Login

russian armor

Why don't players that hate COH2 leave permanently?

20 Mar 2021, 22:07 PM

Honestly I can put up with balance issues because I still enjoy the strategy elements of the game but the variance of RNG in CoH2 is far too much for me to enjoy outside of playing it every once in a while. I can't play for more than 1-2 games without being tilted out of my mind and it kind of saps any enjoyment I get from the other parts of the game. I spend 90% of my CoH2 time watching other people play rather than playing myself. Which is depressing because a part of me still wants to try and improve at the game further but RNG makes it hard to stay motivated to play the game at all competitively.
20 Mar 2021, 22:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2021, 22:07 PMClarity
Honestly I can put up with balance issues because I still enjoy the strategy elements of the game but the variance of RNG in CoH2 is far too much for me to enjoy outside of playing it every once in a while. I can't play for more than 1-2 games without being tilted out of my mind and it kind of saps any enjoyment I get from the other parts of the game. I spend 90% of my CoH2 time watching other people play rather than playing myself.

^ This all day long
21 Mar 2021, 03:10 AM

The game balance is not at all well balanced, literally, every patch makes another faction dogshit and unplayable.

Just look at this
Greyhound patch (Usf won every single game because greyhound+atg+para drop was gamebreakingly strong)
Valentine patch (Brit essentially destroyed the game and made it unplayable lol)
Assengie patch (Hey only okw and usf was playable and usf dominated omega hard)
Heavy patch (Wehr dead only okw was semi doable though bareley)
Previous patch: Sov unplayable, Okw essentially unplayable unless vs brits, brits unplayable, Only ostruppen and 5man are viable strats vs usf and if you did anything that wasn't ostruppen,5man or assgrens you instantly lost the game essentially.

Current patch: Remember when i said the ostruppen,5man and assgrens were the only viable strats? Well they all got nerfed to the ground and essentially became meme units. All of them. Oh hey and okw recived no real buffs that didnt help at all with their god awful tech timing which has been a rampant issue for literal years. But hey atleast grens only cost 10 muni to heal themselves. Brits are still dead dead

The balance has actually been utter dogshit since the inception of the balance team because when you fill it with people with an INSANE skew towards certain modes (2v2+) and restrict them extremely hard with retarded scopes.

And then add on top them having their asses so far up their ass that even when you have a FIFTEEN to TWO vote against a change, when they LITERALLY INVITED PEOPLE TO A DISCORD TO ASK FOR THEIR FEEDBACK AND THEN PROCEED TO IGNORE IT AND COMPLETELY RUIN THE META BY MAKING THE M20 COMPLETELY FUCKING BROKEN??!?!??!

Yeah no. The game is unbalanced as fuck right now, if you disagree you are actually snorting copium and probably aren't very good.

Bro I literally don't mind on those buffs those allied factions are getting in each patch. Because the way, I play using Luftwaffe in okw and JAEGAR INFANTRY DOCTRINE in wm in 1v1 and 2v2 pvp, those greyhound stuff literally gets grounded on spot... the Ambush ability of panzger grens literally wipes out any situation.
21 Mar 2021, 17:44 PM
Donator 11

"Abloo abloo you're only raging, it's only 15 secs earlier you crybaby!"

Yeah how dare i call you out for not knowing what you're talking about, practically every single match against anyone who's even remotetly competent rushes out the m20 now, 2x rifle-lt-cavrifle/m20-m20-stuart

It's stupidly broken and the only counter is to have a 222 out by the time it comes or you actually will just lose the game immiedatly, OKW has it even rougher.

Although you're a crybaby, I do want to thank you for teaching me this new strat. I tried it out and now I am currently unstoppable going 2x M20 into Stuart then mortar halftrack (weird choice maybe I should just rush M4 Sherman what do u think?). 2x rifles -> LT -> Cavalry. I didn't know how strong this build is, but I'm almost top 100 USF now (from ~280) because of you :)

I just won real hard against OKW (almost 500-0) and decent against Wehr. Currently on a +13 USF winstreak.

