Link to the mod : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1566455469
Message from Andy on the official forum :
This is the preview log for a USF tech redesign.
Due to in-house data, tournament data, and player sentiment, it has become clear that USF is in need of a little bit of help within its tech structure.
The current USF tech choices of Lieutenant or Captain, and the units within these tiers is seen as an overly punishing and restrictive choice.
This mod is an attempt to address this issue with some simple and easy to implement changes.
We would like players to test this mod, and give their feedback. Once we feel the mod is in a strong position, it will be considered for integration either in the December update or in a future update.
These changes center around a new tier 1, tier 1.5, tier 2, and tier 2.5 system. Additionally, the AAHT and Stuart have been swapped to Captain and Lieutenant tiers respectively.
Tech and Unit Changes
Platoon Command Post
- Lieutenant can be requisitioned for 150/30; unlocks M2HB .50cal HMG Team.
- After the Lieutenant is dispatched, the structure can be upgraded for 50 manpower and 20 fuel to unlock M20 and Stuart
- BAR removed; can be purchased for 60 munitions. BAR on an earlier LT was seen as too powerful.
Company Command Post
- Captain can be requsitioned for 150 manpower and 30 fuel; unlocks 57mm ATG
- After the Captain is dispatched, the structure can be upgraded for an additional 50 manpower and 20 fuel in order to unlock the Pack Howitzer and M15 AA HT.
Battalion Command Post
- Major available after one building is fully unlocked, or after two officers are deployed.
The m20 has received some adjustments, as it would have arrived even later, and been even less effective within this new tech structure.
- Manpower cost from 340 to 240
- M20 accuracy from 0.75/0.475/0.2 to 0.55/0.45/0.25
- Weapon accuracy increases with veterancy: +10%/+15%/+15%
- Veterancy requirements lowered from 880/1760/3520 to 500/1000/2000
- Veterancy 3 reduces time to plant mines by 5 seconds.
- Veterancy 3 increases stealth detection by 10; 35 stealth detection radius from 25
Currently not an attractive choice for current cost.
We would be particularly keen to get feedback on the following.
- Tier composition
- Overall attractiveness of this new system
Source : https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/245434/usf-tech-changes-mod-changelog