Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
9 Jan 2018, 21:00 PM
Benefactor 115

2 Possible bugs that I have come across:

Post game stats are not tallying correctly.
Queuing of a retreat order, using the shift key, after exiting a building doesn't work consistently.
9 Jan 2018, 21:13 PM
Donator 11

look at the map

so, uh, is ability calling inside the base now a thing?

It looks like ability called just behind the base border which is perfectly possible for all offmaps and not a bug.

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2018, 21:00 PMDucati
2 Possible bugs that I have come across:

Post game stats are not tallying correctly.
Queuing of a retreat order, using the shift key, after exiting a building doesn't work consistently.

What exactly is wrong in these post game stats? As far as I know many things there are counted incorrectly (in a sense) for a long time, so it is important to know if it is something new.
9 Jan 2018, 21:38 PM

you can't reinforce if you are going inside a building
9 Jan 2018, 21:47 PM
Benefactor 115

what exactly is wrong in these post game stats? As far as I know many things there are counted incorrectly (in a sense) for a long time, so it is important to know if it is something new.

The number of a particular type of units lost. For example, I lost 1 IR ht however the games stats show 0 were lost. I have 2 instances (that I noticed) of this last night; 1 with the IR HT 1 with a US AT gun.
9 Jan 2018, 21:59 PM

Did the IR HT abandon first before dying?

Also I am not sure if team weapons are accounting for the original crew or the actual weapon itself. I've never paid too much attention to the post game numbers since they've always been dubious at best.
9 Jan 2018, 23:00 PM

bug : boforos deals 0 damage to planes
9 Jan 2018, 23:39 PM

https://www.coh2.org/topic/66636/december-patchnotes-bug-report/post/645863

Complained about it 6 pages ago...
10 Jan 2018, 08:23 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

It depends on the type of plane. Cargo planes and some recon planes are invulnerable. Other (attack) planes should get damage though.
10 Jan 2018, 11:35 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

I know that after the server maintance in 3vs3 Lazurfactory is back.
DON'T ask me why...
10 Jan 2018, 19:18 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Fixed: Lazurfactory is out again :)
12 Jan 2018, 16:14 PM

Ive had COH2 crash twice on loading sceen in a 2v2, it happened EXACTLY when I moved my mouse onto enemys soviet commanders.

I didnt check which commanders this happened with sorry, possibly might have been urban defence, if I see it again, ill double check which one.
14 Jan 2018, 20:16 PM

I actually like the patch, one problem in team games is fuel caches.
If your team doesn´t haven´t build them, prepare to fight shermans with luchs.
20 Jan 2018, 12:21 PM

Houses seem to be more retarded than ever. Notice many issues today. Units not exiting via the correct door and yes I am selecting unit and right clicking where I want them to go, but they often seem to just exit on the opposite side.

Also when I go to enter the house, I notice units walking all the way around the house to enter on the opposite door.
20 Jan 2018, 13:23 PM

Not sure if this a commonly known bug or has been mentioned already, but since the new patch it seems like the AVRE projectile is bugged.

Always shooting its projectile out of the front even when shooting/turning the turret in any other direction. In particular looks weird when shooting (180°) behind.

Is not a game breaker just looks extremely odd, no clue if it's an easy fix or even necessary. Will try to get some recorded footage later.
20 Jan 2018, 13:31 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

AVRE. I think it shoots bad by the craters in the ground and hits them
20 Jan 2018, 22:41 PM

Not sure if this a commonly known bug or has been mentioned already, but since the new patch it seems like the AVRE projectile is bugged.

Always shooting its projectile out of the front even when shooting/turning the turret in any other direction. In particular looks weird when shooting (180°) behind.

Is not a game breaker just looks extremely odd, no clue if it's an easy fix or even necessary. Will try to get some recorded footage later.

Here is a video showing the buggy projectile.

27 Jan 2018, 11:29 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

There are visual failures in the icons of abilities in the commanders.

-Mobile Assault Regiment, Icons: Land Mattres and AutoRepair. In the menu you see that they are in wrong slots.

-Command Regiment, Icons: Smoke rain is swap for Smoke rain with vehicles. You see when select the commandant in game.

27 Jan 2018, 14:23 PM

In my last match I've noticed soviet AT nades to bug out in combination with vehicle smokes: I had an OKW flak HT and by triggering its smoke just before/during the animation, the AT nade would visually hit it and make a bang, but no damage/crit went through. Happened twice in the same game, same type of scenario.
3 Feb 2018, 21:19 PM

Bug at armor company whne you look at your armor company commadner at the menu it says oyu cna UNlock sherman dozer at 11 CP thow when you are in game and you ahve picked the commander it will have the sherman dozer in 10 CP to get unlocked
4 Feb 2018, 20:50 PM

Had a 4v4 game the other day where it looked like both British players were firing "Artillery Commander Concentration Barrage" into FoW. Watching the replay shows them dropping the red flair fairly deep into the FoW, which seems a bit strange, since the patch notes state that it "Can no longer fire through the FOW".

It's possible the replay playback is bugged (some units show in fog anyway?), but it seemed pretty strange in-game, too. That, or I've completely misunderstood the patch changes.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS