Login

russian armor

GCS Balance Preview

PAGES (20)down
2 Apr 2017, 06:30 AM

its fast preview patch. just make it before GCS tourney for fix some BS units/ability
Later patch might fix units that u mention it.
Be happy !!! At least Relic do something that never happen before !!! (release next mod review after few days and fast bugfix !!!)
2 Apr 2017, 08:21 AM

- New bug :
Soviet AA truck : AA upgrade absent. Iz broken.
2 Apr 2017, 09:29 AM

Well, I have not tried the new maxim but can I say that it's a bit disappointing that the maxim is coming closer and closer to other mgs and won't be unique anymore?

I mean I get it, trade offensive capabilities for defensive.

I think through how about removing pin from the maxim but increase it's damage (and maybe lower suppression a bit gained back with vet).

It's a mad idea but it would be good at supporting conscripts making it more unique than the same as other mgs.

2 Apr 2017, 09:39 AM

I think Penals should get upgraded to Strelski with possible DP-28 upgrade if they
vet enough.

Penal state has been debated during months and thousands of threads, to finally give them a ptrs upgrade.

Don't even start with some new 'genious' idea on what to do with them.

even if i agree that conscript are underpowered, the current scope doesn't allow to modify them so we should focus only on the units in scope (maxim, cromwell, ...) and do like everything else was perfect.

(which is anyway, because relic did it :jk:)
2 Apr 2017, 09:45 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Personally, I think Penals should get upgraded to Strelski with possible DP-28 upgrade if they
vet enough. Can't be a vet 3... CONSCRIPT.

Please do not suggest balance changes to Penals. I want to see Strelky instead of Penals too, but it can be made without balance tweaks: https://www.coh2.org/topic/59641/graphical-design-suggestion-about-penals

2 Apr 2017, 10:12 AM

====
They should just be honest and delete all 3 allied factions.
Every game would be Axis victory :)

Nah just give axis wunderwaffe from minute zero on top of a V2
2 Apr 2017, 11:07 AM

Well, I have not tried the new maxim but can I say that it's a bit disappointing that the maxim is coming closer and closer to other mgs and won't be unique anymore?

I mean I get it, trade offensive capabilities for defensive.

I think through how about removing pin from the maxim but increase it's damage (and maybe lower suppression a bit gained back with vet).

It's a mad idea but it would be good at supporting conscripts making it more unique than the same as other mgs.

I tried making a similar point in an earlier post although i was brainstorming and hadn't fully studied the patch notes. Making the maxim similar to other MGs is one of the easiest routes to balance the unit, but each faction is slowly becoming more and more similar which is extremely disappointing.

In my eyes the maxim should be an offensive weapon, thats why it has such quick setup and packup as well as great durability. Increase its damage output and nerf its suppression time and some of its durability.
Vet ability could then increase suppression for a period of time.

All of this is unlikely though given the timeframe, and I am not completely oposed to the changes in the patch but it is not my preferred option.

2 Apr 2017, 13:26 PM

No longer possible to construct emplacements in the base sector

IMO mortar emplacements need a nerf for auto-fire as well.
2 Apr 2017, 13:53 PM

Some love for Pz4s?
2 Apr 2017, 14:05 PM

Please do not suggest balance changes to Penals. I want to see Strelky instead of Penals too, but it can be made without balance tweaks: https://www.coh2.org/topic/59641/graphical-design-suggestion-about-penals

... ...
I meant CONSCRIPTS. Sorry.
I meant conscripts to be able to raise themselves out of mere conscript-hood.
As an alternative to Penals. Which oddly just became Soviet's elite infantry.
3 Apr 2017, 07:48 AM

Imo CP's Mark Target is fantastic now. It gives a great balance between extra damage, accuracy and pen. Great change guys!
3 Apr 2017, 07:57 AM
Donator 11

Looks good but grens still suck, ostwind & P4 is still meh and panther is just bad.

Really why isn't more people talking about ostheer panther? It's expensive, it has slow rate of fire and it has worthless accuracy. For a sniper its bad, for a breakthrough its bad, its pathetic against infantry, its good if you want to drain your resources.
3 Apr 2017, 08:14 AM

fix Conscripts:
- the opening of Molotov and antitank grenades combined into one
- remove the delay of Molotov's throw
- PPSh is not doctrinal, it can be made doctrinally 3 SVT-40
3 Apr 2017, 08:15 AM

fix Conscripts:
- the opening of Molotov and antitank grenades combined into one
- remove the delay of Molotov's throw
- PPSh is not doctrinal, it can be made doctrinally 3 SVT-40

For God's sake, pay attention to the shoocks, IS-2 and Tiger
3 Apr 2017, 09:22 AM

ive got nice suggestion can u add range circe for jackson ? Like for sniper because that would be osom for uber late game. Dont buff Jackson just add that circle and if u want nerf comet make it 170 fuel
3 Apr 2017, 10:30 AM
Patrion 14

You people and your hubris are destroying this game and sadly don't seem to realize it.
3 Apr 2017, 11:45 AM

Just a question; the halftrack the brits have which dispenses weapons (vickers etc) - will there be any change to it in terms of being able to gift weapons to other allies? I see there's been some nerfs to Brits general team contribution. Can e.g. a Rifleman get double vickers this way?
3 Apr 2017, 13:31 PM

One thing that bugs me is the "Hold Fire for Tanks/AT Guns", although this is a good idea I think it makes the UI a bit confusing and "overwhelming" especially to newer players. Why dont AT guns and TD's prioritize vehicles by default and instead of "prioritize vehicles" ability give it the "Hold fire" ability? To tanks with turrets I dont see how the "hold fire" ability would be useful but it certainly is useful to TD's such as the su-85, the jagdpanzer, the stug and so on, so you can prevent the tank from rotating by itself and exposing the rear armor or getting in a bad position.
3 Apr 2017, 13:43 PM

Imo CP's Mark Target is fantastic now. It gives a great balance between extra damage, accuracy and pen. Great change guys!

I second this, it feels right now. I also feel it comes at the right time too with the 11 CP.

3 Apr 2017, 14:10 PM

Why dont AT guns and TD's prioritize vehicles by default and instead of "prioritize vehicles" ability give it the "Hold fire" ability?

That's because forcing prioritise vehicles on AT guns/tanks would make it more difficult for them to wreck emplacements/trucks.

To tanks with turrets I dont see how the "hold fire" ability would be useful but it certainly is useful to TD's such as the su-85, the jagdpanzer, the stug and so on, so you can prevent the tank from rotating by itself and exposing the rear armor or getting in a bad position.

Hold fire is useful even for turreted tanks:
- You can use hold-fire micro to better time your shots, and thus avoid moving penalties
- For chasing a particular wounded tank in a target-rich environment. You don't want the turret to acquire other targets as you go for the dive

PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS