I am repeating the conclusion after explaining the validity of the arguments. Since you are unwilling to accept the following facts:
1. The community managers are present on this and equivalent websites. They read posts and reply to them. COHEXPERTS have a high attendency on these websites.
2. The community managers are present in HelpingHans' stream. They talk in the chat. They watch the gameplay.
3. The community managers have been present on streams themselves (SNF, HelpingHans at Relic).
4. The community managers met HelpingHans at the Relic studios in Vancouver.
5. The community managers know about tournaments. For instance, Barton versus HelpingHans in the ESL final. Behaviour is known.
the CM know about tourneys. period. do they know who won? possibly. do they know played in the finals? maybe. do the know anything placed 3rd and down? probably not. neither do i for example.
"behavior is known" --> nice fact btw :-D i assume that is your conclusion... if that is so, let me present to you another line of facts:
1. new york is in the US
2. the US is on planet earth
3. i am not in new york
==> conclusion: i am not on planet earth.
this is your logic.