Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
30 Nov 2015, 17:41 PM

He does not.

He have 82 HP so you can surive mortar shot / katty shot into head , because we does not want random sniperwipes for non soviet sniper (also british one have 82 HP)

Fixed :foreveralone:
30 Nov 2015, 17:41 PM

Also shermna cost 110 fuel , panzer 4 135 fuel and easy 8 140 fuel (correct me if im wrong with easy8 they changed cost toomany times)

And gues what ? sherman can defeat p4 if you manage to flank - okw p4 have great frontal armor but weak rear. (25 fuel difference , thats almost difference between panther and easy 8)

AND easy 8 is still able to defeat p4 in 1vs1 fight. (5 fuel differnce)

AND the easy 8 is a doctrinal tank and axis can get an even better non-doctrinal tank. Seriously, since when do axis win the late game with P4 spam.
30 Nov 2015, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2015, 15:02 PMcr4wler

again: standard dispersion. then you get 100% reproduction rate. maybe if you indivdually and intentionally place all your squads in the same spot, which btw also is way more complicated to do, you might be able to pin all three... but with the standard dispersion the MG42 is absolutely inable to pin 3 squads, since it can only fire 2 bursts until the last rifle is in nade range. if you watch the video again, even the 2nd rifle gets into nade range, so it doesn't even need 3 rifles.

Maybe if you was in that building so you can selfspot and attack them sooner.
Or you autoclicked infantry so you can supress them all before they reach mg.

And give that mg and grenadier support. Or single panzergrenadier.

When will people realise that supression platform should not counter blob by itself if it is badly positioned (in cover means easier nadewipe ) or without support.

Keep in mind that mg42 almost instasupress 1 squad , reposition while pios close in then supress second squad ?
I think mg42 is fine right now and blobbing will be always punished if you didi it properly .

You have mortars , panzergrens , Sminefields to kill squad , mg objective is to supress , but what you know maybe conter to blobing should be one unit not combined arms of high PS close range unit / ligh arty and supression platform.

Once again blobs are not problems , Mg 42 is not overperforming , use all tools not only half of combined arms composition.

This is like if you have unsupported pak heading right direction but you have not fauster / second pak to cover or something for spoting. Its nothing unexpecting that sherman that will bumprush pak will take 1-2 shots and then circlestarfe pak - but if you se fausting gren sherman will be dead because it loose its mobility and pak can finish it off.
30 Nov 2015, 17:51 PM

AND the easy 8 is a doctrinal tank and axis can get an even better non-doctrinal tank. Seriously, since when do axis win the late game with P4 spam.

I just want ot say you cannot compare sherman to p4 because there is 25 fuel difference. That is like saing ostheer p4 lose 1vs1 direct combat to t34/85. And it is unfair because both of them are mediums.

Units prize should reflect its strenght , category only its effectivity agains other targets .

and so it will always be t34/76 < sherman =/= cromwell < ostheer p4 < okw panzer 4 < t34/85 =/= easy 8 < comet (not counting panther because here are only inculded main batlle generast medium tanks and p5 is more like mobile tank destroyer with great armor rather than generalist tank )
30 Nov 2015, 18:33 PM

[@EinmalmitProfis and to everyone else, I understand that this is a touchy topic and emotions run high, but that is no excuse for calling people derogatory words, so everyone please take this as your one and only warning. We have a zero tolerance policy for offensive slander.]
30 Nov 2015, 18:34 PM

I have quite long history of proving people that they are wrong or not entirely truthful.

thats what an MG-42 does most of the time,if you deny it then your bias needs to stop

nope you need to make another video with default blob formation AGAIN

This is indeed the fact. Keep proving cr4wler wrong please and others too.

Not saying he's wrong, but not 100% truthful ;)

Ok not 100% truthful :P

again, i posted video proof, with "default blob formation". i can post another 100 videos of 100 repetitions, and ppl will still claim that it's not true and that i am the one who is biased.

i don't see any proof to the contrary anywhere

Maybe if you was in that building so you can selfspot and attack them sooner.
Or you autoclicked infantry so you can supress them all before they reach mg.

And give that mg and grenadier support. Or single panzergrenadier.

When will people realise that supression platform should not counter blob by itself if it is badly positioned (in cover means easier nadewipe ) or without support.

Keep in mind that mg42 almost instasupress 1 squad , reposition while pios close in then supress second squad ?
I think mg42 is fine right now and blobbing will be always punished if you didi it properly .

i posted the video because it was claimed that it was impossible to approach an mg42 with a blob and get into grenade ranged without getting pinned. it clearly isn't, but even with video proof people still don't believe it.

the point was to not micro anything and just show that it is indeed very possible.

i also think that the mg42 itself is more or less fine (i would like a tad more dmg on it, maybe even just when the squad is pinned, but right now a pinned squad can literally just sit there for like a minute or longer without getting wiped, which is kinda stupid).

another point was that people keep making absolutely ridiculous claims, unsupported... and when you show them proof, like i did, they ignore it. instead they call you biased.

logic! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
30 Nov 2015, 19:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

@Crawler: shooting the rifle in the middle instead of the one in the left and everything would had changed.
Second burst on the other squad and reposition.

While it can be considered a blob it's not what you were asked before.
"Let's assume blob start with 3 units closely packed."

Because in that case AoE would had dealt with all 3 squads.

PD: a blob of 3 or more squads will always deal with any MG. MG are not bunkers.
30 Nov 2015, 19:16 PM

@Crawler: shooting the rifle in the middle instead of the one in the left and everything would had changed.
Second burst on the other squad and reposition.

While it can be considered a blob it's not what you were asked before.
"Let's assume blob start with 3 units closely packed."

Because in that case AoE would had dealt with all 3 squads.

PD: a blob of 3 or more squads will always deal with any MG. MG are not bunkers.

just fyi: the 3 units were as closely packed as the game lets me do it without stacking them on top of each other by hand. i doubt ANYBODY, EVER does that.

the equivalent would be saying that a sexton can instawipe oneshot 30 gren squads, if all entities take up the same place. its a theoretical situation that doesnt exist in the game. i also doubt that shooting the rifle in the middle would have changed a lot, since after suppressing that one, the MG would have had to suppress either the squad to the left or right, but would still not be able to suppress both before either enters grenade range.
30 Nov 2015, 19:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2015, 19:16 PMcr4wler

just fyi: the 3 units were as closely packed as the game lets me do it without stacking them on top of each other by hand. i doubt ANYBODY, EVER does that.

If you control 3 units at once, moving them in different directions and moving near impasssable objects, they will stack. That's what usually happens when people are blobbing.

Edit: Not to mention the mass retreat, it's not like the player takes the time to space those units out afterwards :).
30 Nov 2015, 20:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2015, 19:16 PMcr4wler

1st burst: MG starts to attack left squad
left squad: suppressed
middle squad: moving through green cover so one AoE suppression of a single burst was not enough to suppress them
right squad: too far away to be affected

2nd burst: still fires at left squad (obviously, because first model loss was in left squad)
left squad: model lost
middle squad: suppressed through AoE effect
right squad: still too far away to be affected

At this point rifleman squads got very close, because MG42 was used without spotter and did not used all of its range.

3rd burst: MG switches to middle squad (next model loss occurred in the middle squad)
left squad: still crawling
middle squad: got suppressed, but already in grenade range
right squad: started to get suppression through AoE effect, but still not enough to actually get suppressed. Already in grenade range too.

If in same situation player would position MG to secure area without green cover and started to shoot middle squad - all three squads would be suppressed at the start/in the middle of 2nd burst - not in grenade range. I'm not even sure if spotter would be needed in that case.

So, in your "recent replay of blob of Rifle/IS/cons being able to a-move and crawl from the far end of mg42 fire area till grenade range" we see:

1) MG used without spotter (did not used its max range)
2) MG autofiring on unit on the left side and there is HUGE distance to unit on the right side (so these units were not in a "blob" for each other)
3) one of attacking unit was moving through green cover at the moment when MG was firing one of its bursts

Is it replay Esxile asked for? IMO it is not.
So what are you, guys, actually trying to discuss?
30 Nov 2015, 20:39 PM

Is it replay Esxile asked for? IMO it is not.
So what are you, guys, actually trying to discuss?

he claimed that it was impossible for a blob to get into grenade range vs. a single MG42. to prove that claim wrong, i let 3 rifle squads run straight into an MG, 2 squads got suppressed, 2 squads got into range. i tried it several times actually (i just made that 1 video) and at least 1 squad ALWAYS got into range.
then it was claimed that "there must have been a bug"... and other ridiculous stuff, that was besides the point anyway.
30 Nov 2015, 21:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Already explained by @ElSlayer. Hitting the middle squad would also triggered an increased AoE accuracy as more models are affected, which would lead to higher AoE suppression.
30 Nov 2015, 21:47 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2015, 12:38 PMKatitof

And you are.

You'll have 25% stronger vet in comparison for normal vet3 squads.

+1

Vet 4-5 need to be really looked at. Not just getting one pass as these changes have HUGE knock on effects to late game in 2v2 games and up
30 Nov 2015, 22:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

middle squad: moving through green cover so one AoE suppression of a single burst was not enough to suppress them

Actually, I think it is based off the initial target. I tested and saw a squad in green cover suppressed by an HMG42 in two bursts when a squad out of cover is targeted nearby them (this also works with targeting vehicles) - this certainly never happens when a squad in green cover is targeted by the HMG itself.
1 Dec 2015, 00:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2015, 22:47 PMVuther

Actually, I think it is based off the initial target. I tested and saw a squad in green cover suppressed by an HMG42 in two bursts when a squad out of cover is targeted nearby them (this also works with targeting vehicles) - this certainly never happens when a squad in green cover is targeted by the HMG itself.

actually, i've also seen squads in green cover get pinned fairly quickly, but, to be fair, that might be because 2 members of the squad are actually in green cover (so the squad gets the green shield) and the rest of the squad is just chilling somewhere else. thats one reason why i often prefer bomb craters (yellow cover) over small green cover, simply because it is so much bigger and you KNOW that all members will get the cover.
1 Dec 2015, 00:38 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

actually, i've also seen squads in green cover get pinned fairly quickly, but, to be fair, that might be because 2 members of the squad are actually in green cover (so the squad gets the green shield) and the rest of the squad is just chilling somewhere else. thats one reason why i often prefer bomb craters (yellow cover) over small green cover, simply because it is so much bigger and you KNOW that all members will get the cover.

The more you know post...

-First of all: AoE suppression works with accuracy values. This means that hits produce AoE suppression.
Objects that can be targeted with an MG will instapin whatever is near it. This includes vehicles, sandbags, tanktraps (?), etc.

Now you realize that you can abuse this to suppress squads behind green cover.

-Incremental accuracy is probably +15% for every 2 or 3 models in the search area in addition to the one being fired upon. This means that Conscripts or Rifles receive more suppression and damage in comparison to IS. This also has a HUGE effect if 2 squads are nearby, despite them been behind cover.

Test i made some time ago:

1 Dec 2015, 01:10 AM
4 Dec 2015, 09:44 AM

since the original post link does not work:

GENERAL UPDATES

New Commanders

Oberkommando West – Overwatch Doctrine

Goliath
Forward Receivers
Early Warning
For the Fatherland
Sector Assault

US Forces – Tactical Support Company

M1919A6 Light Machine Gun
P47 Recon Run
M5 Half-Track Transport
P47 Strafing Run
M4 Sherman Calliope

Learn more about these new commanders in our Know Your Commanders blog post.

New Intel Bulletins

Boom Goes Me! intel bulletin for the Goliath added
Champagne or a Super Nova intel bulletin for the Calliope added

Misc

Updated the pop cap in tool tips to reflect actual pop cap numbers (all factions)

Leaderboards Update

The Leaderboards are now accessible in-game via the Player Card and Automatch lobby. Your leaderboard level and level icon are now displayed on your Player Card as well.

In addition, you can now also check your recent stats on your Player Card for info such as your Recent Match History and W/L ratio per time.

Pathfinding Improvement

Specifically better pathfinding when moving a unit backwards (better reversing behavior).

OBERKOMMANDO WEST UPDATE

To learn more about the reasoning and design decisions behind these changes, check out our OKW Revamp blog.

General Changes

Resource income increased from 66% to 100%
Starting Fuel decreased from 40 to 10
Starting Manpower increased from 240 to 340

Tech Tree Changes

The buildable units, abilities and costs in the OKW's Headquarter structures have been altered.

Command Headquarters

Buildable Units
Volksgrenadiers
Sturmpioneers
Kübelwagen
Raktenwerfer 43 Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher
sWS Supply Half-Track

Battlegroup Headquarters

Fuel cost decreased from 40 to 25
Self-Destruct ability removed
Buildable Units
7.5cm le.IG 18 Infantry Support Gun
SdKfz 251/20 Half-Track w/ Infrared Searchlight
SdKfz 251/17 Flak Half-Track

Mechanized Regiment Headquarters

Fuel cost increased from 40 to 50
Munitions Transfer ability removed
Fuel Transfer ability removed
Buildable Units:
Panzer II Ausf. L “Luchs” Light Tank
SdKfz 234 “Puma” Heavy Armored Car
SdKfz 251 “Stuka zu Fuß” Half-Track

Schwerer Panzer Headquarters

Fuel cost increased from 80 to 105
Buildable Units:
Obersoldaten
Jagdpanzer IV/70 (V)
Panzer IV Ausf. J Medium Tank
Panther PzKpfw V Medium Tank

Commander Changes

Feuersturm Doctrine

Flammenwerfer 35 Command Point requirement decreased from 1 to 0

Unit Changes

Volksgrenadiers

Manpower cost increased from 235 to 250
Kark 98k Rifle Damage increased from 10 to 12
Veterancy Rank 4 Squad Sight Radius buff decreased from 1.4 to 1.2
Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.3 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Cooldown buff increased from 0.7 to 0.8

Sturmpioneers

Manpower cost decreased from 320 to 300
Flame Explode critical removed

Fallschirmjäger

Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Accuracy buff decrease from 1.3 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Accuracy buff decrease from 1.3 to 1.15

Jäger Light Infantry

Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Range buff decreased from 5 to 2.5
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Cooldown buff increased from 0.75 to 0.8
Veterancy Rank 5 Squad Received Accuracy buff increased from 0.71 to 0.8

Obersoldaten

Veterancy Rank 4 Squad Received Accuracy buff increased from 0.71 to 0.8

MG34 Heavy Machine Gun Team

Veterancy Rank 4 Squad Received Accuracy buff increased from 0.71 to 0.8
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.2 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Squad Sight Radius buff decreased from 11 to 6

Raktenwerfer 43 Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher

Veterancy Rank 4 Squad Movement buff decreased from 1.25 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Range buff decreased from 10 to 5
Veterancy Rank 5 Squad Sight Radius buff decreased from 16 to 12

7.5cm le.IG 18 Infantry Support Gun

Suppression removed
Can now autoface
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Penetration buff decreased from 1.3 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Damage buff decreased from 1.5 to 1.15
Garrison cover damage multiplier increased from 0.25 to 0.35

Kübelwagen

Capture added (15% faster capture rate)
Suppression removed
Range decreased from 40 to 35
Manpower & Fuel cost decreased from 240/5 to 210/0
Armor increased from 4 to 4.5
Rear armor increased from 2 to 4.5

sWS Supply Half-Track

Manpower & Fuel cost increased from 0/0 to 100/15

SdKfz 251/17 Flak Half-Track

Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Penetration buff decreased from 1.25 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Squad Movement buff decreased from 1.3 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Squad Rotation buff decreased from 1.3 to 1.15

Panzer II Ausf. L “Luchs” Light Tank

Fuel cost increased from 50 to 65
Penetration reduced from 25 to 20

Flammpanzer 38 “Hetzer”

Veterancy Rank 1 requirements decreased from 2730 to 1560
Veterancy Rank 2 requirements decreased from 5460 to 3120
Veterancy Rank 3 requirements decreased from 10920 to 6240
Veterancy Rank 4 requirements decreased from 13650 to 7800
Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Range buff decreased from 8 to 5
Veterancy Rank 5 requirements decreased from 18155 to 10375

Flakpanzer IV Ostwind

Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Damage buff decreased from 1.25 to 1.15
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Range buff decreased from 1.25 to 1.15

Jagdpanzer IV/70 (V)

Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Reload buff increased from 0.75 to 0.85
Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.3 to 1.15

Panzer IV Ausf. J Medium Tank

Veterancy Rank 4 Weapon Scatter buff increased from 0.75 to 0.8
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.5382 to 1.25

Panther PzKpfw V Medium Tank

Veterancy Rank 5 Squad Sight Radius buff decreased from 16 to 11
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.5382 to 1.25

Tiger B “Königstiger”

Now unlockable call in unit
Limited to 1
Population cost decreased from 26 to 21
Veterancy Rank 5 Weapon Reload buff increased from 0.7 to 0.8

Panzershrecks

Reduce infantry sniping.

Added infantry target table modifier of 0.5

MULTIPLAYER UPDATES

Commander Changes

Elite Troops Doctrine

Removing the Elite Troops ability from the commander tree as it interferes with the general pacing of unit veterancy.

Elite Troops ability replaced with Stormtroopers call-in

Close Air Support Doctrine & Osttruppen Doctrine

Removing the Redistribute ability that allows players to manipulate their resource with no counter play involved.

Redistribute Resources ability replaced with Supply Drop Zone ability

Ability Changes

Stuka Close Air Support

Ease of life change.

Only targets vehicles now
Sight decreased to 0
Mini map icon added
Can no longer be targeted in base sectors

Strafing Run

Ease of life change.

Sight decreased to 0
Mini map icon added

Osttruppen Reserves

Removing the veterancy bonus from the ability as it interfere with the general pacing of unit veterancy.

No longer provides a random chance to receive veterancy on spawn

Jaeger Light Infantry Upgrade

Allowing players to get this upgrade relatively at the same time as the LMG42.

Command point requirement decreased from 3 to 1

US Forces

Commander Changes

Rifle Company

We made some adjustments to Rifle Company to address the ongoing issue of mainline infantry having such a strong anti-garrison weapon. Another thing we wanted to address was the ability to break the intended pacing of veterancy.

M2 Flamethrower upgrade moved from Riflemen to Rear Echelon Troops
M2 Flamethrower Command Point requirement decreased from 1 to 0
Elite Rifleman call-in replaced with Fire Up! ability
Fire Up! - Squad will move at maximum speed for a period of time, then after will suffer from exhaustion for a period of time

Ability Changes

P-47 Rocket Strafe

Ease of life change.

Sight decreased to 0
Mini map icon added

Unit Changes

Rear Echelon Troops

We have scaled up Rear Echelon Troops slightly to reduce spam.

Manpower cost increased from 160 to 200
M1 Carbine Rifle Damage increased from 8 to 10

Rifleman

Increased the requirement on rifleman veterancy to reflect their new current performance at veterancy level 3.

Veterancy Rank 3 requirements increased from 2240 to 2576

M1 75mm Pack Howitzer

Suppression removed
Can now autoface
Garrison cover damage multiplier increased from 0.25 to 0.35

M10 “Wolverine” Tank Destroyer

Slight cost increase to reflect the unit’s performance.

Manpower & Fuel cost increased from 270/80 to 300/90

Bazooka

Usability improvement change. Reduce infantry sniping.

Weapon Accuracy increased from 0.029(F)/0.043(M)/0.058(N) to 0.034(F)/0.048(M)/0.063(N)
Added infantry target table modifier of 0.5

UK Forces

Structure Changes

Field Headquarters

Bolster Infantry Squads Manpower & Fuel cost increased from 100/25 to 150/35

Emplacements

Can no longer be abandoned

Ability Changes

Strafing Support

Ease of life change.

Rockets now can only target vehicles
Strafing runs can only target infantry
Sight decreased to 0
Mini map icon added

Unit Changes

Infantry Section

Slight adjustment to Infantry section making them slightly better at fighting out of cover but slightly decreased performance in cover. Also adding the PTRS profile to the Boys AT Rifle to not make it a DPS downgrade against infantry.

Lee Enfield Rifle Reload penalty decreased from 1.5 to 1.4
Lee Enfield Rifle Cooldown penalty decreased from 1.3 to 1.2
Lee Enfield Rifle Target Size increased from 0.8 to 0.9
Veterancy Rank 2 Received Accuracy buff increased from 0.66 to 0.76
Veterancy Rank 3 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.4 to 1.2

Tank Hunter Infantry Section

Boys AT Rifle Accuracy increased from 0.035(F)/0.048(M)/0.063(N) to 0.253(F)/0.575(M)/0.69(N)
Boys AT Rifle Damage decreased from 40 to 27
Boys AT Rifle Bonus Damage vs. Vehicles increased to 13
Veterancy Rank 2 Received Accuracy buff increased from 0.66 to 0.76
Veterancy Rank 3 Weapon Accuracy buff decreased from 1.4 to 1.2

Royal Engineers

Adding appropriate cost and research time to this ability.

Heavy Engineers Upgrade Munitions cost increased from 0 to 70
Heavy Engineers Upgrade Research Time increased from 10 to 30 seconds

.55 cal Armor-Piercing Sniper

We are adjusting the British Sniper’s veterancy ability and weapon to allow more counter play with light recon vehicles.

Coordinated Fire ability requirements removed
Critical Shot ability Veterancy Rank 1 requirements added
Chance to damage engine on penetration removed

Churchill Mk. VII Infantry Tank

Increasing its cost to reflect the unit’s performance.

Fuel cost increased from 150 to 180

Churchill Crocodile

Brining experience in line.

Flamethrower Range decreased from 32 to 25
Command point requirement increased from 12 to 13
Manpower cost decreased from 700 to 640
Fuel cost increased from 180 to 230
Veterancy Rank 1 requirements increased from 2020 to 2525
Veterancy Rank 2 requirements increased from 4040 to 5050
Veterancy Rank 3 requirements increased from 8080 to 10100

Ordnance QF 6-Pounder Anti-Tank Gun

Cost alignment with its performance.

Manpower cost increased from 280 to 320

Valentine Mk. XI Tank

Reducing Command Point requirement to bring the pacing in line with other light tanks.

Command Points requirement decreased from 8 to 6

Soviet

Commander Changes

Soviet Industry Tactics

Removing the Soviet Industry ability that allows players to manipulate their resource with no counter play involved.

Soviet Industry ability replaced with Allied Supply Drop ability

Ability Changes

IL-2 Sturmovik Attacks (Loiter)

Ease of life changes.

Mini map icon added
Can only target infantry

Unit Changes

KV-2 Heavy Assault Tank

Bringing this unit in line with other heavy vehicles.

Population cost decreased from 24 to 19
Health increased from 800 to 1040

MAP UPDATES

Sturdorf

Minor balance Improvements from community creator
Tac-map art added

Achelous River

Tac-map art added

Minsk Pocket

Minor balance improvements
Tac-map art updated

Road to Kharkov

Major balance improvements
Tac-map art updated

Faymonville Approach

Minor balance improvements
Tac-map art updated

BUG FIXES

General

"Remove" Text in Polish is now present when right-clicking on an intel bulletin in the inventory screen
Fixed a crash that would occur when using the Request Artillery Barrage ability in a saved game from the Elsenborn Ridge - Ardennes Assault campaign mission
Rounded off all infantry population cost

Oberkommando West

Sturmpioneer Squad’s backpack is now replaced when a flamethrower is equipped
Volksgrenadier’s can no longer skip the Panzerschreks reload time by building sandbags
Fallschirmjäger’s FG42 Rifle reload animation now appears correctly
SdKfz 251 “Stuka zu Fuß” Half-Track’s vet 3 Weapon Range buff now properly increases with the UI
SdKfz 251/17 Flak Half-Track can no longer receive engine criticals from small arms
Flammpanzer 38 “Hetzer” side deflect VFX has been added
Flammpanzer 38 “Hetzer”’ now uses the proper medium tank mini map icon
Flammpanzer 38 “Hetzer” decals now appear right-side up
Jagdpanzer IV side deflect VFX has been added
Sturmtiger’s vet 3 Weapon Reload buff now properly takes affect

Wehrmacht

Festung Armor Doctrine, the Pak 43 Emplacememt and the Command Tank call-in now appear in the correct order on the command bar
Jaeger Armor Doctrine, the Stuka Bombing Strike ability and the Elefant Tank Destroyer call-in now appear in the correct order on the command bar
German Mechanized Doctrine, the leFH 18 Artillery emplacement and the Command Tank now appear in the correct order on the command bar
Supply Drop Zone ability now has proper SFX when the planes fly overtop

Soviet

Guard Rifle Infantry will no longer move to cover when given an attack move order
Guard Rifle Infantry will now display the PPSh-41 Submachine Gun indicator when equipped with one
M4C Sherman’s Hull MG and Co-axle MG VFX have been added
KV-2 Heavy Assault Tank hatch now properly closes when it’s Firing Position Mode is active
Partisan Tactics, the Spy Network ability and the Partisan Tank Hunters call-in now appear in the correct order on the command bar
IL2-2 Sturmovik Attacks ability will no longer target infantry casualty

US Forces

Infantry units that recrew a Raktenwerfer 43 Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher now cloak when using the Camouflage ability
Lieutenant will no longer move to cover when given an attack move order
Captain will no longer move to cover when given an attack move order
Major will no longer move to cover when given an attack move order
The M3 Grease Gun and Thompson SMG have proper reload animations
M4A3E8 Sherman “Easy Eight” wrecked texture now appears correctly
M26 Pershing Heavy Tank call-in now works when your pop-cap is 84

UK Forces

Fixed an issue where shots from the Comet, Firefly, or 17 Pounder would fail to damage enemy vehicles
The BAR Rifle now has a proper reload animation when held by Infantry Sections
Air Landing Officer will no longer move to cover when given an attack move order
The Sten SMG now has VFX when firing
QF 17-Pounder Anti-Tank Gun Emplacement’s reload animation now matches it’s reload time
The Hold the Line ability now plays the proper speech

9 Dec 2015, 13:44 PM

Ah, gotcha. Sorry :) Don't I remember you from the relicnews forums? CoH1 era? Lots of good Brit suggestions?

Indeed you do - and likewise I remember your welcome injections of common sense there.
I stopped playing CoH2 for a long time and only started again once they announced the new iteration of the British Forces (what can I say - I enjoy playing as Brits in games :P)
16 Mar 2018, 23:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 10:44 AMKatitof

True, but its still something compared to OKW, which gets the same thing for, well, free, because no other reason then being OKW.

OKW still have cheapest teching, some of the most powerful units, best scaling, free benefits with tech and no disadvantage on the preview as new volks now cover much better the only okw disadvantage-weak early game AI.

I don't think they need even more bonuses and free stuff when we have resource handicapped faction like UKF that can't even get proper map control early game. At least USF covers for rifle cost with officer unit during tech, but as you've said, they still have hefty side costs to pay.

In my personal opinion. Since there are many players that dont really have all the info. Relic should make a table with all the info about the game from armor to damage, scatter. Everything. And then do a rebalance with the new info. We could see if everything is well balanced and then test it to see if its like it says in the game. Because remember, one thing is whats written in papers. Other thing is that players can abuse some defects on the mechanics in order to use lame strategies and unbalance the gameplay.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight