Login

russian armor

Winter Balance Preview Mod Bugs & Ninjas

1 Dec 2016, 21:38 PM

Is there anyway to allow these items to be built on top of mines. Then it will not show where the mine is when sliding over the mine. Sure it would allow people to build items on top of mines but the chance of doing it on accident in the middle of a field is highly unlikely.

One time when I went to build a bunker on the right flank, it was red. I wasn't trying to sweep for mines, but a bomb on that spot confirmed that I found one by accident just trying to play the game.
2 Dec 2016, 10:19 AM

*bump*

I added two notes about Guards PTRS and Command Vehicle recon. I was beginning to wonder how come, after 400 replies to the changelog thread nobody had commented on Free Recon.
2 Dec 2016, 11:39 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Guards PTRS

The DPS nerf of guards PTRS vs infantry does have a silver lining. Due to the way the damage system has been implemented on PTRS, this will cause the PTRS rifle to deal additional deflection damage vs vehicles. Although this was not originally intended, we are going to leave this as is, and evaluate the impact of this change.

PTRS real changes:
- Damage vs non-vehicles reduced from 27 to 20
- Damage vs vehicles on penetration remains 40
- Damage vs vehicles on deflection increases from 13 to 20

Will you implement this change to Conscript PTRS and BOYS AT-rifle?
2 Dec 2016, 12:42 PM

I was beginning to wonder how come, after 400 replies to the changelog thread nobody had commented on Free Recon.

It probably too expensive since it get shot down allot in late game 15 is better price...
2 Dec 2016, 17:04 PM

lets balance the game for 1s only, even though more people play team games
2 Dec 2016, 18:54 PM

lets balance the game for 1s only, even though more people play team games

Lets balance game around 4v4 cheese tactics

Lets give rifles triple lmg and more RA buff

Lets make allies great again :)
3 Dec 2016, 05:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2016, 09:09 AMslother
Do you guys plan to fix OKW Pak43 TWP bug? It doesnt seem to stun. Also 5 veterancy = 3 vet wehr Pak43 but require more exp to get.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/56339/okw-pak43-twp-does-not-work

Im pritty sure okw pak43 gets more range and damage at vet 4+5. Are you thinking about the LefH? Because that has vet 5 = OST vet 3
4 Dec 2016, 18:22 PM

Will you implement this change to Conscript PTRS and BOYS AT-rifle?

no only guard prts
6 Jan 2017, 23:12 PM

*necro*

Seems like I added a small bug when resizing the minimap icons for various vehicles:
- Katyusha and Panzerwerfer minimap icons do not follow the actual rotation of the vehicle

(I've no idea how it could possibly happen, since I copy-pasted it to other vehicles too, but I have fixed it for v1.5)

Keep the bugs coming.
7 Jan 2017, 10:15 AM

Russian M42 crew is drunken and once they see some small craters (eg going through yellow cover created by mortar shells/tank rounds) they start to crawl like if they were in snow fering they drunk too much vodka and can hit the floor any minute.

This is serious issue, I encountered it when I played with findeed one game in balance patch 1.3
7 Jan 2017, 18:04 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Watch this pls. Soviet pak in the middle vp.

Can't move anymore. 6 man squad...

https://www.coh2.org/replay/58439/second-game
7 Jan 2017, 18:43 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Here is bug outside of the WBP. I was experimenting with a weapons team style for USF. So I decided to use Cheap Team Weapons bulletin for well cheaper weapon teams. I noticed that while is says cost of these weapons will be reduced by 5% it only really does about 1 or 2%. I think the problem is that it only applies to the cost of the weapon itself and not the crew members.

The location of the bulletin is upgrade\intel_bulletins\ardennes_rewards\support\cheap_team_weapons, in case if you all have trouble finding it.
7 Jan 2017, 20:22 PM

7 Jan 2017, 20:37 PM
Donator 11

Here is bug outside of the WBP. I was experimenting with a weapons team style for USF. So I decided to use Cheap Team Weapons bulletin for well cheaper weapon teams. I noticed that while is says cost of these weapons will be reduced by 5% it only really does about 1 or 2%. I think the problem is that it only applies to the cost of the weapon itself and not the crew members.

The location of the bulletin is upgrade\intel_bulletins\ardennes_rewards\support\cheap_team_weapons, in case if you all have trouble finding it.

Can confirm that this bug is in the game and for a very long time now. I'm not sure that it is from the beginning since there were changes to this bulletin in one of the patches.
7 Jan 2017, 21:01 PM

When commet gets abandoned that second when it fires phosphorus shell, shell colides with comet and possibly killing it in that process.

Also comet anti infantry grenades are sticky to tanks like new penal satchels
8 Jan 2017, 10:35 AM

Russian M42 crew is drunken and once they see some small craters (eg going through yellow cover created by mortar shells/tank rounds) they start to crawl like if they were in snow fering they drunk too much vodka and can hit the floor any minute.

This is serious issue, I encountered it when I played with findeed one game in balance patch 1.3

We haven't changed anything with respect to M42. So, that's a live-version bug. I'll have a look to see whether craters affect M42 movement etc, and whether this is related to the soviet sniper crawling thing.

Most likely, that's the case. Can you please open a separate thread in the bug-section of these forums? That way it's easier to keep track of things.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/58443/piat-op-tellar-bug

Watch this. Teller bug for centaur

We don't know how to fix Teller bugs using mod-tools alone yet. Thus, we haven't fixed it.

We've found a reliable way to reproduce the bug is to place teller mines inside craters.

When commet gets abandoned that second when it fires phosphorus shell, shell colides with comet and possibly killing it in that process.

Also comet anti infantry grenades are sticky to tanks like new penal satchels

Shells will not collide with friendly vehicles, however they will collide with neutral/enemy targets. It looks like a bug, but this is how the engine works. Can't fix.

Comet grenades are sticky to tanks (just like mortarHT delayed-fuse barrage). That's where the idea for sticky satchels originated from.

---

Now, I appreciate all of you people reporting bugs to making sure they get fixed. However, this thread is reserved for WBP bugs only.

If you are encountering a bug that's also present in the live version, please open a new thread in the bug-report section of this forums.

Piggyback-ing irrelevant bugs in this thread means that if I ever forget your post, the bug will never get fixed.
8 Jan 2017, 10:56 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Spam post reported and invised

Back to topic.
9 Jan 2017, 23:56 PM

Will there also come a fix that wire/tank traps could reveal mines?

I dont think that is possible sadly

What about ghosting sh..( wire, tanktraps, sandbags ). Any fix on that planned?

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2016, 17:19 PMNubb3r

That's a really important issue imo. I'd like to know that too.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2016, 18:14 PMVipper

one could probably have them decay over time if they are not completed...

This if memory serves me was adressed.
If the squad building it moves 5 m away, it will be destroyed.
All friendly units will attack it if they are idle.
10 Jan 2017, 21:17 PM

I dont think that is possible sadly

This if memory serves me was adressed.
If the squad building it moves 5 m away, it will be destroyed.
All friendly units will attack it if they are idle.

This was finally and thankfully adressed in WBP 1.4

“Ghost Wire/Sandbags” is the name for a common exploit in competitive play which allows partially completed fortifications to block movement. While unfinished fortifications could be destroyed by small arms, they took several seconds of focus fire to destroy what could be placed instantly. To compound the issue, several infantry-borne weapons would take significantly longer to tear down unfinished obstructions.If players want to impede enemy movements with barbed wire and sandbags, they now have to fully complete constructing them.

Unfinished wire/sandbags/tank traps (aka ghostbags) will self-destruct automatically if there is no longer an infantry squad (owned by the same player) within 10 yards of the unfinished fortifications for 5 seconds.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
unknown 5
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak