Login

russian armor

Jäger Armor is still the same BS than before

26 Mar 2021, 21:28 PM

Um? So teller mines, spotting scopes and AT strafe are worth skipping in favor of command PIV, tactician and hull down? Really now.

Give a single reason, why you would even think of picking fortified over Jaeger, even if both commanders would have been free, considering you are picking both commanders pretty much to get Elephant.

You always have access to teller. No one uses Riegal's cause you need an HT for that. Ninja Panzer is one of the most powerfull(if not out right op) abilies in the game. CP4 make the already hard to kill ELE even more unkillable. And hull down Panthers can out range every TD(50*1.25=62.5>60) while having way higher Defenses compared to them. So yes there is a lot of powerful abilities in this commander too. But People dont need to pay or grind for Jager Armor so for Elephant people choose Jager armor. Like here is a IRL analogy Mercedes sports cars are better than the average car in every way do why don't most people actually use these thing. IDK i can't really tell.
26 Mar 2021, 21:29 PM

TBF i think you could give Jaeger Armor any kinda of offmap capable of destroying rocket artillery and the effect would be the same as per OP describes.

If it wasn't for the commander's name, the AI suppress strafe from CAS would had been the ideal change (since ISU commanders got the AI crappy one as well).

I'm still gonna advocate this ability to be changed to heat rounds for Panther and P4. Makes more sense that whay.
26 Mar 2021, 21:36 PM

I disagree, because the Elefant is supposed to be weak against AT infantry. An AI strafe would counter those.

The AT strafe isn't that special, I guess it's only useful against rocket arty because of OKW Spec Ops flares that you won't really notice because those barely have any indications of being used. Shouldn't be a problem anymore if they get changed or switched out.

And the Soviet AI strafe will be buffed.

You know I saw in a Brit+Sov 2v2 that a AEC stunned vehicles and IL2 rocket straffe nuked tanks. I wonder does this work for 2x ost where one uses twp from pak/stug and uses the strafe to kill tanks.
27 Mar 2021, 03:31 AM

I only use Ele if i see Sov player having ISU and KV tanks or Ukf with Croc.

Ele is a neccessary evil against these units. You lose pretty much without Ele.

At least in 2v2.
28 Mar 2021, 12:57 PM

Ah Schmusekatze :)

Jäger Armour is the best choice which is why everyone uses it every game. That's exactly my point. It should be nerfed further so the game isn't as boring. No one wants to play against the same doctrine over and over again.

Nerf allied TD´s first then. The reason why everybody goes jeager or breakthrough is because of those units.
28 Mar 2021, 13:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2021, 12:57 PMZyllen

Nerf allied TD´s first then. The reason why everybody goes jeager or breakthrough is because of those units.

That will happen only when axis won't have stock heavy tanks and stock tanks with 960+ HP and 250+ armour.

If you need jaeger to counter TDs then you should improve your game. Ele is the easiest, no effort counter, true, but not the only one.
28 Mar 2021, 13:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2021, 12:57 PMZyllen

Boi do I have a good news for you in last 3 patches patch notes, Jackson was nerfed, SU-85 was nerfed and if you struggle vs firefly, then I feel sorry for you.
28 Mar 2021, 14:54 PM

+5 fuel and self spotting TD is still self spotting, along with token nerfs to vet 3 pen is barely a nerf, at least in comparison to what happened to all the soft removed heavies.
28 Mar 2021, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2021, 14:54 PMKoRneY
+5 fuel and self spotting TD is still self spotting, along with token nerfs to vet 3 pen is barely a nerf, at least in comparison to what happened to all the soft removed heavies.

Not a single non 4v4 RT player will miss heavies. They have contaminated meta for far too long.
They still are potent with proper army, they just aren't an army themselves anymore, which is great thing, because their mere existence before cock blocked at least 30 other doctrines across the factions.
28 Mar 2021, 16:42 PM

That will happen only when axis won't have stock heavy tanks and stock tanks with 960+ HP and 250+ armour.

If you need jaeger to counter TDs then you should improve your game. Ele is the easiest, no effort counter, true, but not the only one.

It has more to with the map. On maps that are basically long range shooting galleries with little to no room for flanking like minsk pocket you will lose without jeager.
28 Mar 2021, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2021, 13:24 PMKatitof

Boi do I have a good news for you in last 3 patches patch notes, Jackson was nerfed, SU-85 was nerfed and if you struggle vs firefly, then I feel sorry for you.

Katitof is back! <444>3
29 Mar 2021, 06:23 AM

What about a wild idea, that instead of nerfing everything that is useful/good, buff some things that are not.

The elephant in the room.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS