Login

russian armor

Major reinforce cost

5 May 2017, 12:38 PM

Major reinforce cost feature or Bug?

its 40 when hi is nub.
Its 20 when he is hit vet 2 (if i am not mistaken)
its 20 when he is nub but rebuilt
5 May 2017, 13:27 PM

It's a bug with all officers.

Lieutenant/Captain cost 50MP to reinforce if the model is dead. The bug makes it that you sometimes have to pay 50MP per model to reinforce the rest of the squad if you make a mistake when queueing it.
5 May 2017, 23:01 PM

Lieutenant/Captain cost 50MP to reinforce if the model is dead. The bug makes it that you sometimes have to pay 50MP per model to reinforce the rest of the squad if you make a mistake when queueing it.

Can't that just be solved by reducing the Officer's model value down to that of his squadmembers or changing his reinforcement multiplier?
6 May 2017, 05:35 AM

Could you please clarify? what do you mean by "queuing it"?
6 May 2017, 07:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2017, 05:35 AMNano

Could you please clarify? what do you mean by "queuing it"?

If one presses the reinforcement button many times while the officer is the next to built one will pay the increased price for all models.
6 May 2017, 08:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2017, 07:08 AMVipper

If one presses the reinforcement button many times while the officer is the next to built one will pay the increased price for all models.

Is the officer always first to reinforce?
6 May 2017, 08:19 AM
Strategist Badge

So thats why my man power evaporates later in the game...
6 May 2017, 08:23 AM
Donator 11

Is there a suggested rate a player should hit the reinforcement button when reinforcing a squad with a dead officer, so that you only pay the officer cost for one model? Like one press per half second or full second? I normally just hammer on the reinforce button as quickly as possible to redirect my attention elsewhere. Thanks!
6 May 2017, 09:02 AM

If the reinforcement cost is 50 hit the button once and wait for the model to appear. The next model will be at normal price.
6 May 2017, 10:11 AM

Can't that just be solved by reducing the Officer's model value down to that of his squadmembers or changing his reinforcement multiplier?

It would. Scope is tough, however.
Vaz
6 May 2017, 12:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2017, 09:02 AMVipper
if the reinforcement cost is 50 hit the button once and for the model to appear. The next model will be at normal price.

Thanks this explanation made the most sense
6 May 2017, 13:53 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but, In matches that go to the late game, where you have to control several units at the same time in the front who will stop to wait for the respawn of a model of the squad of officers to then be able to click to reinforce normally? This is a gravissimo error, each model costing 50 manpower, if reinforcing 4 models with this cost will come out more or less double the value, this is absurd. How could such a problem persist for so long? Really a great way to bleed the manpower of USF players in the late game, as if it was not enough the gigantic disadvantage due to the characteristics of the faction units themselves.
6 May 2017, 13:57 PM
Donator 11

Considering that major is a three man squad, you only pay additional 30 for such mistake. And that is only if major model happens to die. Not that you even have to reinforce major that often becouse it is usually used behind the lines.
6 May 2017, 14:00 PM

Considering that major is a three man squad, you only pay additional 30 for such mistake. And that is only if major model happens to die. Not that you even have to reinforce major that often becouse it is usually used behind the lines.

Does this bug apply to the major's squad? How much is the lieutenant and captain?the major as I take him to the front to use the artillery, the captain and the lieutenant is almost obliged for the bonuses they have. Whether this applies to all other high-ranking (Capitain and Lieutenent) squadrons is absurd.
6 May 2017, 14:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2017, 14:00 PMTom_BR

Does this bug apply to the major's squad? How much is the lieutenant and captain?the major as I take him to the front to use the artillery, the captain and the lieutenant is almost obliged for the bonuses they have. Whether this applies to all other high-ranking (Capitain and Lieutenent) squadrons is absurd.

The bug applies to all officer squads. Lieutenant and Captain also cost 50 pop per model to reinforce for their officer models.

#FreeSquads
6 May 2017, 14:05 PM

So thats why my man power evaporates later in the game...

Lol same.
6 May 2017, 14:06 PM
Donator 11

The bug applies to all officer squads. Lieutenant and Captain also cost 50 pop per model to reinforce for their officer models.

#FreeSquads

Does it also apply to axis officers? And ass grens? Becouse the way you describe it, I would think it does.
6 May 2017, 14:06 PM

All officer squads.

Assgrens already cost an equal amount of MP for officer/models
6 May 2017, 14:09 PM

#FreeSquads

That means that in late game, when a squad with an officer is reinforced, we have to wait for the first model to be reinforced, which costs 50 manpower and refers to the squad officer, only to then click the "R" hotkey or click In reinforcing for the following models not to cost the 50 costing officer model? Please correct me if I am misinterpreting the given explanation. Thank you.
6 May 2017, 14:12 PM
Donator 11

There is another important aspect to it. Is the officer always the first to reinforce? I think it is not. And if it is not, then if you press the button quickly enough you can reinforce the officer for the price of a soldier using that bug, can you not?

And you can actually see what kind of squad member reinforces first by looking at the reinforcement cost on the button, right?

Not that it makes the bug less critical, but it actally makes it abusable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★