Login

russian armor

German op abilities

25 Mar 2014, 07:09 AM

Considering all the molotovs and AT nades and of course mines we're meant to be using, I don't understand what you're saying...

Panzerfaust and Rifle Grenades?
25 Mar 2014, 08:26 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Cost of upgrading both of them? We can keep discussing this all day.

Anyway, back to Blitz n smoke.
The only change i would like to see is that if the speed achieved by any tank is higher than it´s normal max speed, it won´t be able to shot down (same way conscripts can´t shoot while hoorah or Mother Russia is actived).
25 Mar 2014, 08:44 AM

Are you sure about not being able to shoot whilst using For Mother Russia?
25 Mar 2014, 08:49 AM

Are you sure about not being able to shoot whilst using For Mother Russia?

And are you able to shoot while oorah is active and you move?
FMR is global oorah with dmg buffs.

That being said, I can see it being realy good ability post patch.
25 Mar 2014, 08:51 AM

Okay, so you can't... For Mother Russia sounds like a pretty crumby ability if you can't shoot on the move... No wonder its so rare to see (as well as the 50% debuff)
25 Mar 2014, 10:18 AM

Just for clarification. Infantry can only fire when their movement speed is 1 or lower.

So infantry using Tactical Movement, Oorah or For Mother Russia can not fire.

When on FMR debuff, units using Oorah can still fire while moving, because their movement speed at that time is 1.
25 Mar 2014, 11:54 AM

They aren't any more op than button + mark vehicle combo. Tbh I would say that button + mark vehicle is much more effective since mark vehicle increases received damgage by 50 % while button makes the vehicle basically unable to move.
25 Mar 2014, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2014, 11:54 AMTNrg
They aren't any more op than button + mark vehicle combo. Tbh I would say that button + mark vehicle is much more effective since mark vehicle increases received damgage by 50 % while button makes the vehicle basically unable to move.

Wow...60 Muni for a crappy LMG
45 Muni for POTENTIALLY (not guaranteed) 10 second button
80 Muni for Mark Vehicle

Grand total 185 Muni. POSSIBILITY OF KILLING 1 Vehicle with it.

Andddddd Stuka can kill more for around the same price....so yeahhhhh.

Mark Vehicle I can see why people would QQ about it. Its powerful. It makes Soviet AT equal to German AT. Kind of like what the Officers buff does to the German infantrys AI.

But button? Really? Come now.....
25 Mar 2014, 16:43 PM

Permanently Banned
This complaint is not valid, why not complain about the suicide run that Russian tanks are to break the weapon of the enemy tank and engine?
25 Mar 2014, 18:17 PM

:rolleyes:

Wow...60 Muni for a crappy LMG
45 Muni for POTENTIALLY (not guaranteed) 10 second button
80 Muni for Mark Vehicle

Grand total 185 Muni. POSSIBILITY OF KILLING 1 Vehicle with it.

Andddddd Stuka can kill more for around the same price....so yeahhhhh.

Mark Vehicle I can see why people would QQ about it. Its powerful. It makes Soviet AT equal to German AT. Kind of like what the Officers buff does to the German infantrys AI.

But button? Really? Come now.....

Someone got raped by stuka and ragequit recently :rolleyes:
25 Mar 2014, 18:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2014, 18:17 PMPorygon

You can rolleyes all you want, it doesn't make the stuka bomb strike balanced.
25 Mar 2014, 18:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2014, 18:17 PMPorygon

Nope. I just look at balance from both sides. I have got hit with a Stuka 1 time. Enough to make the Stuka worth it. But doesnt mean I think a no warning having super fast cant be shot down super cheap very powerful off map like Stuka is remotely balanced.

Unless of Course they want a dive bombing IL2 that costs the same and works the same.
25 Mar 2014, 18:54 PM
Benefactor 360

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2014, 11:54 AMTNrg

Guards are 360 manpower and locks you into a doctrine + DP28 Light Machine Guns which are 60 Munitions + Button 40 Munitions. All countered by smoke for 30 Munitions but locking the German player into a doctrine.

The synergy with Mark Vehicle or even the IL2 Precision Bombing Strike can be devastating but it's by no means overpowered.
25 Mar 2014, 18:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2014, 18:54 PMJStorm

Guards are 360 manpower and locks you into a doctrine + DP28 Light Machine Guns which are 60 Munitions + Button 40 Munitions. All countered by smoke for 30 Munitions but locking the German player into a doctrine.

The synergy with Mark Vehicle or even the IL2 Precision Bombing Strike can be devastating but it's by no means overpowered.
Make that 100 munis now for the DPs.
25 Mar 2014, 19:02 PM

Nope. I just look at balance from both sides. I have got hit with a Stuka 1 time. Enough to make the Stuka worth it. But doesnt mean I think a no warning having super fast cant be shot down super cheap very powerful off map like Stuka is remotely balanced.

Unless of Course they want a dive bombing IL2 that costs the same and works the same.

You hear sound, not moving your units, why don't you blame yourself instead of LOL 160 muni ability? <444>_<444>
25 Mar 2014, 19:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2014, 19:02 PMPorygon

You hear sound, not moving your units, why don't you blame yourself instead of LOL 160 muni ability? <444>_<444>

The sound begins 5 seconds before it hits. It's not enough to preposition AT-guns and support weapons. Compare that to the soviet bomb strike and the rail-way artillery, both more expensive, and you will see why it is OP.

25 Mar 2014, 19:57 PM

The sound begins 5 seconds before it hits. It's not enough to preposition AT-guns and support weapons. Compare that to the soviet bomb strike and the rail-way artillery, both more expensive, and you will see why it is OP.

This.

Tiger Ace pre nerf could be beat too. Still was OP as hell.

SU85 post release was OP too. Could be countered.

Stuka is underpriced. Really really underpriced for what it can do. That makes it OP.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★