Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
1 Jan 2018, 10:53 AM

Is it just me or is ost medic bunker buggy. Seems like heal radius is too small, placing buildings to close can certainly cause issues. Also seems that clumping units at retreat point can prevent medics doing their job.

Often seems like I have to move retreated squads around for healing to work properly.
2 Jan 2018, 01:26 AM
Patrion 14

I found that bug in automatch yesterday. I lost my engineers because of this.

its been a bug since at least release. i told the team once ago and i am pretty sure they are aware of this but couldnt fix it (yet?).
2 Jan 2018, 04:56 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I don't know whether or not this was an intentional change that I just don't remember, and I don't know whether or not this has been reported yet, but it appears the AEC has access to the target treads ability at vet 0.

Edit: zeroracer has shown its intentional, sorry
2 Jan 2018, 05:18 AM

I don't know whether or not this was an intentional change that I just don't remember, and I don't know whether or not this has been reported yet, but it appears the AEC has access to the target treads ability at vet 0.

Looks like it's intentional.

AEC MK III
The AEC has been modified to be able to snare vehicle without requiring veterancy and allow the AEC to better function into the late game.

Treadshot now available from the start; only fires one shot that slows the target
Veterancy 1 restores Treadshot to its original form
2 Jan 2018, 09:05 AM
Senior Editor Badge

I had since dbp release the third 1vs1 game whose victory did not count xD that's no joke. right at the end of a round when I hear the arty and victory stands there I get a bugsplat. a second later I land on the desktop. When I look in my leaderboards, I have neither victory nor defeat. I think that's a big bug.

Well, the bugsplat issue might be new, but that the game is not shown instantly in the leaderboard history is an old issue.

I have the feeling that when the server doesn't get a proper "the game ended" from all clients, it is counted as still going on and thus not added to the list in the leaderboards.

However, eventually (and that might take several hours) the server will decide that the game ended (how ever that is determined) and count and list it accordingly. You should check your stats a day later or so...
Iri
2 Jan 2018, 09:16 AM

Is it just me or is ost medic bunker buggy. Seems like heal radius is too small, placing buildings to close can certainly cause issues. Also seems that clumping units at retreat point can prevent medics doing their job.

Often seems like I have to move retreated squads around for healing to work properly.

I had several times the same issue - felt like smaller healing radius and sometimes retreating squad got "stuck" in base so you have to move with them in order to get heal (talking about OST healing) :-(
2 Jan 2018, 13:49 PM

Westwall map base hmg bug

Base HMGs (at least Soviet ones) attack squads in garrison nearby cut-off as well as the cut-off itself

Is that such a bad thing? After all how many maps have a building you can camp right outside the enemy's base like that. Its hardly an advantage to the right hand player.
2 Jan 2018, 14:20 PM

Is that such a bad thing? After all how many maps have a building you can camp right outside the enemy's base like that. Its hardly an advantage to the right hand player.

It is indeed a bad thing because you cannot cap the cut off near his base for example.

Also OKW doesnt get base HMG but flak20 with shorter range so it is already disatvantaged from minute 0 thanks to this.
2 Jan 2018, 15:02 PM

When are you gonna release the fix patch ?
2 Jan 2018, 15:38 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

When are you gonna release the fix patch ?

one happend already in december.
Next one in January. But well mr.smith and kyle are still in holydays(at different places! :P )
2 Jan 2018, 15:59 PM

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but there is a game-breaking bug where units will select the wrong entrance to enter a garrison.

This causes squads to run around the house instead of enter it.
4 Jan 2018, 21:26 PM
4 Jan 2018, 22:08 PM

That updated Soviet anti-infantry loiter targets the units within the base sectors. I think you can cast it at the edge of the sector only, but the planes are still going to hit the infantry in the base sectors. Base sectors like Red Ball Express are way too narrow, so you cannot retreat from those planes as they will reach you at the building. It simply wipes the squads if you manage to get the loiter-pass right as the infantry reaches the building.
4 Jan 2018, 23:17 PM

USF mortar refuse to fire smoke rounds pretty often
5 Jan 2018, 00:08 AM

USF mortar refuse to fire smoke rounds pretty often
same of the flare of the soviet one
5 Jan 2018, 02:18 AM

Sometimes Cons at nades still bug out, but now they just don't throw it instead of not throwing and also triggering the cooldown
7 Jan 2018, 19:07 PM
7 Jan 2018, 20:23 PM

https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalRudeLobsterHotPokket what the hell
p4 be like :" ewwww greens"
7 Jan 2018, 21:07 PM

look at the map

so, uh, is ability calling inside the base now a thing?
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS