Login

russian armor

Why does rak need retreat?

9 Feb 2020, 17:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2020, 17:20 PMRiley

Axis fans have only Jackson on their minds. You probably see the M36 in a dream. More precisely, in nightmares. Why did you remember Jackson again?

m1 there is no need and has 60 range, having such a terrible penetration. When there is no guarantee that it will hit even Panzer 4. Therefore, I would prefer to have a copy of the rak.

And the gun would still be more useful, because:
1) It can enter the building
2) Can go back to the base
3) Has camouflage on the first vet.
4) It is located in t0. (A very important parameter, because it’s enough to build only one headquarters later to have AT weapons and MG at the same time, the American needs to build two headquarters for this, because in t0 they have the worst mortar in the game, although it had to be the best because you have to fight mg42)
5) Has 5 people
6) The rak has a target size of 10, others has 20.

Feature m1 remained only (With a range of 55 and penetration like rak)
1) A wider angle of fire.

Such a difference in features certainly indicates a lack of impartiality on the balance team. Yes, and as far as I know, the relic itself has long forgotten this game, and handed it over to axis lovers.

Well, army of axis fans, attack me now and say I'm wrong. I will defend myself with the three units you hate, Jackson, Scott, and the Pack Howitzer. :)
that's a problem not an advantage, it does not protect u form projectile
9 Feb 2020, 17:38 PM

that's a problem not an advantage, it does not protect u form projectile

But this makes it difficult to destroy guns. Tanks often miss when you want to destroy the gun itself.
9 Feb 2020, 17:55 PM

double raketen blob is one of the most obnoxious things in the game right now

OFFTOPIC
Calling 3 squads a blob is already really questionable.

But speaking of a blob if you see 2 raketens is arguably the craziest blob definition Ive ever seen
9 Feb 2020, 17:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2020, 17:20 PMRiley
Axis fans have only Jackson on their minds. You probably see the M36 in a dream. More precisely, in nightmares. Why did you remember Jackson again?

Very cute attempt to discredit me for being biased. Kinda funny how you immediately go personal when you get called out on your bullshit.
9 Feb 2020, 18:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2020, 17:38 PMRiley

But this makes it difficult to destroy guns. Tanks often miss when you want to destroy the gun itself.
generally u want to steal the enemy gun and destroy ur owns, but it's still a disadvantage for the weapon team performance
9 Feb 2020, 18:23 PM

generally u want to steal the enemy gun and destroy ur owns, but it's still a disadvantage for the weapon team performance

In fairness you can’t always steal a team weapon. Decrewing one and attack moving to quickly destroy it is a legit tactic. Not taking sides, just saying this is quite usual.
9 Feb 2020, 18:54 PM

In fairness you can’t always steal a team weapon. Decrewing one and attack moving to quickly destroy it is a legit tactic. Not taking sides, just saying this is quite usual.

Especially for AT guns. They are usually further back than MGs so they are harder to steal and if it's not a Rak you can't retreat

I honestly think I destroy more AT guns than I steal. MGs it's the opposite
9 Feb 2020, 19:02 PM

raketen has retreat to make it worth stealing.

Same as MG42 OP suppression.

Wether you like it or not OP game is design to use all mechanics available, including team weapon stealing.

M1 for OKW is a sweet piece to steal too. PM41 mortars are cool for axis for the spotting flare.
9 Feb 2020, 19:09 PM

Especially for AT guns. They are usually further back than MGs so they are harder to steal and if it's not a Rak you can't retreat

I honestly think I destroy more AT guns than I steal. MGs it's the opposite

well with puppchen it has to be a bit further (range) and u can just steal and retreat

other at gun obvs can't so it's more difficult
9 Feb 2020, 19:17 PM

well with puppchen it has to be a bit further (range) and u can just steal and retreat

Yeah the fact that you can retreat it means it should be getting stolen less often, not more. It should be getting decrewed less in the first place...
9 Feb 2020, 19:22 PM

Yeah the fact that you can retreat it means it should be getting stolen less often, not more. It should be getting decrewed less in the first place...
no i just mean it is easier to steal it, it still prone to explosive damage , u generally steal weapons when the enemy is pushed back
9 Feb 2020, 19:27 PM

no i just mean it is easier to steal it

You mean it's easier to steal if we assume it has been decrewed already.... What I'm saying is it's easier to keep alive in the first place, to prevent it from ever being stolen
9 Feb 2020, 20:32 PM

Wasn't the 5th guy added to mitigate the absence of shield? Why the camo isn't a timer ability doesn't and cost munition like any other Atgun Vet1 abilities?

Retreat could go, camo stay munition free and we have a well balanced unit.
9 Feb 2020, 20:48 PM

You mean it's easier to steal if we assume it has been decrewed already.... What I'm saying is it's easier to keep alive in the first place, to prevent it from ever being stolen
yes that's the point we were discussing the target size of the weapon
9 Feb 2020, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2020, 20:32 PMEsxile
Wasn't the 5th guy added to mitigate the absence of shield? Why the camo isn't a timer ability doesn't and cost munition like any other Atgun Vet1 abilities?

Retreat could go, camo stay munition free and we have a well balanced unit.

That is simply incorrect.

6 ponder ability is free and so is M-42.

In addition M-42 camo is not a timed ability, does not cost munition and it actually provides bonuses from vet 0.

RW camo is actually badly implement and many users do not even bother to use it.
9 Feb 2020, 22:06 PM

yes that's the point we were discussing the target size of the weapon

You were but then you said this:

other at gun obvs can't so it's more difficult

Saying it's more difficult to steal other AT guns because you can't retreat right away is a worthless point. The same reason it's easier to steal a decrewed Rak is the reason it's harder to decrew the Rak in the first place...

AT guns shouldn't retreat period, and I don't think any unit that can't be suppressed should be able to either
9 Feb 2020, 23:27 PM

You were but then you said this:

Saying it's more difficult to steal other AT guns because you can't retreat right away is a worthless point. The same reason it's easier to steal a decrewed Rak is the reason it's harder to decrew the Rak in the first place...

AT guns shouldn't retreat period, and I don't think any unit that can't be suppressed should be able to either
but at guns are more protected from explosive thanks to the gun hotbox and shield sander already showed it the extra men and retreat are there cause of it and 5 less range, I'm more than happy for another at gun clone with 4 men and green cover

edit: u can actually see my pupopchen proposal in my post hisroty, basically a m57 but diffrent vet and stationary camo instated of munition ability for pen , vet would give bonuses to first strike , like Vcoh pak 38
9 Feb 2020, 23:56 PM

but at guns are more protected from explosive thanks to the gun hotbox and shield sander already showed it the extra men and retreat are there cause of it and 5 less range, I'm more than happy for another at gun clone with 4 men and green cover

edit: u can actually see my pupopchen proposal in my post hisroty, basically a m57 but diffrent vet and stationary camo instated of munition ability for pen , vet would give bonuses to first strike , like Vcoh pak 38

I get the rationale for it but 5 fewer range isn't enough of a problem need an extra man, and retreat imo, while still costing less and being in the HQ

I too would be fine with a more standard behaving AT gun
10 Feb 2020, 03:07 AM

Everyone gonna continue ignoring the fact that the raketen 100% needs to be in T0 if Volks don't have faust from the start.

If Volks had faust at the start UC and Clown Car play would be have no window of opportunity.

Raketen current design forces OKW to invest heavily in manpower to try to counter the enemy vehicle.

Of course, Pfusiliers have now thrown everything out the window with their 18 range snare.
10 Feb 2020, 03:20 AM

Everyone gonna continue ignoring the fact that the raketen 100% needs to be in T0 if Volks don't have faust from the start.

Where do you see "everyone" suggesting it leave the HQ?

But btw Brits don't have snares from the start either, and they never get them on their mainlines. Their AT gun isn't in the HQ...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★