Login

russian armor

I love CS:GO

22 Oct 2015, 09:21 AM

Yes yes, let the hate from you guys flow into me. I'm the bad guy when I talk shit about COH2 on COH2.org site. Btw sorry about my bad english, I will fix as many errors as I can.

TL,DR: OP sad how COH2 turn into DLC seller, milk the shit out of it then start making balance patch. OP went to CS:GO and decided it's time to quit COH2 completely and remove the game from PC.

When COH2 came out, I thought that this is gonna be my new competitive RTS game after COH1.

- Well, it kinda was until they start released OP commanders : Tiger Ace, Soviet industry, Ostruppen v.v.v.v After sometimes when they can't milk those commanders anymore then here come the patch to make them balance again!

- Same thing I can say for new factions: each of them came out with being too good compare to the old one: Remember Obersodation when they first came out ? I mean come on, don't make the excuse that you need to the community to test it out and make adjustment. You could clearly see in the Alpha how STRONG they are with their MG34..

- So I dropped this " competitive RTS game " at October of 2014 and go to CS:GO for it competitive gaming and I was right, that was the best decision ever. Take me a year from being a " RTS competitive player " into " FPS competitive player" but at this moment ( 22/10/2015 ), I'm at the highest rank of CS:GO with my team.

- When I said I " dropped " this game doesn't mean I don't play it anymore. I still spend like 5,6 hours per week to see how it goes and it still... sad.

- But yeah, I'm just an Asian guy that used to be top 10 2vs2 Axis top 100 2vs2 allies, Top 50 in all 4 factions 1vs1, I clearly doesn't know shit about this game.

Yo Relic, if in the future you want to make another competitive RTS/MOBA game then learn from Starcraft 2 / Dota 2 / CSGO / LOL : Don't release DLC that will affect the gameplay like the commanders shit.

Learn from CS:GO/ Dota 2 please: I have spend more then 1200$ on their game and guess what? Those fancy shit only affect the look, not the fucking gameplay. That's how you get the money and still make customers happy!
22 Oct 2015, 09:57 AM

Permanently Banned
Alright, have fun with whatever game you play next! Hope to see you around from time to time!

Cheers :)
22 Oct 2015, 10:06 AM

''''Learn from CS:GO/ Dota 2 please: I have spend more then 1200$ on their game and guess what? Those fancy shit only affect the look, not the fucking gameplay. That's how you get the money and still make customers happy!'''''

i agree. +1
22 Oct 2015, 10:13 AM

I dont think you should reply "Nobody cares", cause we all should care if good competitive players leave. For good reason, that is, Relic/Sega DLC policy sucks huge balls and if you guys are honest to yourself you'll admit that.
22 Oct 2015, 10:21 AM

No no, the guy is right.

Nobody SHOULD give a shit to a random guy on the internet said he will quit COH2.

I just want to express my feeling ( even if nobody cares ) after stick with this game from June 25, 2013 ( That's launch date ) until now.

If there is " a chance " that any Relic staff might see this then I want them to see the quote part that I wrote for them:

Fuck your DLC that effect gameplay. Learn from Dota 2/ CS:GO / LOL / Starcraft 2 for your future game.

Alright, have fun with whatever game you play next! Hope to see you around from time to time!

Cheers :)

Thank you. I'm having good time in CS:GO atm ( even there are still a lot of hackers but you can lower those numbers by playing on a 3rd party sever.

I remember there was a famous COH2 Streamer switch to CS:GO and I followed his footstep. I don't quite remember the guy but mostly he stream 1vs1.

He's the one affect me to be a CS:GO player.

''''Learn from CS:GO/ Dota 2 please: I have spend more then 1200$ on their game and guess what? Those fancy shit only affect the look, not the fucking gameplay. That's how you get the money and still make customers happy!'''''

i agree. +1

A Competitive game should never ever release DLC that effect gameplay. Unless you are going casual like BF4 then yes.....

22 Oct 2015, 10:23 AM

I invissed his post, so let's not mention it, please.

Personally I don't know who you are, Kyle, but I wish you the best in future.
22 Oct 2015, 10:38 AM

I mean... Nothing saying you can't do both. I never understood these happy trails threads. Like we're not going anywhere, time goes by :P
22 Oct 2015, 10:40 AM

CS:GO IS THE SHIT :D
No really, it is if you want ultra competitive play

I've also gone over to CS:GO and play COH2 casual. I mean, I've alays played COH2 casual but I will play less and more CS:GO. COH2 will never ever be a competitive multiplayer like DOTA, CSGO or starcraft. The balance does not allow it and the way Relic is releasing OP commanders to boost the sales figures is just bad for the game in terms of balance.

I don't think your OP is shit and you're crying, cause I think you're absolutely right.
GL in the future and we'll see each other maybe in CSGO :)

e: Can I haz assimov? :banana:
22 Oct 2015, 10:44 AM

Permanently Banned
GL You dude.
22 Oct 2015, 11:00 AM

I mean... Nothing saying you can't do both. I never understood these happy trails threads. Like we're not going anywhere, time goes by :P

Well that's for you guys, I'm just here to talk shit about the " Company of DLC: Seller " for like today and tomorrow I'm gonna focus 140% on CS:GO :).

It's my " 1 last word " to Relic and how much they fuck shit up.

CS:GO IS THE SHIT :D
No really, it is if you want ultra competitive play

I've also gone over to CS:GO and play COH2 casual. I mean, I've alays played COH2 casual but I will play less and more CS:GO. COH2 will never ever be a competitive multiplayer like DOTA, CSGO or starcraft. The balance does not allow it and the way Relic is releasing OP commanders to boost the sales figures is just bad for the game in terms of balance.

I don't think your OP is shit and you're crying, cause I think you're absolutely right.
GL in the future and we'll see each other maybe in CSGO :)

e: Can I haz assimov? :banana:

That's true brother: It's for the Ultra Competitive play. Some people start CS:GO because of betting or pretty skin but when I start CS:GO, I just want to get away from the shitty balance of COH2 and go for something comeptitive...

And then on the way I know a bit more about pretty skins and betting and then go on and go on. Before I know it, I spend more than 800$ to buy keys and open Case and thing but still, the thrill of wining a Competitive match is so fucking good.

COH2 will never ever be a competitive multiplayer like DOTA, CSGO or starcraft. The balance does not allow it and the way Relic is releasing OP commanders to boost the sales figures is just bad for the game in terms of balance.

This is true, this is gold.

And I don't think we will meet each other. I'm playing on SEA sever because I'm asian guy live in an asia country. I'm rank GE at the moment and a solid awper.

P/S: You CAN'T HAVE MY ASIIMOV :>
22 Oct 2015, 11:04 AM
Patrion 14

This is why we always joke about coh 2 being esports ready. Because it will never be esports ready.

Gotta give the devs and game credit though. After the disastrous launch coupled with 3 month long waits for patches to come out, I'm surprised the game even got as far as it did today.

Gl and hf mate, maybe I'll see you in a CS:GO match sometime but I'm a complete nooby there :p
22 Oct 2015, 11:11 AM

I dont know who you are but bye and goodluck o/
22 Oct 2015, 11:19 AM

cs go is about learning maps, weapons and recoil by heart

coh is about brain and creativity

soon the haters will arrive but ive played enough of both and know what i'm talking
22 Oct 2015, 11:22 AM

Have fun I guess. But you forgot to mention why anyone should actually care.
22 Oct 2015, 11:23 AM

This is the part when we're asking if we can have your war spoils or say "bye, see you next week in game"?

I don't remember a single person who left "IQUIT" thread and actually quit the game-ever.
22 Oct 2015, 11:33 AM

cs go is about learning maps, weapons and recoil by heart

coh is about brain and creativity

soon the haters will arrive but ive played enough of both and know what i'm talking

Actually if you playing at high level, you need to have a good sense of gaming + a good strategy to call out tactic.

Like after the second gun round, you can actually sense their gameplay style and make a counter tactic to defeat them.

I'm already at the highest level of CS:GO and mostly I play on ESEA + Faceit sever so I meet a lot of good teams up there and you will be surprise how much strategy they can bring in here.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 11:22 AMQbix
Have fun I guess. But you forgot to mention why anyone should actually care.

Nobody should care about me :). I'm just here to say whatever I want to say before I remove the forum from my " Competitive Gaming bookmark "
:D
jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 11:23 AMKatitof
This is the part when we're asking if we can have your war spoils or say "bye, see you next week in game"?

I don't remember a single person who left "IQUIT" thread and actually quit the game-ever.

I actually have delete the game and haven't touch it for 2 weeks now. Sometimes I still watch stream of good player.

22 Oct 2015, 11:37 AM

k thx bai.

Last time i checked you were saying the exact same blabber over a year ago. So i dont understand the reason of this thread, other than to cause more drama.

Yes the DLC policy is terrible, i don't see why exactly that means that coh 2 sucks and can't be played competitevely.

CS GO has plenty of flaws.

Alot of the guns have been useless and have seen no use in competitive play ever since they were released.. (AUG, m249, negev, duallies to an extent)

And the boring M4/AK-47 + 1 awp meta has sticked around for ever.
22 Oct 2015, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 11:37 AMBurts
k thx bai.

Last time i checked you were saying the exact same blabber over a year ago.

Actually can you quote I have said that?

I only have 216 posts so you can ACTUALLY find any kind of topic I said something like that. I just did a search for myself and I ... never said that a year ago.

22 Oct 2015, 11:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 11:39 AMKyle

Actually can you quote I have said that?

I only have 216 posts so you can ACTUALLY find any kind of topic I said something like that. I just did a search for myself and I ... never said that a year ago.

7 words: " Make love " to COH2 and play CS:GO!

Why ? Good Performance, better balance + No P2W bullshit.

2 months in CS:GO ( From July ) and Lord Gabe took 95$ dollars from me for all of those Factory New StatTrak guns, those " good looking sticker " stuff. Lord Gabe can have all of those money and I'm not gonna complain because by all means, I'm his little slave.

I'm stupid am I? all of those shit I pay for will not bring me any advantage, fuck me right ? Also, fuck me for praying to RnG God when I open case to have something that will not in anyway interfere with the gameplay balance right ?

I know that these 2 games are completely different in gaming mode but there is 1 thing in common: Competitive gameplay.

That's all folks.

You've been saying the same stuff over and over again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★