Login

russian armor

OKW can be killed in less than 5 minutes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
22 Jun 2016, 20:00 PM

OP Updated;

• M1 81mm: USF does not need this. Just reduce the price for teching nades and remove this new cheese altogether. It is Single–handedly negating %99 of the core CoH2 design and gameplay elements. They have the most broken howitzer in game already so there is no justification for adding this, and specially in HQ! WTF. So either remove this or remove ostheer T1 and T2 buildings altogether. The MG34 at 2-3CP makes zero sense as well, as long as this unit exists.

Exactly.. as of now, the game is broken as hell..
22 Jun 2016, 20:12 PM

Why do I get invised for asking someone if they're an idiot yet people are allowed to say stuff like "USF mortar is 100% bs and breaks the entire game and no faction will ever win again" ... shouldn't that equally be invised due to excessive trolling? Or am I mistaken?
22 Jun 2016, 20:19 PM

If you've been playing COH2 since release and you cannot break in to the top 200 with at least 2 factions, see yourself out. If your posts:games ratio is above 2, also gtfo.
22 Jun 2016, 20:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 20:12 PMNosliw
Why do I get invised for asking someone if they're an idiot yet people are allowed to say stuff like "USF mortar is 100% bs and breaks the entire game and no faction will ever win again" ... shouldn't that equally be invised due to excessive trolling? Or am I mistaken?
are you defening the current bugged mortar usf wiht 1.6 osther fire rate and 106 range same as 120 ml all for 260 mp and tier 0 ?
22 Jun 2016, 20:42 PM

Everyone stop right now, katiof said it, it's a balanced patch and anyone defending axis are fan boys and it's a L2P problem. Coming from a pro who plays the game. Leave it to him to be correct. Everyone can log off now since there is no balance to discuss. What he says goes.
22 Jun 2016, 20:44 PM

are you defening the current bugged mortar usf wiht 1.6 osther fire rate and 106 range same as 120 ml all for 260 mp and tier 0 ?

No the mortar is definitely bugged and needs to be patched to fix, but saying that USF having a mortar is game breaking is not something justifiable. That's something that needs to be playtested a LOT before anyone can make a conclusion.
22 Jun 2016, 20:44 PM

Someone who has 9100 post, not including the beta fourms and the original fourms, with less then 300 games played. Listen to him, the one who's whole life is this video game, scratch that the fourms. He knows best. A tax liability.
22 Jun 2016, 20:45 PM

Good bye one shot killing allied tanks blob... Now allied players can make flanking manevuers to heavy axis tanks. Changes are good. But okw may need some kind of pak.
22 Jun 2016, 20:47 PM

All is fine. Blöberst gonna cry but in fact OKW is now more challenging and interesting to play. Whines is about 30% of panzershrek fanboyz :hansGG:

And USF mortar is really a good change indeed.
22 Jun 2016, 20:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

USF having a mortar is fine, it just should be in one of the tech buildings not T0.
22 Jun 2016, 20:55 PM

really sad a notorious pudding poster gets so many thread hits for such a poorly articulated point.
How can you even complain about the balance when there was a test-mod for like 2 months.

Play the game, work out strats, change up your play style. Okw probably can't be played as a hyper-agressive, rush your cutoff choke-hold in the beginning as effectively anymore.

Only thing i would complain about at this point are bugs to be honest.
22 Jun 2016, 20:56 PM

Note that I have not stated whether I consider OKW UP now or OP before the patch. I made no comment on balance. But ofc your #sohardcore kneejerk reaction is "playercard plz" as if having better stats than someone makes it impossible to commit logical fallacies i.e. "I'm not sure how OKW works yet but I'm sure they are balanced."

Oh wait, I forgot who I'm talking to. Have you turned 13 yet?

Sooo basically talking out of your arse...

Now go away
22 Jun 2016, 21:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 20:47 PMBudwise
USF having a mortar is fine, it just should be in one of the tech buildings not T0.

Well it cant be in the Captain cause there is already Pack Howitzer so only logical choice would be Leut, although it was added to counter MGs and Garrisons with the Barrage + Smoke but because Relic made it op, people are using it for different reasons all together

On Topic, OKW side tech is stupid, yes they should get side tech but of all things why the Medics and repair pioneers no one complain about these ever

Why not make the StGs, Nades, Panzershrecks and Raketen CAMO into side tech in HQ put MG34 in there as side tech if you want even, atleast this would force players to make decisions, do I unlock these early in the game or try to rush out a vehicle

Removing Shrecks weakened the late game of OKW heavily aswell, I think some medium vehicle price adjustments should be taken into consideration

Also making the Faust side tech is completely insane OKW needs it vs the M3 Scout Car, Bren Carrier etc.

Now that Im on the Topic of Fausts, cant they just be available from the start and remove the base flaks the only reason OKW has those is to protect them from allied light vehicle rushes but now if they have the faust in T0 they wont need it no more

This would make base rushing OKW more viable and the OKW player wouldnt have an affect on call-in planes with 0 input

22 Jun 2016, 21:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 20:12 PMNosliw

The bold part doesn't require any explanation.
If we had to invis every single exaggerated statement on this board, then this site would be probably dead.

A general suggestion to everyone: if you think a post is poorly redacted or lacks any point, let it get burried down.
22 Jun 2016, 21:27 PM

I feel like they need tank hunters obers buildable from hq at the begining, which come with 2 at rifles and can upgrade to double shrecks, their combat stats significantly weaker and vet different from regular obers for reasons. Shreck pios is a joke, and rakketen, while good overall is just not enought to hold on its own even with phausts around and it also killed too easily (bunching, no green cover, 4 crew members).

Or just make obers buildable in HQ, double shreck upgrade after 1truck, 1 lmg upgrade after 2trucks, can have only one; it would open some strat possibilities.

Still, too early to tell for sure, mb its just my first impressions from stomping OKW whole day and in reallity OKW just needs to spam pumas hardcore.
22 Jun 2016, 21:35 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Another fun fact, volks have no extra weapon slots after upgrading to STG's. So if you have upgraded volks, and your shrek'd sturmpio is 1 shotted which they will be who are we kidding, you can't even pick up your shrek lol.
22 Jun 2016, 21:42 PM
Donator 11

While everyone sits here and says "OKW UPupie" I will say that this patch is for the better. If anything Changing the tech prices for medics and engis on HQ would be a possible good idea or hell, change them to the time call in again.

Outside of this, the reaction to the patch feels like a knee jerk one as we have had little time to FULLY and wholeheartedly l2p the 'new' OKW.

Excluding balance issues, the USF mortar/AT gun bugs need addressed.
22 Jun 2016, 21:45 PM

Woah, hold it right there guys. Volks and okw are just fine. It's all nonsense..
22 Jun 2016, 21:48 PM

OKW is unplayable for now.
22 Jun 2016, 21:54 PM
Patrion 14

I think I have a way to help some people's whining about okw issues in the early game.

Issue 1/2: okw weak to light vehicles early game, and have to pay a lot for medics. The easy fix here is to make okw pay to unlock their faust from the hq structure. That way, you can have the option to quick tech or to go for fausts to fend off vehicles. This should also make the okw medics no longer néed to cost fuel, sonce the medic cost is inflated to counterbalance their free infantry weapon unlocks with tech.

Issue 3: OKW inf doesn't scale well: build obers w/ lmg/ stg.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
Germany 2
Korea, Republic Of 0
Germany 41

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L