Login

russian armor

new ISG is lol

21 Dec 2017, 00:18 AM

min 45:08!!

when you slow the vid to 0.5 you can see the model get the shell right into the face...but didn get dmg.

https://youtu.be/avSg2lmT7zE?t=2706

what is here wrong???

Quality feedback 10/10
21 Dec 2017, 03:06 AM

min 45:08!!

when you slow the vid to 0.5 you can see the model get the shell right into the face...but didn get dmg.

https://youtu.be/avSg2lmT7zE?t=2706

what is here wrong???

Lol, you can clearly see the ranger squad is super spaced out and the shell lands between two models. Never mind how shell AoE wasn't changed or all the buffs the ISG got to compensate for the lower range (cheaper, better garrison damage) but who am I quibble? Any chance to bitch about the patch - you do you bro.

21 Dec 2017, 03:19 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Still trash for indirect. However it is at least better against buildings (still bad tho) and cheaper than it used to be.
21 Dec 2017, 03:27 AM

I play now only usf.
The pack howie is my new love...its huge wiping Potential is lol.

Its huge range is op....and the new jackson is too strong...unbelievable how easy it is..
21 Dec 2017, 04:30 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I play now only usf.
The pack howie is my new love...its huge wiping Potential is lol.

Its huge range is op....and the new jackson is too strong...unbelievable how easy it is..

There are 4440 ranked 4v4 USF players ATM.

Playercard of Ullumulu

4v4: Pstreak: + 2

Can we stop with the shitposting, at least make it believable.
21 Dec 2017, 06:58 AM

Still trash for indirect. However it is at least better against buildings (still bad tho) and cheaper than it used to be.

That's debeatable..damage against structures is not a deterrent and you can still keep troops inside like nothing.
It is hilarios that in testing i needed to drop 4 barrages on an hmg and it still had 1 model alive (vickers).

Is still a trash gun...and now i'm looking at people trying to argue the shell didn't touch model or...fx animation and something. It's hilarious XD.

Would it be that much of an issue to give it a decent aoe ?
Pack howie has it and has a better range...
21 Dec 2017, 08:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 19:08 PMGrumpy
-Cost decreased from 330MP to 270MP
-Auto-attack range decreased from 100 to 80
-Autoattack range bonus removed from Veterancy 1
-Anti-structure damage increased (from 1/0.5/0.25 to 2/0.3/0.15)
-HE Barrage recharge time increased from 30 secs to 40 secs
-Smoke barrage recharge time independent from HE barrage
-Intel Bulletin for barrage recharge lowered from -25% recharge to -10% recharge
-Now has access to a smoke barrage ability
-Population reduced from 9 to 7
-Penetration reduced from 75 to 35
-Incendiary barrage scatter FoW penalty increased from 1.25 to 1.75

Smoke added, price decreased to same as mortar, no change to damage. I haven't used it myself yet but seems like really good changes.

ITS A FKN FIELD GUN (AKA Artillery) WHY THE F DID THEY NERF IT TO MORTAR STATUS!! AAARRGGGHH!!! :creeper::creeper:
21 Dec 2017, 14:20 PM

ITS A FKN FIELD GUN (AKA Artillery) WHY THE F DID THEY NERF IT TO MORTAR STATUS!! AAARRGGGHH!!! :creeper::creeper:

I take back what I wrote earlier. After using it several more times, it seems really underwhelming. When it can fire directly on something, it seems sort of okay but most of the time it seems as bad as the Soviet marshmallow lobber.
21 Dec 2017, 15:02 PM

It has only few more range than a mortar, less explosive range, less accurracy than a mortar, and cant retreat....sum= it has all disatvantage from all
21 Dec 2017, 15:53 PM

only feels bad because you need to micro it like the pak howi

and same with less mortar pits being built now, a little bit of micro = too hard
21 Dec 2017, 16:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2017, 15:53 PMSatire

and same with less mortar pits being built now, a little bit of micro = too hard

If you ever played with it or at least read some comments you would know that's not true.
The goddam thing simply shoot rocks...may aswell replace the skin with an onager.

It's not up to micro to kill models 2 cm away from impact zone..

People are complaining that the balamce team decided to make it cheaper instead of fixing aoe...like it could make up for the total lack of damage.

Isg has NOWHERE the utility, the range, the anti building power and the aoe of pack howie, but i can't really help you to see that if the bias won't allow.
21 Dec 2017, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2017, 15:53 PMSatire

we are not talking about micro, can micro control exactly where the shell will land? and how much damage and aoe it will have? no. Pack howitzer is far better then this piece of crap. if it had the stats of the pack howi, allied fan boys would lose ther sh*t
21 Dec 2017, 22:15 PM

As I said before and I will say again, the design of the LEIG necessitates a really good direct fire performance to balance out its shitty (and borderline broken, did they ever fix its indirect fire from undershooting its target? ) indirect fire performance.
22 Dec 2017, 14:45 PM

As I said before and I will say again, the design of the LEIG necessitates a really good direct fire performance to balance out its shitty (and borderline broken, did they ever fix its indirect fire from undershooting its target? ) indirect fire performance.

Yeah, that's fixed.
22 Dec 2017, 18:05 PM

why would they make leig usefull,its just there for a forum argument hey look okw has indirect fire like other faction to justify nerf/nobuff in other areas
24 Dec 2017, 05:43 AM

So im pretty sure the LE.IG is bugged, it will use its High angle out of LOS firing mode when the target is in the FOW but when there is no intervening shot blockers in the way.

Testing it now im not so sure.
24 Dec 2017, 10:17 AM

So im pretty sure the LE.IG is bugged, it will use its High angle out of LOS firing mode when the target is in the FOW but when there is no intervening shot blockers in the way.

Testing it now im not so sure.

This is the intended behaviour. The projectile of the leig has been changed to high angle to fix accuracy issues when there are imtervening shotblockes.

There are three trajectory types in coh2

Low arc has issues with elevation (e.g. it can underahoot if firing from higher elevation)
lowest non collide arc derps pretty bad if there are buildings between the attacker and the target
high angle is always very reliable, but causes the projectile to hace longer travelling times when firing at near range

We used high projectile for all units that high angle would look natural (e.g. pack howie/leig)
Then we used low angle for attacks that should absolutely never shoot over obstacles for balance reasons (e.g. avre/sturmtiger)
Then we used lowest non collide angle for the rest. e.g. brummbar, scott, bulldozer, kv2
24 Dec 2017, 11:24 AM

For Le.Ig it would would be worth testing with 2 fire modes (similarly to when it was released).

Direct fire mode with limited range and indirect fire mode with high fly time and minimum range.

Instead of the automatic change like when it was released it should be a toggle.
24 Dec 2017, 13:57 PM

Permanently Banned
ISG have long range but is too slow, the others mortars like the USF is instantly move!
24 Dec 2017, 14:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Dec 2017, 13:57 PMBravus
ISG have long range but is too slow, the others mortars like the USF is instantly move!

"Le.IG 18
The Le.IG is being made to require more micro to use at its full potential, but will now be more readily available and will now allow OKW players to be aggressive against support heavy builds through the deployment of smoke.
Auto-fire range from 100 to 80"

same as Ostheer/Soviet mortar.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 44
Germany 777
unknown 20
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias