Login

russian armor

[AXIS] [All modes] [PIV should be on par with Ez8/t3485]

PAGES (8)down
28 Sep 2015, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2015, 14:08 PMKatitof

Yes.
Press F1 and H at the start of the game.

Then, when you're about to lose a squad or are facing superior force you can press T.

Both of these little tricks allow you to save tremendous amounts of menpower against USF.

Lol failfish. Math is not your stong point is it?
28 Sep 2015, 15:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2015, 14:19 PMbert69

Is there some cheat or something that allows players to have a brain?

Its a valid question. and you just went full katitof. Never go full katitof bro. 2 paks + high teching cost means you are not going to have enough grens + mg's to deal with the riiflemen. So your argument is just terrible.

1 p4 + 2 paks is just much much as an ass pull if say i will easily counter it with 1 sherman and 4 57 mm's
28 Sep 2015, 15:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2015, 15:13 PMZyllen

Its a valid question. and you just went full katitof. Never go full katitof bro. 2 paks + high teching cost means you are not going to have enough grens + mg's to deal with the riiflemen. So your argument is just terrible.

1 p4 + 2 paks is just much much as an ass pull if say i will easily counter it with 1 sherman and 4 57 mm's

I don't know what game mode you're playing, but whenever i play wehrmacht, i queue up an at gun by 9-10 minutes, maybe i need more grens, maybe i need more pios, whatever it is. I have a pak gun by 9-10 minutes, unless you're blobbing 6 grens running them in red cover and still losing fights and you didn't bother making a med bunker, there is no way you are getting bled that hard to the point of not being able to get even one Pak40 out.

But the point of the matter is, the p4 already comes at the same time as a regular sherman(assuming map control is even) and often with pak support, why make it even earlier, and make tank rushes even quicker than they already are? USF tech tree got delayed to make sherman rushes not as viable, why reverse it for Ostheer?
28 Sep 2015, 15:42 PM

That would be pope katitofs way to blob over red cover. Lets pray to RNGezus to let his troops live!!!
28 Sep 2015, 16:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2015, 15:33 PMbert69

I don't know what game mode you're playing, but whenever i play wehrmacht, i queue up an at gun by 9-10 minutes, maybe i need more grens, maybe i need more pios, whatever it is. I have a pak gun by 9-10 minutes, unless you're blobbing 6 grens running them in red cover and still losing fights and you didn't bother making a med bunker, there is no way you are getting bled that hard to the point of not being able to get even one Pak40 out.

But the point of the matter is, the p4 already comes at the same time as a regular sherman(assuming map control is even)
and often with pak support, why make it even earlier, and make tank rushes even quicker than they already are? USF tech tree got delayed to make sherman rushes not as viable, why reverse it for Ostheer?

Do not assume equal map control even if the players are equal in skill. the advantages the usf has over the okw and ostheer allows them take much more of the map early game.

And even if you take the faction designs into account the fact remains that the p4 ostheer is the most cost ineffective medium tank out their. reducing the fuel to 110 is not a big deal btw.
28 Sep 2015, 16:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2015, 06:58 AMEsxile

USF has worst AT than Oshteer, what's wrong with that? Didn't see any stuglike at 80 fuel in the USF arsenal so far.
UKF has no snare to help the cromwell in the fight.

Reducing the Fuel price will simply put the Pz4 on the field faster than any counter part. It is why the sherman has been buffed in first hand. Both unit are hitting the field around the same time today.

Uh, USF has the M10 which is basically a StuG with AP shells for increased pen, far better mobility and retains 50 range on a turret. If we want to play this game then Ostheer has no light tanks that can stunlock enemy vehicles.

If you put the PIV at 115 fuel it will be fine because Ostheer still needs to overcome the light vehicle phase of the game, which isn't easy and typically requires investment into a 222 or HT. Saying we should count BAR's and Nades in teching is assuming an Ostheer player will neglect any light vehicle play.

UKF also has tons of shit Ostheer doesn't have, so this argument makes no sense because we are comparing medium tanks not the entire faction.

28 Sep 2015, 17:04 PM

Let me compare this stock vehicle to a doctrine vehicle, that will show those fanbois!

lelic wtf td balance elefant 600 armor jackson 60 armor wht happen to balcne !!

:luvDerp:

28 Sep 2015, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2015, 14:08 PMKatitof
Yes.
Press F1 and H at the start of the game.

Then, when you're about to lose a squad or are facing superior force you can press T.

Both of these little tricks allow you to save tremendous amounts of menpower against USF.

Aw shit, maybe someone should have mentioned this before Relic buffed Rifles and Cons, could have saved them a lot of trouble :D

Let me compare this stock vehicle to a doctrine vehicle, that will show those fanbois!

lelic wtf td balance elefant 600 armor jackson 60 armor wht happen to balcne !!

:luvDerp:

Didn't know the Elefant was 15 fuel more than the M36.
28 Sep 2015, 17:59 PM

Didn't know the Elefant was 15 fuel more than the M36.

Like USF has anything comparable to the elefant besides the jackson :romeoPls:

How about comparing stock units
28 Sep 2015, 19:05 PM

What about Fuel Caches though? Other territory? Anecdotes with little info don't help us.

British: 405+ Fuel: 255 for all Tech, 50 for AEC ~100 for Cromwell, ? for Universal Carrier.
German: 365 Fuel: 190 for Tech, 20 for 222, 30 for 251, 125 for Panzer IV.

Very true. I shall endevour to get a replay next time.
28 Sep 2015, 19:25 PM

@OP: You forgot the M4C, the biggest offender. However I don't think the t3485 is cheap.
28 Sep 2015, 19:52 PM

I have actually been using the P4 effectively recently. It promotes CA usage with Ost. It works extremely well in conjunction with Paks. The "problem" is that if you go P4 you are locked into a doctrinal Heavy Tank or Stug spam as T4 becomes largely unviable. I feel that the fuel is a bit high, 110 sounds good, but maybe try 115 first.

I can use my P4 to push off light vehicles, and any infantry. It can go toe to toe with other Mediums well enough that I do not have to worry about it getting rekt (ostwind).

I have been using it to great effect in 2v2s. Paks, Grens, mg42, P4 until Elephant or Tiger / Tiger Ace. Add on an additional P4 if the game last long enough and you have an extremely mobile / durable force.
30 Sep 2015, 01:10 AM

If u buff the panzer IV to level of t34/85 so what is the advantage of commanders then?

Ok buff it to level of t34/85 and make it doctorial, or make t34/85 and easy8 stock unit.
30 Sep 2015, 02:01 AM

Uh, USF has the M10 which is basically a StuG with AP shells for increased pen, far better mobility and retains 50 range on a turret. If we want to play this game then Ostheer has no light tanks that can stunlock enemy vehicles.

If you put the PIV at 115 fuel it will be fine because Ostheer still needs to overcome the light vehicle phase of the game, which isn't easy and typically requires investment into a 222 or HT. Saying we should count BAR's and Nades in teching is assuming an Ostheer player will neglect any light vehicle play.

UKF also has tons of shit Ostheer doesn't have, so this argument makes no sense because we are comparing medium tanks not the entire faction.

the m10 is not "basically" a stug. the stug fire faster, have more penetration, and more accurate. In short the gun on the stug is better.

and yes the stug fire faster. the m10 have 1.35 second of windup+wind down added on top of its reload duration.

the m10 have more mobility but trade for it with a weaker gun. And if we are comparing veterancy ability, the stug still have its gun knock out ability. The m10's flank speed merely increase its top speed;. It doesn't increase its acceleration.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS