Login

russian armor

DPS Calculator & Unit Stats

6 Jun 2020, 09:22 AM

6/6/20
- Fixed KV-8 displaying KV-2's stats
- Fixed freezing when viewing penals and cav riflemen
- Fixed improper data type for bonus damage (Didn't cause bugs but was still wrong data type)
- Fixed missing names for guns (PPSH, German Team K98 etc...)
- Changed default weapon selection from automatic to double clicking on the unit type

I introduced a new bug with the new weapon selection. It changes the name of the secondary weapon. (Stats will be the same though)
6 Jun 2020, 09:55 AM

6/6/20
- Fixed KV-8 displaying KV-2's stats
- Fixed freezing when viewing penals and cav riflemen
- Fixed improper data type for bonus damage (Didn't cause bugs but was still wrong data type)
- Fixed missing names for guns (PPSH, German Team K98 etc...)
- Changed default weapon selection from automatic to double clicking on the unit type

I introduced a new bug with the new weapon selection. It changes the name of the secondary weapon. (Stats will be the same though)

well done man
6 Jun 2020, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Opening a new tab makes comparisons pretty easy :P

Yes, but Y-axis is often not to scale then and visual comparison is still lacking a lot even if the axis are to scale. It just would be way easier to do it another way.
6 Jun 2020, 16:58 PM

Yes, but Y-axis is often not to scale then and visual comparison is still lacking a lot even if the axis are to scale. It just would be way easier to do it another way.

I made a fix for that in the latest patch :)
6 Jun 2020, 21:46 PM

I think pathfinder sniper rifle has wrong stats
21 Jun 2020, 04:46 AM

just got to know this thanks to tightrope video, thank you very much for doing this!
24 Jun 2020, 15:12 PM
Director of Social Media Badge

Good job @GabrielSerealia !

3 Jul 2020, 05:45 AM

I think pathfinder sniper rifle has wrong stats

it's definitely wrong, if you are still working on it keep it in mind.

also another bug is that I can't compare certain weapons, MGs for example
8 Jul 2020, 20:34 PM

Not sure if it's just me, but the website seems to be a bit buggy.

When I select a unit, then select another unit to compare DPS, the new unit's DPS does not show until I either click the squad again or click one of their weapons to compare it to- After writing it out I realized that's probably a feature to let you compare upgrade weapons, I approve!

What most certainly is not a feature though is that it seems to only be able to display weapon names from the currently selected unit only. Randomly, or if a unit is selected that has no other attacks, it'll display the second line as "undefined".

Team weapons often cannot be compared, the stats from the previous weapon are simply removed when the new one is selected, for example when attempting to compare the DShK and M2, only one will be displayed at a time. It's heavily inconsistent, I haven't noted any particular pattern for why this happens; it randomly affects most MG's, Mortars, and AT Guns I've tried.
13 Jul 2020, 00:35 AM

I got a question, I extract stats directly from game and use those stats with the dps formulas I know into a script but I can never get the graphs for automatic weapons as you get, so.... What Formulas do you use????? Because I get PG_M44 dps at ranges 0-5: 15.8 ish.
13 Jul 2020, 10:51 AM

Great work. Thank You.
16 Jul 2020, 04:34 AM

Not sure if it's just me, but the website seems to be a bit buggy.

When I select a unit, then select another unit to compare DPS, the new unit's DPS does not show until I either click the squad again or click one of their weapons to compare it to- After writing it out I realized that's probably a feature to let you compare upgrade weapons, I approve!

What most certainly is not a feature though is that it seems to only be able to display weapon names from the currently selected unit only. Randomly, or if a unit is selected that has no other attacks, it'll display the second line as "undefined".

Team weapons often cannot be compared, the stats from the previous weapon are simply removed when the new one is selected, for example when attempting to compare the DShK and M2, only one will be displayed at a time. It's heavily inconsistent, I haven't noted any particular pattern for why this happens; it randomly affects most MG's, Mortars, and AT Guns I've tried.

It's a feature to compare weapons between squads other than the default weapons but it's not fully complete yet. I've been kinda procrastinating updating it ever since work at my job place started picking up. Sorry about the lack of updates :(

HOW TO INFORMATION:
If there is no weapon selected first unit selected will display default weapon
If a weapon is selected clicking the unit's name a second time will display the default weapon
16 Jul 2020, 04:35 AM

I got a question, I extract stats directly from game and use those stats with the dps formulas I know into a script but I can never get the graphs for automatic weapons as you get, so.... What Formulas do you use????? Because I get PG_M44 dps at ranges 0-5: 15.8 ish.

It's based off this script. I haven't changed the formulas for DPS yet. https://coh2db.com/stats/
16 Jul 2020, 20:20 PM

If you click on KV-8 it gives you KV-2 stats

Is Harvey sniffing markers in your profile pic?
18 Jul 2020, 10:15 AM
Donator 22

I find it hard to believe that the major outperforms the Lieutenant standing at range 10.
And at other ranges the major is only slightly weaker.

Am I being unfair to the major, underestimating him? Or do I read it incorrectly?

Image Link

Edit: spelling
18 Jul 2020, 10:23 AM

I finde it hard to believe that the major outperforms the Lieutenant standing at range 10.
And at other ranges the major is only slightly weaker.

Am I being unfair to the major, underestimating him? Or do I read it incorrectly?

Each squad may have a number of different weapons so you should compare squad with squad and not individual weapons.

Major use a Pistol while each two bodyguard uses rear echelon carbine.

Lt use a Thompson which is superior to Pistol at all ranges while his body guards uses riflemen m1.

In total the LT squad is far superior to Major squad.

Now since many weapon uses weapon profiles that make be good at certain distance it makes sense that pistol would be superior to rifle at close range.
18 Jul 2020, 10:37 AM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jul 2020, 10:23 AMVipper

Each squad may have a number of different weapons so you should compare squad with squad and not individual weapons.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.
Now this question may be super stupid: This tool gives me only single models with one weapon? So to compare two squads I need to, e.g. for the major, take the pistol graph and then add two such graphs with carbine? Or can I see total squad dps somehow?
18 Jul 2020, 11:09 AM

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.

Glad that I could help

Now this question may be super stupid: This tool gives me only single models with one weapon? So to compare two squads I need to, e.g. for the major, take the pistol graph and then add two such graphs with carbine? Or can I see total squad dps somehow?

The tool provides the DPS of a singe weapon. In order to get the total DPS of squad you will need to manual add the partial DPS of each entity if they are using different weapons.
21 Sep 2020, 18:34 PM

Hello. For some reason when I click on Cromwell Mk.IV nothing happens in both Firefox and Chrome.
22 Sep 2020, 14:52 PM

Another thing that is missing are the Tiger II's and Tiger Ace's special Spearhead gun stats. Although afaik the only difference compared to the regular gun is faster turret traverse.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS