russian armor

Fallschrimjaegers uniqueness

9 Jan 2021, 20:43 PM

Every stealth unit in the game has a uniqueness

Partisans can lay mines and use shreks and at grenades
Stormtroopers can use shreks and disrupt behind lines due to better stealth
Commandoes has demo charge
Jaeger has booby trap

Then we have fallshrimjaegers which has nothing, if you don´t count grenade which every combat unit has
They even have the worst stealth of the stealth classes

Before they got changed they had faust which made them unique

So what should we do to them?
9 Jan 2021, 20:51 PM

Honestly considering they have a ludicrous damage output from effectively all ranges I think they're fine with having the ability of "decimate infantry" compared to all the other stealth units being almost entirely CQC focused.

Also uninformed, but why do Falls have worse stealth than other stealth units? Is there something I'm missing because they get stealth strike abilities and I don't think there's anything that specifically makes their stealth worse is there?

Also White Phos grenade is unique I'd say. The only other OKW unit that gets it as far as I know is Obers.
9 Jan 2021, 21:07 PM

We gonna ignore weapons powerful at all distances making them the only squad that is not reliant on camo to actually work?

Did you already forgot they are so powerful against infantry that they don't even start with all of them and they needed to lose pfaust so at least vehicles can approach on them safely?
9 Jan 2021, 22:39 PM

I mean.....they are so powerful that the only inf squad with better AI are Obers or Paratroopers. Even Shocks/Rangers are in trouble vs Falls. They literally have 4 BAR-like weapons.
9 Jan 2021, 22:50 PM

I mean.....they are so powerful that the only inf squad with better AI are Obers or Paratroopers. Even Shocks/Rangers are in trouble vs Falls. They literally have 4 BAR-like weapons.

They have barely more effective HP than volks at vet 3 and lose 25% dmg per model. Both these things cripple them even with their incredible dmg profile. They get to terminator lvl with valiant assault, but this ability is retarded anyway and should be adjusted.

I rather have 5man Falls with similar weapon profile and playstyle as commandos or stormtroopers instead of this a move dmg blob unit.
10 Jan 2021, 00:21 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

FG42
10 Jan 2021, 00:46 AM

Every stealth unit in the game has a uniqueness

Before they got changed they had faust which made them unique

:rofl:

Half of the axis army has a panzer faust

something unique like demos or satchel could be fun though....
10 Jan 2021, 07:07 AM

FG42

Beating a dead horse but, this is correct. As every post in the thread has mentioned: They have the FG 42.

To break it down, every weapon is good at something. For the purposes of this list, okay is equal to a typical bolt-action rifle, bad = worse than bolt, good = twice the dps of bolt, great = triple dps or higher.
  • Bolt action rifles being the standard, are okay at every range.
  • LMG's are okay at close range, good at mid range, and great at long range.
  • SMG's are great at close range, okay at mid-range, and bad at long range.
  • SAR's are good at close range, okay at mid-range, and okay at long range.
  • Assault Rifles are great at close range, good at mid-range, okay at long range.
  • The FG-42 is great at close range, great at mid-range, and great at long range!

The FG-42 is the only weapon that excels at every range across the board. Up close it matches a Submachine Gun, at long range it matches a Light Machine Gun, and at mid-range it is unrivaled by any typical weapon except Obersoldaten MG 34; but that's 1 LMG vs 4 FG 42's.

Edit: Obersoldaten StG also matches it's mid-range DPS.
10 Jan 2021, 09:33 AM

Then we have fallshrimjaegers which has nothing, if you don´t count grenade which every combat unit has

They have 2 grenades, which every combat unit most certainly does not have. Yes obers have those nades too, but they're really good nades

And fg42 is very unique, as others have said
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS