Login

russian armor

Winter patch Buglist

• This thread is locked
PAGES (10)down
11 Apr 2020, 15:25 PM

Conscripts with the Mobilized Reserves upgrade still have a cover bonus according to the ui.

11 Apr 2020, 16:52 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Thanks for the reply. Your comment definitely adds more credibility to this decision. But I'm afraid it will still be misunderstood by lots of people who are not familiar with military history that well. After all, it's still out of the line with the rest of the game, which tends to cling to it's own "distilled" aesthetics, rather than being overly historically accurate. I just think that it's wrong to add something that requires going to forum and asking questions about it to be properly appreciated.

Another thing is with Assault officer and Forward logistics glider. The former still has parachute on his portrait and decorator, although he is not an airlanding officer anymore, which raises questions inevitably. The latter still has airlanding officer's icon on it's portrait, even though it doesn't spawn airlanding officer anymore. Not that I imply that you guys might have overlooked it - I am sure you have put some consideration into this, just can't help but to share my thoughts on the matter.

I see, actually, there is several people who said they dislike this desicion, so maybe it will be changed in the future.

About "airlanding" officer and glider. Not all UI changes were applied to the patch, here is the full list, you can find here mentioned officer and glider fixes as well. Probably more will be added with the hotfixes.

Special for patch

Fixes of previous changes

Important changes

Proposed portraits

This section include portraits for units, who doesn't have it's own and using portrait from the other factions

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 15:23 PMVipper

Maybe add this symbol to the portrait and use normal smg/AT for UI?

Can you please elaborate this part, i didn't get the idea.

Conscripts with the Mobilized Reserves upgrade still have a cover bonus according to the ui.

Cover bonus gives cooldown and increased reload speed. Only one of them was removed in the patch, so cover bonus is still here, but weaker.
11 Apr 2020, 16:57 PM

Not so much a bug as a previous change that should be reverted: you can't call the Brit vanguard commander HQ glider in your own base. Should probably be changed seeing as it can have medics and all that now.
11 Apr 2020, 17:11 PM

British HQ Glider - AT comes off map and doesn't respond from Glider. Vickers is fine
11 Apr 2020, 17:20 PM

Can you please elaborate this part, i didn't get the idea.

Keep this nice budges (with the letters) for the unit portraits but use an SMG symbol and an AT rifle symbol for the units icon similar to other units.
11 Apr 2020, 18:06 PM

About "airlanding" officer and glider. Not all UI changes were applied to the patch, here is the full list, you can find here mentioned officer and glider fixes as well. Probably more will be added with the hotfixes.

Now that is a whole different story! Awesome work on those icons.
I just hope they are going to be included soon.
11 Apr 2020, 21:07 PM

Can we have a roll back in the STEAM BETA section please? 1000s of us just play against the AI & now the UK AI is fecked. I want to roll back before this patch & am going to cease updating this game. These patches are making it more unstable & seem to be serving one small group's play style & philosophies over what was once a fairly stable game.

There seems to be no clear direction for the game & it is just being changed for change sake... not new content being added. This is patch now in the realm of moding.

There are pages of unresolved bugs that just get ignored, or whole features removed from the game because they cant be fixed. Patches are for bug fixes.
11 Apr 2020, 21:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 17:11 PMStark
British HQ Glider - AT comes off map and doesn't respond from Glider. Vickers is fine

Are you sure it was still in friendly territory? It spawned at the glider when I tested it before.
11 Apr 2020, 23:08 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Not sure how reliable it is but i've just seen faust fail.

I too had faust fail today. I hadn't seen one in months and now that it's changed I see one?
12 Apr 2020, 04:38 AM

Assault sections are 33 to reinforce for some reason. Wildly overpriced for a unit that's supposed to be cqc and has target size 1, and patchnotes don't mention anything about a reinforce cost increase.

Also no key for assault sections.
12 Apr 2020, 11:48 AM
Donator 11

Can't reinforce from vet 1 250 halftracks with pgrens atleast.
12 Apr 2020, 12:00 PM

Because we balance units based on their own performance, not based on "but the other faction (that I don't play) has this or that". With the Thompsons upgrade they have an excellent weapon profile that's easily worth 7-8 popcap.

Also, the 33 mp reinforcement cost is obviously a bug and it's supposed to be 28 like all other semi-elite assault infantry.
12 Apr 2020, 12:07 PM
Donator 11

A bug was introduced long ago where anti tank guns don't deploy when you reposition them, the crew keep holding up the gun which adds a long delay before they fire the first shot.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS