Login

russian armor

Minor issue with Brits teching

10 Feb 2020, 01:53 AM

Brits are now the only faction who receive no CPs from teching, as USF now gets points from buying their tech and all other factions build buildings, which gives them CPs. Would be nice if this made it into the patch in some form, like if they were to get CPs for teching platoon and company and maybe even AEC/bofors sidetechs or hammer/anvil.
10 Feb 2020, 15:41 PM

Bump
10 Feb 2020, 15:42 PM

Yes, it is a no-brainer to add CPs for teching.
10 Feb 2020, 18:49 PM

Wait brit teching doesn't give CP???

Well this has got to change.
10 Feb 2020, 18:57 PM

10 Feb 2020, 20:31 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Wait a minute wait a minute..... I don't wanna rain on anyones parade here, but at the same time, EFA still have to physically use their engineers to build tech as opposed to having auto building or prebuilt tech structures. I think that there should be some kind of benefit to EFA since they have to do so.
10 Feb 2020, 21:03 PM

Wait a minute wait a minute..... I don't wanna rain on anyones parade here, but at the same time, EFA still have to physically use their engineers to build tech as opposed to having auto building or prebuilt tech structures. I think that there should be some kind of benefit to EFA since they have to do so.

Imo EFA should've gotten some bonus ever since the introduction of officers, okw tech buildings, brit base arty etc.

I think this is more about specifically CPs, cuz even USF gets points for teching as OP said and their tech is just like the Brits in terms of how you do it
10 Feb 2020, 21:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think the real question should be:
Are Brits behind in the CP gain? I have not played them much in the last time, so hard to tell anymore. As far as I could tell they were not lacking much, but I also never paid attention to it.

If they lack behind, they should gain CP for teching. If not, then don't?
15 Feb 2020, 00:38 AM

I think the real question should be:
Are Brits behind in the CP gain? I have not played them much in the last time, so hard to tell anymore. As far as I could tell they were not lacking much, but I also never paid attention to it.

If they lack behind, they should gain CP for teching. If not, then don't?

I think they are in the early game a bit. I feel like I get CPs a lot faster as any of the other factions, although I haven’t been touching brits in 1s lately. I’ve noticed it when I want to use commandos and just don’t have the CP till much later than I would for other 3cp callin infantry (so basically just rangers/paras since most others are 2cp now though).
15 Feb 2020, 07:00 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think they are in the early game a bit. I feel like I get CPs a lot faster as any of the other factions, although I haven’t been touching brits in 1s lately. I’ve noticed it when I want to use commandos and just don’t have the CP till much later than I would for other 3cp callin infantry (so basically just rangers/paras since most others are 2cp now though).

Could be, but we should get some numbers. Nobody remembers time in the game, but the reference point you'd subconsciously take is probably teching. Iirc, 2 CP should come at about 5-6 min, 3 CP about 2-3 min later? This would mean that SOV get their units about the time when T3 is up, OKW shortly after T2, similar for USF (plus the added tech) and OST.
Now Brits can tech super early if they don't bolster first. This could make you think that the commandos are super far away. Especially in team games were early teching is viable.
15 Feb 2020, 13:32 PM

CP gain is also tied to combat/engagements and kills right? That would make it super hard to establish a reliable gauge of timing.
15 Feb 2020, 13:52 PM

Agreed, give Brits CPs for taking and make them buy their base howitzers while we're at it since we have to be fair and noone else gets them.
15 Feb 2020, 15:02 PM

CP gain is also tied to combat/engagements and kills right? That would make it super hard to establish a reliable gauge of timing.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/61229/resource-income-per-game-mode/page/1#post_id609470
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★