Login

russian armor

Notes for 4/2/15

PAGES (7)down
5 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM

4 endless seconds of TWP. Uhhhhhhh, that so OP. The PAK will still fire only one shot at this time so....
get real guys, are you not just overreacting????

Yeah, to me it sounds like the only things that effectively changed are:

1. Does not hit the ground anymore.
2. Instead of "click + select target" it is a) "select target + click" or b) "click and let it shoot at the target it shot at before"
5 Feb 2015, 12:59 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 11:46 AMgokkel

That is retarded... didn't they say we should keep our duplicates because there might come a new warspoil system that lets us do stuff with our duplicates? Now not only have I stored my duplicates for over a half year and they are still useless, they are also going to tell us now that we are not meant to have them...

Well, I guess 1000 is a high limit, but why is there a limit in the first place?

Might. Don't get your hopes up to high when they say they are looking into it, or they are working on it. Whenever someone asked about it they said its under NDA... I guess we are stuck with the shit they gave us..
5 Feb 2015, 13:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 11:46 AMgokkel

What? It didn't even work before...

It didn't work 100% but it was a skillshot with high reward. Now you just remove the skillshot part.

-If you want to remove the skillpart, just make it work as the current button. Slowing down vehicles.
-If you want the stun on position, give it back it's skill part.
5 Feb 2015, 13:51 PM

It didn't work 100% but it was a skillshot with high reward. Now you just remove the skillshot part.

-If you want to remove the skillpart, just make it work as the current button. Slowing down vehicles.
-If you want the stun on position, give it back it's skill part.

How was it a skill shot? As far as I remember (long ago I used this ability) it could only be targeted at a vehicle, and it would only hit if the enemy is not moving.

Not only does this mean there is no own skill involved, but rather the lack of skill on the enemy (because he keeps his tank standing in AT fire), it is also relatively pointless because if the enemy is not caring about moving his tank there is little need to stun it in the first place...

From my understanding it would be a skill shot if you could manually select the ground and predict enemy tank movement to stun it.
5 Feb 2015, 13:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 08:59 AMFrost

Brummbar was rotated himself when hulldowned and used this ability so it was a bug.

If that's the case the rotation part was a bug, Not the ability being able to be fired while HD.
5 Feb 2015, 15:00 PM

If a tank now runs into a PAK40 at vet2 or 3, and the stun ability is activated after the first shot, it will land a total of 4 shots = 640 damage = dead medium tank without any chance to counter. Well played relic you ducking retards
5 Feb 2015, 15:16 PM

Aww Shit, Soviet Counter Attack got a Buff, time to wipe out those wall of Paks!
5 Feb 2015, 16:20 PM

People are seriously crying about Pak being fixed? hahahahaha

It still fires 1 stun shot. The only difference is before, when you clicked on a tank it targetted the ground under the tank. Now when you 'click the tank', it actually tracks the tank.

The ONLY change is it no longer requires you to w+click the enemy vehicle, just press w.

The ability is only active for a few seconds, just enough to make 1 shot. If you press w and don't shoot for any reason, you just wasted munitions.

Plus, this is a vetted ability. Not like every Pak is doing this out of the gate.

Here's an idea. Do some flanking for once.
5 Feb 2015, 16:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

easy to flank when you have a maphack :D
5 Feb 2015, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 16:20 PMdbmb
People are seriously crying about Pak being fixed? hahahahaha

It still fires 1 stun shot. The only difference is before, when you clicked on a tank it targetted the ground under the tank. Now when you 'click the tank', it actually tracks the tank.

The ONLY change is it no longer requires you to w+click the enemy vehicle, just press w.

The ability is only active for a few seconds, just enough to make 1 shot. If you press w and don't shoot for any reason, you just wasted munitions.

Plus, this is a vetted ability. Not like every Pak is doing this out of the gate.

Here's an idea. Do some flanking for once.

This is false. The PAK has a reload modifier of 0.7 for vet 1 and another 0.9 for vet 3, thus 4.68s*0.7 = 3.28s and (*0.9) 2.95s. It will fire two stunning shots in a row plus one or two normal hits until the tank can move out of range.
5 Feb 2015, 17:39 PM

So, did anyone test Targetweakpoint in game, and is what Spearhead saying really what is happening?
5 Feb 2015, 17:49 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

nah will only fire once, the weakpoint probably has a slower reload
5 Feb 2015, 17:59 PM
Donator 11

Newly introduced bug: tanks that are in hull down mode now have no sandbags around them, only hole in the ground. It's only graphical bug but as the ability has no icon over the tank it would be nice to be visable especially for enemy as the ability is quite powerful (increased range for example).
5 Feb 2015, 18:02 PM
Donator 11

Newly introduced bug: tanks that are in hull down mode now have no sandbags around them, only hole in the ground. It's only graphical bug but as the ability has no icon over the tank it would be nice to be visable especially for enemy as the ability is quite powerful (increased range for example).

I will add it to the trello do u wanna get a picture of it
5 Feb 2015, 18:07 PM

nah will only fire once, the weakpoint probably has a slower reload

We can only hope that you are right!

I also experienced two new bugs,

mortar stopped retreating
+
skins didnt apply
5 Feb 2015, 18:10 PM
Donator 11

I will add it to the trello do u wanna get a picture of it

Sure

6 Feb 2015, 02:19 AM

Sure

My gosh the Panzer 4 J is ugly, please put back the old skin Relic.
6 Feb 2015, 07:51 AM

Because hidden changes to prepare and allow for the decals will have been included in this patch. For example, I bet the P4 model change is so theres a flat space for decals.

I posted this in another thread, but:

The model change is completely unrelated. Adding decals to the old Panzer IV would have happened automatically because the old Panzer IV already had decal spots (balkenkreuz's and etc). Plus adding Ost camouflages to the new Panzer model and making a stubby gun version is much more work than just altering decal locations.

Seeing as Ostheer's old Panzer IV (as well as multiple other vehicles) was ripped straight from CoH1 with slight updates, Relic probably sought wanted to replace it with the higher quality OKW Panzer IV model. Personally my only problem with that is the OKW version is ever so slightly smaller, and the high quality makes it stand-out among units like the Flakpanzer or Brummbar which are supposed to be built on the same chassis.
6 Feb 2015, 08:35 AM
Benefactor 115

could it be that it's only related to the p4 then?
they forgot the J version didn't have a model with sandbags
6 Feb 2015, 08:50 AM

My gosh the Panzer 4 J is ugly, please put back the old skin Relic.

No, I like it, please don't put back the old one. And it's PZ IV ausf i. :p
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment