Login

russian armor

To Balance the Brits!

PAGES (8)down
2 Sep 2015, 15:54 PM

AVRE does 640 dmg.
Panther have 800 hp.
Math is hard if you have no clue what you're saying.

lol took you 6 minutes to defend an Allied faction.
2 Sep 2015, 15:59 PM

lol took you 6 minutes to defend an Allied faction.

Took you 24 hours and 45 minutes to attempt to deny basic math equation.
2 Sep 2015, 16:02 PM

Took you 24 hours and 45 minutes to attempt to deny basic math equation.

What if I told you I don't camp the forums just to jump on the first opportunity to spread any bias towards Allies. We can't all have the "life" you have :foreveralone:
2 Sep 2015, 16:06 PM

I.... don't .... even....

Do you have advanced dissociative identity disorder Alex?

Acceleration >>> Speed. A ST will rarely ever achieve it's maximum speed because it's acceleration is 1.6 while the Churchill AVRE has an acceleration of 3.5 and a top speed of 3.9 meaning it will accelerate to it's top speed much faster.

Next time please attempt to consider the stats instead of just looking for "gotcha" things and you will look like less of an ass.
2 Sep 2015, 16:10 PM

Do me a favor, use your stats and share with us how the acceleration value translates in actual time in seconds needed to reach full speed.

You might learn a new thing, mainly that difference is negligible and to reach the same speed(of max churchill speed) they don't take that different time as you're clearly trying to portray here.

What if I told you I don't camp the forums just to jump on the first opportunity to spread any bias towards Allies. We can't all have the "life" you have :foreveralone:

Yea, you actually accumulate it and spread you're bias in outbursts couple of times a day only.

I'm truly sorry that you have a job that don't allow you to use internet freely.
That is, assuming you're old enough to have one. :snfBarton:
2 Sep 2015, 16:18 PM

Do me a favor, use your stats and share with us how the acceleration value translates in actual time in seconds needed to reach full speed.

The acceleration values posted are literally how much speed a thing gains in 1 second.

You might learn a new thing, mainly that difference is negligible and to reach the same speed(of max churchill speed) they don't take that different time as you're clearly trying to portray here.

They do take a difference amount of time because the Churchill has much faster acceleration and deceleration, what are you going on about. The game engine isn't some complicated physics sim it's literally "the thing with the highest acceleration accelerates to a set speed the fastest"

This isn't even getting into the fact the ST has assault gun pathing with is literal cancer.

2 Sep 2015, 16:33 PM
Donator 11

Why even bother complaining about the AVRE and the churchill when the brits (like USF) Bleed so hard you can hardly even get to the mid/late game to stay in the game.

Brits will drop tomorrow and while brits are said to "take ground and hold it" they can hardly hold their own let alone take ground.

Build 222, sniper, and grens = ez game gg 2:1 ratio every time.
A lot of the issues stem from the sniper coupled with the poor AT tracking of the PIAT. The 6pndr often misses its target making dealing with the 222 without being sniped to death a huge challenge. the MP + fuel cost of emplacements coupled with the Pop cap of some buildings (20 pop for a 17pndr???) makes the Brits very flimsy and easy to push off. The only saving grace is their OP commandos, fast reload of avre, and high frontal armor of the comet.

*The AEC price (or upgrade) could get a cost reduction to help counter the 222 as well as a adjust to MP tech pricing.
* Their howitzer arty is like shooting a rly shitty b4 that never hits its target, long time till impacts, as well as shit damage
*Tanks often come to late as you end up battling tanks 2:1 ratio due to their other fuel sinks.

They aren't USF bad but they are srsly lacking early game and will hardly if ever get to late game even when played well.
2 Sep 2015, 16:36 PM

Just flank and smoke the brits, clearly a l2p issue
2 Sep 2015, 16:39 PM

The acceleration values posted are literally how much speed a thing gains in 1 second.

They do take a difference amount of time because the Churchill has much faster acceleration and deceleration, what are you going on about. The game engine isn't some complicated physics sim it's literally "the thing with the highest acceleration accelerates to a set speed the fastest"

This isn't even getting into the fact the ST has assault gun pathing with is literal cancer.

I'm going about the value that you so stubbornly defend as important actually being negligible, because it doesn't matter how fast ST or how well/bad it accelerates IF YOU WILL NEVER EVEN SEE IT aiming and shooting at you.

Chburchill needs to get there close and personal, ST don't, you're arguing the mobility of artillery unit that shoots from FoW, where CAN'T SEE IT, it doesn't matter how fast it accelerates, because it doesn't chase anything and after getting hit by its rocket, you won't be chasing it down, but counting losses.

For the same reason pathing is irrelevant, ST does not need to go after a target, exposing itself to its sight.
2 Sep 2015, 16:51 PM

Why even bother complaining about the AVRE and the churchill when the brits (like USF) Bleed so hard you can hardly even get to the mid/late game to stay in the game.

Brits will drop tomorrow and while brits are said to "take ground and hold it" they can hardly hold their own let alone take ground.

Mostly people have basically 0 idea how to play Brits at this current time since it plays like the opposite of all the other Allied factions. Basically you gain nothing from closing to close range with the enemy and in cover even the basic IS can easily beat out Grens even while still at 4 men at long range.

Focus less on getting a lot of IS, and focus on using Engineers to make up the difference in map control. Both IS and Engineers have .8 received accuracy making them hard to kill while Engineers are much, much cheaper.

Upgrade to Brens as soon as possible, ignore PIATS until later in the game. Don't neglect getting an AEC and 6 pounder as these to things can handle most Axis armor very efficiently. Pick Anvil or Hammer based on your projected needs or just wait until you can actually afford something in Anvil or Hammer.

Brit's greatest strength lies in it's commanders, use their abilities and use them often to turn the tide of battle. Don't be afraid to play conservatively, Brits follow the Build Up --> Break Out formula.

I'm going about the value that you so stubbornly defend as important actually being negligible, because it doesn't matter how fast ST or how well/bad it accelerates IF YOU WILL NEVER EVEN SEE IT aiming and shooting at you.

When something it chasing you, or going at you, or your chasing an enemy acceleration matters a lot! There are units in the game that can see a Sturmtiger in the FoW. Brits even have upgrades that allow this.

Chburchill needs to get there close and personal, ST don't, you're arguing the mobility of artillery unit that shoots from FoW, where CAN'T SEE IT, it doesn't matter how fast it accelerates, because it doesn't chase anything and after getting hit by its rocket, you won't be chasing it down, but counting losses.

Once you get hit by a ST shell you can just follow were the shell came from and chase the ST down because it won't be getting away quickly. The reason why it can shoot through shot blockers is because it's slow and has a longer aim time + time to fire due no turret. The AVRE can fire from behind shotblockers as well you know.

For the same reason pathing is irrelevant, ST does not need to go after a target, exposing itself to its sight.

The ST also has the less armor than an OKW PIV (which is supremely dumb), basically nothing relating to the ST design wise makes sense. Maybe because in real life it was a super heavy rocket artillery piece with a range of 6 miles not 40 goddamn feet.
2 Sep 2015, 16:53 PM

Permanently Banned
Just flank and smoke the brits, clearly a l2p issue
2 Sep 2015, 17:16 PM
Donator 11

"Mostly people have basically 0 idea how to play Brits at this current time since it plays like the opposite of all the other Allied factions. Basically you gain nothing from closing to close range with the enemy and in cover even the basic IS can easily beat out Grens even while still at 4 men at long range.

Focus less on getting a lot of IS, and focus on using Engineers to make up the difference in map control. Both IS and Engineers have .8 received accuracy making them hard to kill while Engineers are much, much cheaper.

Upgrade to Brens as soon as possible, ignore PIATS until later in the game. Don't neglect getting an AEC and 6 pounder as these to things can handle most Axis armor very efficiently. Pick Anvil or Hammer based on your projected needs or just wait until you can actually afford something in Anvil or Hammer.

Brit's greatest strength lies in it's commanders, use their abilities and use them often to turn the tide of battle. Don't be afraid to play conservatively, Brits follow the Build Up --> Break Out formula.
"

I get that but what I'm saying is the break out will never happen due to their MP bleed. You will always get 2v1'ed due to your unit costs as well as lose ground very ez as you are very cover dependent as well as emplacement dependent. It just doesn't work the way the brits are set up rn, their units dont preform well enough (AVRE, commando excluded) to validate their cost both time wise as well as resource wise. They scale better than USF but whats the point if you get cut down by double the army value as yours.

Alex your logic behind your post makes sense but with the balance of their early game so awkward and being cover dependent they cant get to late game unless u are bad and let them get there.
2 Sep 2015, 18:00 PM

Lol, you are really serious. What he stated was indeed true, but in your twisted mind you seem to dismiss it.

Yea, you actually accumulate it and spread you're bias in outbursts couple of times a day only.

I'm truly sorry that you have a job that don't allow you to use internet freely.
That is, assuming you're old enough to have one. :snfBarton:

I am attending University, have had many jobs to pay rent etc, don't need it now though since I get Study Payment via the Government (everything is organized so needy here) .

When you are at work, aren't you supposed to be working? Doesn't seem like much of a work ethic to me! Perhaps your position isn't that important after all, that is assuming you have a position that is worthy of recognition after all :snfBarton:

2 Sep 2015, 18:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Circle jerking is getting strong here, as the usual suspects line up .

As you are all in tertiary education, or have been through it, there is no need to examine each other closely- you do so every other thread. I mean, you should know each other by now...

So, hands off each other guys, please, and back to topic...
2 Sep 2015, 18:09 PM

[..]When you are at work, aren't you supposed to be working? Doesn't seem like much of a work ethic to me! Perhaps your position isn't that important after all, that is assuming you have a position that is worthy of recognition after all :snfBarton:

Ironically, latter in your life when you will gain some real knowledge of how the world actually works you will discover that only these really higher up can afford the luxury of not working while being at work.
2 Sep 2015, 20:13 PM

If an AVRE can just YOLO up to your forward positions and kill everything that is a 100% L2P issue. It ins't USF, where you don't have to worry about mines.

That's a 1600 HP issue, actually.
2 Sep 2015, 21:04 PM

Ironically, latter in your life when you will gain some real knowledge of how the world actually works you will discover that only these really higher up can afford the luxury of not working while being at work.

Never will work for anyone, going to start my own company. But thanks for the tip anyway!

And later in my life? What are you 50 or something?
2 Sep 2015, 22:40 PM

I get that but what I'm saying is the break out will never happen due to their MP bleed. You will always get 2v1'ed due to your unit costs as well as lose ground very ez as you are very cover dependent as well as emplacement dependent. It just doesn't work the way the brits are set up rn, their units dont preform well enough (AVRE, commando excluded) to validate their cost both time wise as well as resource wise. They scale better than USF but whats the point if you get cut down by double the army value as yours.

Alex your logic behind your post makes sense but with the balance of their early game so awkward and being cover dependent they cant get to late game unless u are bad and let them get there.

Mittens is exactly right have you played the brits Alex against real players? You are always 2v1 unit wise there is no other way, the RE suck at fighting. Axis makes double sniper a 222 flak truck ostwin pz4 rush your pretty much screwed every single time. Usuauly they almost have a pz4 out by the time you get the 6 pounder and you have hardly ANY ground and probably lost your fuel or that is the only small part of the map you do still hold.

You can't just always stay in cover with IS and you don't gain ground that way. Also the 4 man squad makes them highly wipe able from snipers 222 etc. Now paired with soviets and USF they might have a better chance to shine there late ground, but so far every single game you play in trial its brits only. 1v1 I do not see them have any chance of late game either unless as mittens said you do not pressure them and just let them sit there.

All axis really have to do is spam grens or volks and you win everytime the man power bleed will wreck you along with not having any ground help of purely not being able to field the same amount of units

3 Sep 2015, 04:17 AM

open the Tools Sten Smg Rate of fire 26 more than MG42 at 16
Relic what are you done with gun With 500 RPM
3 Sep 2015, 06:18 AM

How balancing brits ? Does simply remove them from the game (or let ardennes assault vanilia players alone). I havent seen so many OP BS in a faction since thet begining of coh2. Unkillable tanks, unkillable and unrecrewable static emplacements, OP offmap feature (REMOVED STRATEGIC BOMBING RUN BECAUSE TOO OP FOR OKW ???? DONT CARE ABOUT BRITZ XOLOLOXLOLOLOXLO)etc.

Relic have litteraly killed the Wehr with that faction and the nerfs, OKW can do a little more but every matchup is a PAIN IN THE ASS even against noobs ...

/rage

To be more constructive : Make piercable armor and killable emplacment especially with bombing run lelic plz.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
Netherlands 30
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L