jump backJump back to quoted post18 Dec 2015, 00:45 AMRollo
rant :snfPeter:

Hey, you should use :brad: now instead of :snfPeter:
18 Dec 2015, 14:30 PM

Relic seems to be on christmas hiatus.

*actual conversation between Relic devs*

Hey mike, whatcha doin fa christmas?

chillin with the fam, you?

Same, whutcha wanna do wit the balance in Coh 2 right now?

Here's my idea, lets make the most innocuous and benign changes to Coh 2, especially after the negative reception to the OKW economy revamp, and the absolute circus that is 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4, and make the most unnecessary, benign changes to the game that everybody will continue to ridicule our work ethic and ability to gather congruent information from a large pool of our dedicated players.

Sounds good, lets grab some Tim Hortons.

You read my mind.
18 Dec 2015, 14:42 PM

Lol, "Relic always balances with a sledgehammer! Why can't they just make gradual changes!?"

*Relic makes a few gradual balance changes*

"Why don't do they do more changes! RabbleRabbleRabble"

Come on guys, it's a week after a hotfix and a week before a major holiday. Chill and just appreciate that they took the time to do something before Christmas.

The change to Tommies is a good first step to making UKF competitive again and no more JT + KT combo is a good first step to OKW no longer completely dominating late game in large team games.
18 Dec 2015, 14:42 PM

Meeeh.

ded geym <444>_<444>
18 Dec 2015, 16:15 PM

Lol, "Relic always balances with a sledgehammer! Why can't they just make gradual changes!?"

Come on guys, it's a week after a hotfix and a week before a major holiday. Chill and just appreciate that they took the time to do something before Christmas.

The change to Tommies is a good first step to making UKF competitive again and no more JT + KT combo is a good first step to OKW no longer completely dominating late game in large team games.

:new:

:wave::welcome::wave:
18 Dec 2015, 16:24 PM

Finally, many months and patches after the one that all heavies got limited to 1 per player, and not too far away from the patch that limited the King Tigers to 1 per player,
FINALLY,
OKW heavies are actually limited to 1 per player.

That's without counting the sturmtiger.
18 Dec 2015, 16:37 PM
Patrion 14

Thanks for the constant patches Relic! I know how hard it is to push these out so fast. I'm sure that a lot of these naysayers are happy too XD
18 Dec 2015, 16:40 PM

I'm 100% soviet player in 4vs4 and the game is not that bad even against okw.

I think the devs need more time to collect some data to improve things.

Speaking of data, the soviets have a .52 win percentage in 4v4s while the OKW have a .764.

18 Dec 2015, 16:42 PM

+1
18 Dec 2015, 16:45 PM

Speaking of data, the soviets have a .52 win percentage in 4v4s while the OKW have a .764.

well i am winning in 4vs4, check my stats : http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198125777181/history

i ddint said that all was perfect, i just said that we are going in the good way and that we should be happy that we still get some patches... before xmas

No more 2 heavies for okw that a very good thing

18 Dec 2015, 16:47 PM

This incremental change is good, and I hope OKW continues in this direction of being brought in line with other factions.
18 Dec 2015, 17:15 PM

Relic seems to be on christmas hiatus.

*actual conversation between Relic devs*

Hey mike, whatcha doin fa christmas?

chillin with the fam, you?

Same, whutcha wanna do wit the balance in Coh 2 right now?

Here's my idea, lets make the most innocuous and benign changes to Coh 2, especially after the negative reception to the OKW economy revamp, and the absolute circus that is 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4, and make the most unnecessary, benign changes to the game that everybody will continue to ridicule our work ethic and ability to gather congruent information from a large pool of our dedicated players.

Sounds good, lets grab some Tim Hortons.

You read my mind.

Jeez you people are bitchy. You complain they don't patch the game often enough, and now they're doing almost weekly tweaks, and you complain they aren't releasing large enough patches. There's no pleasing you people, so why don't you just be quiet.
18 Dec 2015, 17:19 PM

:new:

:wave::welcome::wave:

I will admit that I lol'ed at the Tim Hortons at the end :D
18 Dec 2015, 17:46 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Exactly!

Although we are still waiting for that veterancy (EFA) and warspoils revamp...
18 Dec 2015, 18:54 PM

Jeez you people are bitchy. You complain they don't patch the game often enough, and now they're doing almost weekly tweaks, and you complain they aren't releasing large enough patches. There's no pleasing you people, so why don't you just be quiet.

Dafuq you mean "you people"? Am I in some secret group, that whenever I disagree or contest something there's always some warrior willing to fight for the good name of Lelic. Warspoils hasn't been fixed, I still have 3 godam Rifle companies, (got the last 2 after I purchased the first:thumbsup:). OKW economy revamp is a bloody circus, 100% economy+luchs rush=cancer. I play quite a bit, and on a semi-competitive level. So yea, don't really feel like being quiet.:romeoMug:

18 Dec 2015, 19:15 PM

Dafuq you mean "you people"? Am I in some secret group, that whenever I disagree or contest something there's always some warrior willing to fight for the good name of Lelic. Warspoils hasn't been fixed, I still have 3 godam Rifle companies, (got the last 2 after I purchased the first:thumbsup:). OKW economy revamp is a bloody circus, 100% economy+luchs rush=cancer. I play quite a bit, and on a semi-competitive level. So yea, don't really feel like being quiet.:romeoMug:

I mean whiners like you who will just sit there and complain on the forums no matter what Relic does. You'll whine and whine and even though eventually you get what you want, you'll move the goalposts and start whining some more. Currently you're whining that OKW got changed while whining that Relic isn't delivering enough changes, but if they went back to mega-patch every month and a half, you'll whine that it took too long and that OKW is still broken.
18 Dec 2015, 19:25 PM

This incremental change is good, and I hope OKW continues in this direction of being brought in line with other factions.

Yeah I actually thought this was a step in the right direction, OKW should become pretty balanced at this rate.
18 Dec 2015, 19:46 PM

I mean whiners like you who will just sit there and complain on the forums no matter what Relic does. You'll whine and whine and even though eventually you get what you want, you'll move the goalposts and start whining some more. Currently you're whining that OKW got changed while whining that Relic isn't delivering enough changes, but if they went back to mega-patch every month and a half, you'll whine that it took too long and that OKW is still broken.

Let it all out. Clear your mind of all troubles, think of happy thoughts.:rolleyes:
18 Dec 2015, 19:49 PM

Thanks for the constant patches Relic! I know how hard it is to push these out so fast. I'm sure that a lot of these naysayers are happy too XD

Dude, it was released 2 1/2 years ago. Stop praising Relic for trying to fix something that should've been easy to fix when it was released, because if you were actually there for the Beta testing, you'd know what a hot mess it was, and how its led us to this moment in time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★