Recorded 2 vids:

22 Mar 2021, 05:11 AM

"Abloo abloo you're only raging, it's only 15 secs earlier you crybaby!"

Yeah how dare i call you out for not knowing what you're talking about, practically every single match against anyone who's even remotetly competent rushes out the m20 now, 2x rifle-lt-cavrifle/m20-m20-stuart

It's stupidly broken and the only counter is to have a 222 out by the time it comes or you actually will just lose the game immiedatly, OKW has it even rougher.

Fwiw I raised the M20 as a risk in balance preview threads. Got shouted down by some werhaboos, probably vipper prattling incorrectly about a weapon stat in an unrelated faction.

Anyone at any level of play can see these problems happening, but few care enough to shout down the forum PvPers.
22 Mar 2021, 08:57 AM

Although you're a crybaby, I do want to thank you for teaching me this new strat. I tried it out and now I am currently unstoppable going 2x M20 into Stuart then mortar halftrack (weird choice maybe I should just rush M4 Sherman what do u think?). 2x rifles -> LT -> Cavalry. I didn't know how strong this build is, but I'm almost top 100 USF now (from ~280) because of you :)

I just won real hard against OKW (almost 500-0) and decent against Wehr. Currently on a +13 USF winstreak.

Recorded 2 vids:

Not 2x m20, more like cav rifle OR m20, though i guess getting two could be strong vs okw.

Mortar halftrack is a meme, and generally if you are snowballing you rush sherman, if not you go captain and get an at gun.
22 Mar 2021, 11:06 AM
Donator 11

I’m just a noob but isn’t the issue with the m20 the same one as the jeep namely crew repairs? Early game soft counter to early game light vehicles vehicles is Faust/at nade which is not expected to destroy them but basically stall them. To achieve this you need to make a good play or exploit a mistake. When they can fix themselves so easily and get back in action it increases their impact enormously and creates a muni sink for the opponent
22 Mar 2021, 11:13 AM

You hit the nail there, it's that bloody jeep all over again. I have been facing double M20s in 2on2s now too, even quadruple when facing a 2on2 USF Team. All my ammo goes towards soft countering them, and my grens get eaten by bars because I have no ammo left for upgrades. The LV play is a total mess.
22 Mar 2021, 14:19 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2021, 11:06 AMArray
I’m just a noob but isn’t the issue with the m20 the same one as the jeep namely crew repairs? Early game soft counter to early game light vehicles vehicles is Faust/at nade which is not expected to destroy them but basically stall them. To achieve this you need to make a good play or exploit a mistake. When they can fix themselves so easily and get back in action it increases their impact enormously and creates a muni sink for the opponent

Plz don't suggest removing vehicle crews from m20 (if you are suggesting it).

If m20 is actually OP then there are better ways to nerf it than how jeep was nerfed
22 Mar 2021, 14:54 PM

If m20 is actually OP then there are better ways to nerf it than how jeep was nerfed

M20 should not lose the crew I agree.

Micro light vehicles are mess thou.

Unless an overhaul micro light happens M20 should have its base armored reduced and move to the upgrade, its range reduce to 35 and DPS/Accuracy adjusted be closer other micro light of its timing.

The armor upgrade should cost MP/Fuel similar to 223 upgrade and be locked behind tech.
22 Mar 2021, 15:05 PM
Donator 11

I'm not good enough to recommend anything really. I would say that crew repair as an ability is more powerful the smaller the health pool of the vehicle because of how quickly crew can repair enough to fix a damaged engine. In the past the magic glue ability on crews was removed because of how powerful quick fixing was (unarguably a good idea i'd say) and when a decision was made to nerf the WC51 jeep the choice was to remove this ability to accomplish it (dont know if this was right).

I can understand in competitive 1v1 how the small timing shift and price changes might shift its potential but not so much in 2v2 where I have been having difficulties with it - presumably its pretty much how it always was but just people are using it more?
22 Mar 2021, 15:50 PM

And please also ask the "balancing team", why did they nerf the Brit into oblivion.

Do you see them in a single tourny match? Nope
Do you see them on the ladder 1v1? Seldom

Nerf the sandbag, yeah.
Didn't they know Tommies without green cover are shit?
24 Mar 2021, 16:10 PM

The game balance is not at all well balanced, literally, every patch makes another faction dogshit and unplayable.

Just look at this
Greyhound patch (Usf won every single game because greyhound+atg+para drop was gamebreakingly strong)
Valentine patch (Brit essentially destroyed the game and made it unplayable lol)
Assengie patch (Hey only okw and usf was playable and usf dominated omega hard)
Heavy patch (Wehr dead only okw was semi doable though bareley)
Previous patch: Sov unplayable, Okw essentially unplayable unless vs brits, brits unplayable, Only ostruppen and 5man are viable strats vs usf and if you did anything that wasn't ostruppen,5man or assgrens you instantly lost the game essentially.

Current patch: Remember when i said the ostruppen,5man and assgrens were the only viable strats? Well they all got nerfed to the ground and essentially became meme units. All of them. Oh hey and okw recived no real buffs that didnt help at all with their god awful tech timing which has been a rampant issue for literal years. But hey atleast grens only cost 10 muni to heal themselves. Brits are still dead dead

The balance has actually been utter dogshit since the inception of the balance team because when you fill it with people with an INSANE skew towards certain modes (2v2+) and restrict them extremely hard with retarded scopes.

And then add on top them having their asses so far up their ass that even when you have a FIFTEEN to TWO vote against a change, when they LITERALLY INVITED PEOPLE TO A DISCORD TO ASK FOR THEIR FEEDBACK AND THEN PROCEED TO IGNORE IT AND COMPLETELY RUIN THE META BY MAKING THE M20 COMPLETELY FUCKING BROKEN??!?!??!

Yeah no. The game is unbalanced as fuck right now, if you disagree you are actually snorting copium and probably aren't very good.

You forgot JLI for a year or 12 min Tiger etc etc.
24 Mar 2021, 16:14 PM

Its wild you left out all the axis patches like JLI for a year or 12 min Tiger etc etc.

Jli was assengie patch and 12 min tiger was heavy patch.

Hence you know the key defining units of that patch getting called that. I wouldve called the previous patch the ostruppe patch to lol
24 Mar 2021, 16:15 PM

Jli was assengie patch and 12 min tiger was heavy patch.

Hence you know the key defining units of that patch getting called that. I wouldve called the previous patch the ostruppe patch to lol

Fair enough lol and I wasnt meaning to be antagonistic, I was trying to support your point that patches are always dropping the hammer one way or another, creating more issues.
24 Mar 2021, 16:24 PM

Fair enough lol and I wasnt meaning to be antagonistic, I was trying to support your point that patches are always dropping the hammer one way or another, creating more issues.

Np
24 Mar 2021, 16:42 PM

You forgot JLI for a year

JLI were changed on December 12th 2018 and got their final fix on Februari 15th 2019.
Must be some odd calendar you use.

If you're trying to be critical, at least get your facts straight.
24 Mar 2021, 16:43 PM

get your facts straight.

I'm sorry good sir, this is coh2.org, we don't do that here.

Also, every game does have this one type of player who is just nothing but a ball of hate and spite and just will not leave. He'll attack everyone, he'll hate the game, he'll have problem with every single thing in regards to balance, but he'll never leave. Some of these kind of players used to be white knights, defending every single bad decision ever made by devs.

And these people are common sight for pretty much any game that lived long enough, regardless of playerbase size.
25 Mar 2021, 02:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 16:43 PMKatitof

I'm sorry good sir, this is coh2.org, we don't do that here.

Also, every game does have this one type of player who is just nothing but a ball of hate and spite and just will not leave. He'll attack everyone, he'll hate the game, he'll have problem with every single thing in regards to balance, but he'll never leave. Some of these kind of players used to be white knights, defending every single bad decision ever made by devs.

And these people are common sight for pretty much any game that lived long enough, regardless of playerbase size.

and those assholes deserves some ban for their bothering activities such as that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★