Login

russian armor

dak is trash

26 Feb 2023, 11:41 AM

Dak isn't trash, the whole game is trash.

seems legit
26 Feb 2023, 12:57 PM

Its used regardless if you UKF play against DAK or Wehr. There is no reason to get brens, because they are firstly expensive af and they deal no damage to vehicles :snfPeter:

4 Boys sections, are a threat for everything, even for panther\tiger is attacked from a side or rear. Its basically CoH2 guards, but good ones.

It might have came to be as a legit counter to DAK, but Boys are over-all the most versatile and better upgrade in all situations anyway.

This works until the dak breaks the heavy anti infantry weapons. Either guastatori with flamers or pg with breda's nips this problem in the bud.
26 Feb 2023, 13:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2023, 12:57 PMZyllen

This works until the dak breaks the heavy anti infantry weapons. Either guastatori with flamers or pg with breda's nips this problem in the bud.

xdd
26 Feb 2023, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2023, 12:57 PMZyllen

Too bad by that time, competent UKF player is already snowballed you.
26 Feb 2023, 17:59 PM

Too bad by that time, competent UKF player is already snowballed you.

Agreed.
Most BOYS spammers are incompetent, but once you find competent one, its a game, you can't do shit.
But its not DAK problem, its UKF being batshit insane with its AT anti-all blob, apparently Relic learnt nothing from CoH2 PTRS cons.
26 Feb 2023, 18:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2023, 17:59 PMKatitof
Most BOYS spammers are incompetent, but once you find competent one, its a game, you can't do shit.

On the contrary, Boys AT rifle spam is the mark of someone who's played CoH 3 long enough to have experienced 8 Rape Armored Car and Wespe spam.

The incompetent UKF players spam bren sections because they think that all they need to deal with LVs are one or two AT guns, a la CoH 2. They quickly learn that's not the case. Lmfao.
26 Feb 2023, 19:14 PM

On the contrary, Boys AT rifle spam is the mark of someone who's played CoH 3 long enough to have experienced 8 Rape Armored Car and Wespe spam.

The incompetent UKF players spam bren sections because they think that all they need to deal with LVs are one or two AT guns, a la CoH 2. They quickly learn that's not the case. Lmfao.

nah you are just unbelievably stupid, pls turn off internet
26 Feb 2023, 19:18 PM

Not sure about their performance yet.

But their desing is weird.

Things that should cost fuel (Halftracks, Tank Call-Ins, sidetech for PGs) don't cost fuel.

But then they have the ultra lategame tech behind a 150 fuel special tech.

That is all somewhat confusing.

26 Feb 2023, 19:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2023, 19:18 PMButcher
Not sure about their performance yet.

But their desing is weird.

Things that should cost fuel (Halftracks, Tank Call-Ins, sidetech for PGs) don't cost fuel.

But then they have the ultra lategame tech behind a 150 fuel special tech.

That is all somewhat confusing.

Halftrucks have wet paper mesh armor unless you invest heavily in upgrades, dingo murderfucks 250.
Battlegroups cost fuel in multiplayer.
Upgrades are all MP heavy as faction is MP heavy and has twice the amount of upgrades as other factions.

I really do not see what got you confused here unless you played DAK just once.
26 Feb 2023, 19:53 PM
Donator 11

DAK Italian commanders are good. Guastatori or the BG guys.
26 Feb 2023, 19:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2023, 19:42 PMKatitof

Battlegroups cost fuel in multiplayer.
Pretty sure I just called in a Tiger for no fuel cost.
26 Feb 2023, 19:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2023, 19:54 PMButcher
Pretty sure I just called in a Tiger for no fuel cost.

Pretty sure you're playing campaign.
26 Feb 2023, 21:36 PM

I think the problem is that the DAK’s entire gimmick is overwhelming your opponent around the 6 to 7 minute mark which you can way more easily do if your opponent isn’t going for handheld at. Not sure if this is a DAK or UKF problem, but after playing 30 games with DAK, I can say that it’s not the most fun matchup.
27 Feb 2023, 01:02 AM

Pastanori bad? You guys drunk like Italian?
27 Feb 2023, 14:30 PM

nah you are just unbelievably stupid, pls turn off internet

thanks random internet dude, I'll take your opinions into consideration (I won't)
27 Feb 2023, 14:33 PM

Not sure if this is a DAK or UKF problem, but after playing 30 games with DAK, I can say that it’s not the most fun matchup.

It's a US problem lmfao. At least brits get boys rifle. Poor bazooka squads get turned to confetti by both panzergren squads and 8 Rad.

tbh I played DAK once against boys AT rifle player. DAK can easily out-DPS 1-2 sections with AT rifles, so it makes sense why blob is meta. I don't know exactly how I would go about dealing with a proper brits blob as DAK.

It does seem people are sleeping on the panzergren LMG though. That thing can shred when it's in a blob.

EDIT: Actually, I do remember a game I played in the multiplayer tech test where I had to deal with a brit AT rifle blob as DAK.

The only solution is to play 4v4 with teammates in a discord call and tell everyone to switch gears and start building so they have at least 2 MGs on the field at all times.

CoH3 MGs are really strong and will suppress the blob very well, the next step is 250 mortar halftrack spam. Suppress the blob then barrage with 250. Then the next issue is dealing with med halftrack. You would need wespes for that.

After that, the allies started spamming tanks, so we made a bunch of flak 88s.
27 Feb 2023, 14:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2023, 01:02 AMPorygon
Pastanori bad? You guys drunk like Italian?

they're only good if allies players don't overlap fields of fire with mgs. 2 squads of pastatori can kill an mg frontally because they don't get pinned fast enough.
27 Feb 2023, 17:08 PM

It's a US problem lmfao. At least brits get boys rifle. Poor bazooka squads get turned to confetti by both panzergren squads and 8 Rad.

tbh I played DAK once against boys AT rifle player. DAK can easily out-DPS 1-2 sections with AT rifles, so it makes sense why blob is meta. I don't know exactly how I would go about dealing with a proper brits blob as DAK.

It does seem people are sleeping on the panzergren LMG though. That thing can shred when it's in a blob.

EDIT: Actually, I do remember a game I played in the multiplayer tech test where I had to deal with a brit AT rifle blob as DAK.

The only solution is to play 4v4 with teammates in a discord call and tell everyone to switch gears and start building so they have at least 2 MGs on the field at all times.

CoH3 MGs are really strong and will suppress the blob very well, the next step is 250 mortar halftrack spam. Suppress the blob then barrage with 250. Then the next issue is dealing with med halftrack. You would need wespes for that.

After that, the allies started spamming tanks, so we made a bunch of flak 88s.

I only played DAK in 1v1, so I couldn’t say what worked in 4v4. Blobbing pgrens or going for two MGs isn’t really something the faction can afford in my experience. Going for more than 5 or 6 infantry units/teamweapons usually results in a lot of bleed. You also have to do a shitload of repairs before you get the self-repair upgrade. Which makes it so your infantry is busy repairing.

I saw most US players going for Paratroopers with zooks which worked quite well. The US player can deal pretty effectively with the DAK once the Shermans or Hellcats are out. I haven’t fully figured the faction out but I understand OP’s view that DAK doesn’t scale that well (at least in 1v1).
27 Feb 2023, 18:02 PM

I only played DAK in 1v1, so I couldn’t say what worked in 4v4.

Oh, yeah.I'm always referring to fours. I should put it in my signature or something. In 4v4 DAK has the ability to pull goofy shit like spam 250s, scare their opponent away, then wolfpack all their LVs on one side of the map etc.

Even in 4v4, I can tell the time gap between the 250 and the next really worthwhile LV is pretty large. Plus panzer 3s are damn expensive.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★