Login

russian armor

Commander Update 2021 - Buglist

31 Mar 2021, 22:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

31 Mar 2021, 23:39 PM

Messed around with Soviets a bit, don't seem to be able to build the new bunkers?
Tried Tank Hunter and Defensive Doctrine but the Combat Engineers never had the button to build it in their UI.

Also the Assault Guards thompsons seemed to be missing sound sometimes, but not 100% sure.
2 Apr 2021, 05:08 AM

The B-4 Direct Fire ability can miss the target, as seen in Han's testing. The B-4 Direct Fire ability has 100% accuracy at all ranges, and the Panther has a target size of 24, giving it a 2400% chance to hit; however it very clearly misses.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DullBumblingDragonHeyGirl-IC0DLzdAtJlcNMwB
2 Apr 2021, 07:30 AM

The B-4 Direct Fire ability can miss the target, as seen in Han's testing. The B-4 Direct Fire ability has 100% accuracy at all ranges, and the Panther has a target size of 24, giving it a 2400% chance to hit; however it very clearly misses.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DullBumblingDragonHeyGirl-IC0DLzdAtJlcNMwB

"Big_explosion" weapons not use actuary rolls, accuracy values have no meaning. On the other hand the ability does really work and it should be changed to manual aim as skill shot.
2 Apr 2021, 07:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 07:30 AMVipper

"Big_explosion" weapons not use actuary rolls, accuracy values have no meaning. On the other hand the ability does really work and it should be changed to manual aim as skill shot.

And another massive nerf...
Why do you even post about allied units, when you can't say a single thing other then massive nerfs?

The ability is a LITERAL direct fire.
It should be using its accuracy values.
If it does not, it should be fixed.
It is a massive muni investment for that single shot on top of needing expensive doctrinal arty piece, it should be reliable.
2 Apr 2021, 07:51 AM

And another massive nerf...

Thea ability worked like that for ever. It was not nerfed.

Why do you even post about allied units, when you can't say a single thing other then massive nerfs?

The ability is a LITERAL direct fire.
It should be using its accuracy values.
If it does not, it should be fixed.
It is a massive muni investment for that single shot on top of needing expensive doctrinal arty piece, it should be reliable.

Why do rant about balance in the bug forum?
2 Apr 2021, 07:58 AM

Direct fire ability see to be missing from OKW LeFH (although it will be hardly missed)

B-4 direct fire ability does not seem to work at all.
2 Apr 2021, 07:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 07:51 AMVipper
Why do rant about balance in the bug forum?

You are the one that opened a balance discussion in the bug forum by suggesting it be changed from targeted to manual. No more posting about balance here. I never saw the B-4 Direct Fire miss a target, and the files said it had 100% accuracy, so I assumed a bug was involved.
2 Apr 2021, 09:50 AM

- P4J can't use Panzer Tactician in Festung Armor
- Commissar could not crew team weapons
2 Apr 2021, 10:18 AM

He never could, its intended.
2 Apr 2021, 11:01 AM

Oh look another Vipper-Kaitof war derailing a thread

I’m not sure, but for me the emergency repairs ability does not show up in the abilities list once you select German mechanized. Though you can still use emergency repairs on your vehicles.
2 Apr 2021, 15:39 PM

I build I forward assembly in base with heal with the mobile assault regiment and it had a smoke barrage ability.
3 Apr 2021, 06:09 AM
Patrion 26

I can't call in the Assault Guards for either of the commanders. It says I don't have enough resources.
I think there's some kind of popcap bug, the game acts as if I don't have enough pop to call them in, when I have more than enough.

As someone else has mentioned, the Soviet bunker doesn't appear under the combat engineer's build options.

The Lend Lease sherman doesn't have prioritise vehicles set as default.
3 Apr 2021, 06:14 AM

IIRC It's some half-fix for a possible bug where if you merge with Cons or crew weapons something breaks. Would be nice if someone found a workaround if possible
3 Apr 2021, 06:46 AM

For the StuG E, the machine gun upgrade for 30 munitions works, however there is no machine gun showing on the vehicle, it fires an invisible weapon.

The keybind for both sandbags and barbed wire for Osttruppen is W

Also I am not sure if this is intentional or not, but in Festung Armor Doctrine, the Panzer 4 Model J cannot use panzer tactician, it can only use the hulldown ability
3 Apr 2021, 11:29 AM

CP reqirements for the TigerAce are still 13 if I remember it correctly. I guess it should be 12 because the Ace always required 1 more CP than the standard Tiger1.
MMX
3 Apr 2021, 12:30 PM

The Lend Lease sherman doesn't have prioritise vehicles set as default.

i guess that's intended as the 76mm has pretty decent AI (unless on HVAP).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 5
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment