- Simply you go double penal, upgrade them with flamer as fast as you can.
- Optionally you can build a sniper for extra fun, or simply build fuel cache.
- Then you go double guards, upgrade them with PTRS asap.
- You can either go for fast T3 and T70 if you had early game dominance...
- ..or you can go directly for T4 and build T34/85
This is it. In the rest of the match you only need to follow the obvious rules: unit preservation, build fuel cache when you can afford it, spend munition only on vehicle button and mark target vehicle.
I think this build order is the most fail safe, if not the most powerful soviet build order. Basically because T34/85 can be reached too fast. It should be locked behind 8 CP minimum (if not more). Also T34/85 is a replaceable tank, pretty fast so it can flank easily and perfectly good against any infantry too.
The other problem is Penals flamethrower upgrade. It makes the unit too strong. I wish Volks would have flamethrowers instead of SMGs.
And finally how veteran Guards literally snipe infantry models...