Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] Bug Reporting

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
12 Dec 2020, 19:01 PM

Is the raketen losing vehicle priority in buildings bug fixed in this patch?
12 Dec 2020, 19:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2020, 19:01 PMHexen
Is the raketen losing vehicle priority in buildings bug fixed in this patch?

Its not a bug, its mechanical limitation.
13 Dec 2020, 18:00 PM

IR Halftracks recon plane skill has the wrong usage radius.
When i want to use the skill on medium to max range the halftrack starts moving towards the location marked for the plane.

Either the range of the skill is wrong or the red radius from it is too large.
16 Dec 2020, 02:47 AM

Katy's creeping barrage has an absurdly long casting radius: you can barrage into opponent's base from your tree line on Crossing in The Woods. Not sure if bug or just oversight.
17 Dec 2020, 07:47 AM

Visual Bug:

The frontal MG 42 of the Wehrmacht "Sd. Kfz 251" shows no muzzle flash when shooting.

Current Live Version and Winter Balance Mod
17 Dec 2020, 09:34 AM

Katy's creeping barrage has an absurdly long casting radius: you can barrage into opponent's base from your tree line on Crossing in The Woods. Not sure if bug or just oversight.

its intended...like allies have more range on rocket artys, more range on howitzers, more range mortars (mortar emplacements has huge range now...can reach enemys base on most small maps from own base sector (so lol)

it clearly a big ass move for allies factions.
17 Dec 2020, 17:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2020, 06:49 AMOlfin
I don't know if this was mentioned before but the OKW trucks after ordering them to be constructed they don't take the resources until they start the actual constructing, which is frustrating because some time u may forget about them and build a unit that will take the construction resources, we don't need to babysit the trucks until they start the real construction and take the resources.
thanks for your efforts

Thanks for your efforts, but this bug/feature didn't change.

So is this a feature meant to work like this for some reason, or this is just a bug that couldn't be solved, or u just forgot to solve it?
17 Dec 2020, 18:29 PM

Hey guys,

can you please fix grenades? I tested Rifleman grenade, Infantry Section grenade and Panzerfüsilier grenade: USF and UKF are absolutely the same, but british costs only 25 ammo and shows too small damage indicator.
Panzerfüsilier grenade is worse than both, but costs same as USF nade. And on top of it, the damage indicator is too big.

I tested with friendly fire and with no cover, just open field:

- direct hit on model: USF & UKF nade dealt 60 damage, Füsilier nade dealt 20 damage
- model touches the circle of the damage indicator: USF & UKF nade dealt 40 damage, Füsilier nade dealt 0 damage.

In conclusion:
1. The damage is different between allied and axis nades
2. The damage indicator cirlce of Füsiliers is bigger than the real AOE
3. The damage indicator cirlce of Mills Bomb is smaller than the real AOE

Bring standard grenades in line: All 30 ammo, same AOE, same indicator circle.
17 Dec 2020, 22:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hey guys,

can you please fix grenades? I tested Rifleman grenade, Infantry Section grenade and Panzerfüsilier grenade: USF and UKF are absolutely the same, but british costs only 25 ammo and shows too small damage indicator.
Panzerfüsilier grenade is worse than both, but costs same as USF nade. And on top of it, the damage indicator is too big.

I tested with friendly fire and with no cover, just open field:

- direct hit on model: USF & UKF nade dealt 60 damage, Füsilier nade dealt 20 damage
- model touches the circle of the damage indicator: USF & UKF nade dealt 40 damage, Füsilier nade dealt 0 damage.

In conclusion:
1. The damage is different between allied and axis nades
2. The damage indicator cirlce of Füsiliers is bigger than the real AOE
3. The damage indicator cirlce of Mills Bomb is smaller than the real AOE

Bring standard grenades in line: All 30 ammo, same AOE, same indicator circle.

What you test and what you complain for seems to be 2 different things. This is the bug report.

What you tested is friendly fire damage, which seems to be different for the PF nade, benefiting OKW. Outside of indicators, i think the AoE profile should be the same after the changes in one of the latest patches of this year.

Look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H5z6szCfhmAAnDprmgwLzc-viZg4HPhKZshNLErvnck/edit#gid=1619743570
17 Dec 2020, 22:48 PM

PTRS upgrade cost 60 instead of 70 in ver 3
18 Dec 2020, 10:12 AM

What you test and what you complain for seems to be 2 different things. This is the bug report.

What you tested is friendly fire damage, which seems to be different for the PF nade, benefiting OKW. Outside of indicators, i think the AoE profile should be the same after the changes in one of the latest patches of this year.

Look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H5z6szCfhmAAnDprmgwLzc-viZg4HPhKZshNLErvnck/edit#gid=1619743570

I also tested this with no friendly fire and came to same results. I just switched to FF because of models not dying that fast :P

And the reason why I posted this in the Bug Reporting thread is that the damage indicator seems to be broken for PF and Tommy nades. And this has also nothing to do with FF.
18 Dec 2020, 10:42 AM

okwokw Bug in the new balance patch:

OKW Flak 38 Emplacement couldn't use Prioritize Aircraft ability.

note: I didn't know how to add images in the reply so here is a drive link for the bug images.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VxWpquabaLYcvH_5BBcvQydK2DmUX_Vq?usp=sharing

22 Dec 2020, 21:30 PM

Just tested Firestorm and only the last 2 abilities were shown: Hetzer and Rocket barrage.
22 Dec 2020, 23:25 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2020, 21:30 PMSmartie

Just tested Firestorm and only the last 2 abilities were shown: Hetzer and Rocket barrage.

screenshot/ replay?

23 Dec 2020, 08:38 AM

screenshot/ replay?

I got that bug when I used the cheat commander in a custom match. Maybe work fine without Cheat Commander mod.
23 Dec 2020, 11:15 AM

British bugs spotted:

Solo mortar pit gets a 2nd ghost mortar after having braced. So after brace is over, you get the regular mortar pit from live version, without having upgraded.

Churchill self defence nade isn't working. It drives up to the range and something like a nade is comming out of the hatch, but nothing happens then.

Both tested in a regular custom match, no other mods were on.
23 Dec 2020, 13:48 PM

Solo mortar pit gets a 2nd ghost mortar after having braced. So after brace is over, you get the regular mortar pit from live version, without having upgraded.

I can not replicate this. Do you have a replay or any idea what could have caused it? Did you use Royal Engineers to build the pit or IS with Emplacements Regiment?
23 Dec 2020, 14:43 PM

Here you go!

Maybe entering the pit with the IS caused this?
23 Dec 2020, 18:05 PM

ostt commanders have 4 abilities instead of 5. (sott ability is missing)
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS