Login

russian armor

Hmg bug:?

23 Oct 2020, 16:38 PM

I have notice lately that HMG some time do not fire on targets.

I have a maxim in house with windows not turning to fire on approaching infatry and I have HMG42/Maxims with attack orders stopping to fire but having only the crew fire and the gun itself not moving to the correct position to fire.
23 Oct 2020, 16:41 PM

Yeah, I think I saw some of this. More irritating, though, is the MG not setting up as oriented and actually setting up in the worst possible facing - like, for example, outside a house, facing the door.
23 Oct 2020, 16:56 PM

I never give my MGs attack move orders unless I'm changing targets within the cone. With or without a bug it doesnt seem like a good idea

House issue sounds annoying but I've never encountered that one
23 Oct 2020, 17:02 PM

I never give my MGs attack move orders unless I'm changing targets within the cone. With or without a bug it doesnt seem like a good idea

Depends on the situation since in some cases with shot blockers it is difficult to estimate where it should be place to have a field of fire.

House issue sounds annoying but I've never encountered that one

I have noticed this during the last few days and I guess it is a bug of some sort so I am trying to see if others had similar experiences.
23 Oct 2020, 17:32 PM

Another bug is Bazookas. Sometimes, the time to fire the zooks is >10 seconds. They get stuck in an "aiming" loop, or so it seems. Nasty bug.
23 Oct 2020, 17:36 PM

I have also noticed the following:
medic in base get stuck more often
Had a game where teammate from both teams drop and AI was completely idle

Maybe something is wrong with automatic behaviors of unit?
23 Oct 2020, 17:58 PM

Another bug is Bazookas. Sometimes, the time to fire the zooks is >10 seconds. They get stuck in an "aiming" loop, or so it seems. Nasty bug.

ssame for pschreks on pgrens
23 Oct 2020, 18:04 PM

If I am not mistaken there was a reset of the server maybe something got messed up?
23 Oct 2020, 18:09 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/chihuahua_charity/clip/TameRelentlessPheasantTheTarFu?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

"To compensate for the brutality of war MG crews occasionally take breaks to do meditation, scrapbooking or knitting" :snfPeter:
23 Oct 2020, 21:10 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Houses are real weird in the game.

It could be that you had your MG set to face a certain way and forgot that.

There's a lot of bugs with other units; I had a zook team destroy my crew-repairing M20 when the zooks got in a building :clap:
23 Oct 2020, 21:12 PM

Houses are real weird in the game.

It could be that you had your MG set to face a certain way and forgot that.

There's a lot of bugs with other units; I had a zook team destroy my crew-repairing M20 when the zooks got in a building :clap:

No the mg enter the building normally but did not react. This is relatively new issue a couple of days old.
23 Oct 2020, 21:31 PM

Happens to shreks too... snuck some pgs onto a katyusha and it just drove away while the guys with shreks just stood there.
23 Oct 2020, 21:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2020, 21:31 PMKoRneY

Happens to shreks too... snuck some pgs onto a katyusha and it just drove away while the guys with shreks just stood there.

Could be. I also had such "lucky" moments where my vehicle was saved by the bug, of course, some panthers and tigers also managed to escape cause of that. Anyone ever complained before about this bug or is this the first mention?
20 Dec 2020, 19:49 PM

This has happened again I had mg sitting there doing nothing. I can email the replay to any one who wants to look at it.

I have an mg with target nor firing for around 15 second while the crew is firing.
21 Dec 2020, 00:47 AM

But we can only shoot the Schrecks when the WHOLE SQUAD can see. Otherwise Hans wont get to watch the explosion. Dont be mean to Hans.

For real, I think the bug is 1 guy is obstructed which obstructs all AT bois in the squad for no good reason.
Vaz
22 Dec 2020, 05:52 AM

https://www.twitch.tv/chihuahua_charity/clip/TameRelentlessPheasantTheTarFu?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

"To compensate for the brutality of war MG crews occasionally take breaks to do meditation, scrapbooking or knitting" :snfPeter:

That was hilariously bad. He's just sitting there doing nothing. I don't think I've seen it that bad.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
unknown 3
Russian Federation 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak