Login

russian armor

Patch 08/12/14

PAGES (11)down
10 Dec 2014, 18:41 PM

My performance seems nearly the same but those lag spikes into fast forward moments are occurring much more frequently. Tried to play a game with a friend last night and it was happening every few minutes where as the patch before it was like a few times per match.
10 Dec 2014, 18:46 PM
Donator 11

Where did you read that i disagree with that? You missed the point of my post. So if you come down a little bit, maybe you will understand it.
If you wanna attack Relic, please do it in another thread. This thread is about the patch and this patch is very good for many people.

And about Star Citizen, yeah, if the Community donates Relic 60 million Dollars they will for sure focus on them.
Imo, Star Citizen is a bad joke (not the game but about this founding model). First you have to donate for the game to be developed and then you have to pay again to buy it and then.... you have to pay a monthly charge for usage. So yeah, they went to an entire new level of getting peoples money.
Here is my source. If this is wrong, forgive me and i mean it (i can accept being wrong and apologize if necessary :)).
Link

Why even comment on stuff you have no idea what you are even talking about? First of all you don't need to back starcitizen to play it you can just buy the game. Secondly there is no subscription at all. Thirdly if you backed the game for as little as 30 dollars then you get a free copy at release. This sort of uneducated rumour spreading is the reason why internet is a garbage can for the most part. Worst part is you linked a FAQ where it clearly states "To play Star Citizen you need only to buy the initial game. There will never be a monthly charge for usage."
10 Dec 2014, 19:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2014, 18:16 PMNinjaWJ

.....aaaaaandddddd nerfs to everything else :lolol:

Fun thing is, there are people who believe JT got nerfs despite it getting only buffs this patch and significant ones.
10 Dec 2014, 19:04 PM

Honestly they should just take the ISU and JT out of the game

Did anyone here ask for their JT to be fire support? What is relic doing? Just replace it with jagdpanther and be done with it already
10 Dec 2014, 19:12 PM

all buffs to jagdtiger, essentially flat nerfs to ISU...

Increasing the AP accuracy isn't really the buff due to it being accurate already. At least revert the deflection damage nerf...
10 Dec 2014, 21:39 PM

Bad accuracy on the |ISU is weird. I had it onto the central fuel in steppes, okw had their stuff on the hill to the right and strangely enough ALL the shells from the ISU hit on the slope of the hill although it was in range. I remember aiming badly every now and then but never so much.
Then again I am not an expert so it just might be me.
10 Dec 2014, 22:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2014, 21:39 PMmrako
Bad accuracy on the |ISU is weird. I had it onto the central fuel in steppes, okw had their stuff on the hill to the right and strangely enough ALL the shells from the ISU hit on the slope of the hill although it was in range. I remember aiming badly every now and then but never so much.
Then again I am not an expert so it just might be me.

The ISU always had trouble shooting over hills. It's great on flat maps but on lumpy maps you have to actually consider the positioning.
10 Dec 2014, 22:46 PM
Patrion 28

the game engine has trouble with elevation difference and has since dow2 at a minimum. grenades thrown from higher elevations traveled further and from lower less. i've naded myself before because of that.
11 Dec 2014, 17:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2014, 19:04 PMArclyte
Honestly they should just take the ISU and JT out of the game

Did anyone here ask for their JT to be fire support? What is relic doing? Just replace it with jagdpanther and be done with it already

And what then? Shock+IS2 and B-4 in every game.
11 Dec 2014, 20:31 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Flame post #149 invised. Robust discussion is encouraged,but not flaming.

Back to topic - keep it sweet, please. :)
11 Dec 2014, 20:56 PM

And what then? Shock+IS2 and B-4 in every game.

we have to nerf those too as well
11 Dec 2014, 21:50 PM
Donator 11

I did not see in increase in performance. In fact the strange lag spikes have made playing the game frustratingly jerky
12 Dec 2014, 10:37 AM

Maybe next week will be the new large patch with news concerning the new units skins new vehicles new weapons manual for all factions
12 Dec 2014, 11:00 AM

No luq, I don´t believe in that, december patch just dropped on Dec 8th (unfortunately for AA only).

Btw after posting the same question 75 times your english is quite better now. :thumbsup:
12 Dec 2014, 13:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2014, 01:50 AMNapalm
Am I reading that the JT gets wall hacks for 30 seconds and that it now has a Barrage shot like the SU76? Please tell me that I am reading this incorrectly.

It's correct, now everyone will get 4-5 Jagdtigers every game, Axis OP as always!
12 Dec 2014, 14:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2014, 18:46 PMspajn

Why even comment on stuff you have no idea what you are even talking about? First of all you don't need to back starcitizen to play it you can just buy the game. Secondly there is no subscription at all. Thirdly if you backed the game for as little as 30 dollars then you get a free copy at release. This sort of uneducated rumour spreading is the reason why internet is a garbage can for the most part. Worst part is you linked a FAQ where it clearly states "To play Star Citizen you need only to buy the initial game. There will never be a monthly charge for usage."

I misread and i apologize!
12 Dec 2014, 18:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2014, 10:37 AMluq1608
Maybe next week will be the new large patch with news concerning the new units skins new vehicles new weapons manual for all factions

relic has stated on their official site that there will be no more significant updates in december
12 Dec 2014, 18:40 PM

It's correct, now everyone will get 4-5 Jagdtigers every game, Axis OP as always!

Time to put those "Jagdtiger call-in ability recharges 10% faster" bulletins into use then finally!
12 Dec 2014, 18:41 PM

These lag spikes are really killing the game. I'm a bad player and I've been training with the americans, trying to be better, but it is frustrating, to say the least. The worst thing is, even CoH1 is having such spikes - do you guys know something about that?

I'm going back to Civ 4 for a while. Ah, the good "Next Turn" nights...
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS