Login

russian armor

64 Bit Update Bug Reporting

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
20 Jan 2021, 06:27 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 06:23 AMRosbone

The map looks correct. The flag that sets the vehicle winter skins is the USES_ICE flag and we have ice (GREEN). When that flag is set you also get the white background portraits (GREEN).

Both vehicles show snow skins (BLUE).

So I am not sure what to make of that.

I can approve this bug with summer skin, Kasarov also said it uses some summer assets on the map. The rest (including portraits) is fine
In other words, the game uses camos from “summer” slots on this map
20 Jan 2021, 06:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 06:23 AMRosbone

The map looks correct. The flag that sets the vehicle winter skins is the USES_ICE flag and we have ice (GREEN). When that flag is set you also get the white background portraits (GREEN).

Both vehicles show snow skins (BLUE).

So I am not sure what to make of that.

Is this parameter set for all factions? Maybe faction also matters, I played with the Soviets. The summer set was - Tricolor Northwest Front. Winter set - Winter Cobblestone West Front.
20 Jan 2021, 10:39 AM

u can use this one its working !!!

https://github.com/sepi4/myCeloJs

How should it work if every software uses the same data source (warnings.log) and ranks have been removed from there?
20 Jan 2021, 11:04 AM

I can approve this bug with summer skin, Kasarov also said it uses some summer assets on the map. The rest (including portraits) is fine
In other words, the game uses camos from “summer” slots on this map

I just SPECTATED a match and saw this:

The other vehicles were winter skinned (different skin pattern). It has the winter portrait but not the skin.
20 Jan 2021, 11:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 10:39 AMHater

How should it work if every software uses the same data source (warnings.log) and ranks have been removed from there?

The WARNINGS.LOG file gave us this information about players:
- Current Name (Steam)
- Steam ID
- Leaderboard rank
- Relic ID

The Steam ID and Rank are gone. You can still get info about this player by making WEB based function calls (parse JSON data from the web) using a mysterious WEB API run on a Relic server that is not documented anywhere.

So code based on the WEB API still runs because it only needs the RELIC ID value and a whole bunch of code and overhead to parse the data out. MakoCELO did not use the WEB API by choice, since the web is not reliable and we had all the info we really needed locally. I had heard complaints of CELO not working sometimes and thought removing the web calls would be more reliable. The focus was on graphical presentation of the data for streamers.

20 Jan 2021, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Just as a note for people terrified to start the game:

Played with two friends yesterday and none of us experienced any issues. Loading times were way better than before as Rosbone already noted.
So yes, there are players which games still work properly
20 Jan 2021, 13:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 11:12 AMRosbone

So code based on the WEB API still runs

Are you saying that tool uses web api? The video about installation provided by the author shows I can see all rankings of the player, but even this doesn't work for me - pushing the triangle button does nothing (inb4 full internet access granted).

wtf u use maphack ?

And drophack too. But he is a friend of sturmpanther, andy_re and putin. Apologize or you'll get banned.
20 Jan 2021, 16:12 PM

Stormtrooper MP40 upgrade does not actually give them the weapons.

Ostheer Stormtrooper MP-40 upgrade does not give them MP-40s. Tactical assault ability is unlocked and they have MP-40 icon, but they still use Kar-98s.

20 Jan 2021, 16:24 PM

ghost of items that can not be build in specific area do not appear.
20 Jan 2021, 16:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 16:24 PMVipper
ghost of items that can not be build in specific area do not appear.

Funnily enough, I actually like this bug. It's a lot more visually striking when the item disappears and makes response time of building point sandbags or wire a lot more readable for me atleast. I hope it stays.
20 Jan 2021, 17:05 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 11:04 AMRosbone

I just SPECTATED a match and saw this:

The other vehicles were winter skinned (different skin pattern). It has the winter portrait but not the skin.

This bug existed in 32bit version too and only on this map. Other maps works as intended. Just quick double check:
1. Created custom lobby and checked Rzhev. As you can see, i've loaded Starbuck winter skin in witner slots.

2. Launched the game. And on loading screen you can see, that selected skins were taken from summer slots.

3. In the game, vehicles don't have any winter effects on them, except the winter tracks

Some UI issues with rating lobby:
1. buttons to switch the slot(on the left) don't work in rating lobby. Works well in custom
2. Mappool still not occupy the area for it. Green square shows what it should be occupy, and red shows which area is occupied atm.
20 Jan 2021, 18:57 PM

My playercard and the ladder seem to have disappeared. Screen is just 'black'. Anyone else?
20 Jan 2021, 19:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 13:45 PMHater
but even this doesn't work for me - pushing the triangle button does nothing (inb4 full internet access granted).

The actual Relic leaderboards are down now so maybe that is the issue.
20 Jan 2021, 20:03 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Ghost entity placement rendering is broken if the entity cannot be placed. The ghost entity is not rendered at all (semi-transparent version of the entity, e.g. a building). The ghost entity is visible if the entity can be placed.
20 Jan 2021, 20:04 PM

Lienne glitches still there

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2021, 19:18 PMRosbone

The actual Relic leaderboards are down now so maybe that is the issue.

64-bit mighty glory Kappa
20 Jan 2021, 20:39 PM

Does anyone ever see heat wave shader effects in Coh2. They were used a lot in vCOH and thats when shaders first appeared in videocards. I dont recall seeing them in Coh2, but I have seen them since the 64-bit patch.

My PC has changed so maybe its system related for me.
20 Jan 2021, 21:25 PM

Is it certain Vilshanka actually has the supposedly bugfixed version? Considering map pool isn't 100% correct right now.

Otherwise would advice for it to just get removed or even replaced (if there are candidates) while it's still possible imo.
21 Jan 2021, 07:36 AM

seems to me company of bugs and not anymore company of heroes LUL
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment