banned if you go to far into that direction. Bug abuse is obviously bannable as well, so I find it strange that it has even come up here.

What real men do to confuse their opponent is creating a new non-meta strategy that works well and that is not used by anyone else. In the meta oriented world of 1v1s thinking out of the box can really go a long way into increasing your winrate, as most players you meet there have a hard time altering their strategy in any significant way to counter what you are doing. See VonIvan and Lenny12346 for examples.
5 May 2018, 07:30 AM

all of you (except SturmTigerVorgo) answered wrong :D

you didn't understand my question

how to play to confuse your enemy not how to act (for example spamming in chat ) to confuse your enemy :\
5 May 2018, 07:54 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

all of you (except SturmTigerVorgo) answered wrong :D

you didn't understand my question

how to play to confuse your enemy not how to act (for example spamming in chat ) to confuse your enemy :\

I blame elchino7, he made me assume it's fine to joke about the topic instead of actually discussing it :p

But really, I don't have much to add in that regard. To be unexpected is really the essence of a successful strategy at its plainest. Bait is probably the simplest way I can think of to get the drop on your opponent, but that really just comes down to superior screening and scouting (and a bit of their own fault...) over them in CoH2.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★