Login

russian armor

Undeniable Easy Eight problem.

PAGES (7)down
30 Jan 2020, 17:00 PM
Donator 11

I wonder if we extended the time for Advance medium tank (Like Panther and Comet), Heavy tank, Heavy TD and TD should that give light TD and Medium tank a ground to play without worrying to get hit by a 88mm or TD at the get go
Tho idk if we consider E8 is a Advance Medium tank or not

That is happening with the CP increase and tech requirement changes for Tigers.
30 Jan 2020, 17:18 PM

That is happening with the CP increase and tech requirement changes for Tigers.

But what if we do that for TD too so P4 dont get vibe check by Jackson, Firefly or SU-85
30 Jan 2020, 17:27 PM
Donator 11

The Panzer IV is fine and comes out at a good timing. It should be countered by more expensive tank destroyers.
30 Jan 2020, 17:30 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Sherman + Jackson > 2x EZ8s. That's the problem.
30 Jan 2020, 17:31 PM

The Panzer IV is fine and comes out at a good timing. It should be countered by more expensive tank destroyers.

I see, thanks for opinion
30 Jan 2020, 18:56 PM

It might be cool to give EZ8 toggle to HE shells or some kind of AI trade off ability like Vet 1 Pintle suppression or WP/fragmentation shell to differentiate it from the 76 MM sherman that has same exact role. Otherwise it's fine as a brawler unit.
30 Jan 2020, 19:23 PM

It does not have the same role, it has betterpen, armor , moving acc, hp, no need to switch shell, better moving scatter ,etc

30 Jan 2020, 20:04 PM

The commander isn't great, the unit is really good. Not to mention the Jackson overshadows anything that's not the Pershing
30 Jan 2020, 20:26 PM

People who think nerfing the Jackson will make this unit viable have not used this unit enough IMO. But tbh I don't think any drastic buffs are needed, just have this tank not have the single worst reload time of any medium or premium medium tank in the game.
30 Jan 2020, 20:40 PM

People who think nerfing the Jackson will make this unit viable have not used this unit enough IMO. But tbh I don't think any drastic buffs are needed, just have this tank not have the single worst reload time of any medium or premium medium tank in the game.

Made up for by having incredible literally every other stat. Compare to say the t34/85 and see how much bang it gets for its buck. The only issue is its doctrine offers 4 kinda meh abilities that could be merged around a bit.

Another thread, possibly made by someone who isn't a biased ass to discuss the commander might yield better discussion
30 Jan 2020, 20:49 PM

The only issue is its doctrine offers 4 kinda meh abilities that could be merged around a bit.

Another thread, possibly made by someone who isn't a biased ass to discuss the commander might yield better discussion

+1
30 Jan 2020, 20:55 PM

E8 is great enough,no need buff

EZ8 is fine. Doctrine is overall trash so it doesn't get used.

Ez8 isn’t bad.i just think it needs a tiny bit better aoe vs infantry.

Its a shitty biased poll anyways so it doesn't really matter much either way

the poll is basically: are u retard or are u not ?

Poll is biased and OP is pointless.

No more free buff to USF for this patch.

Just repeatedly saying e8 is fine doesn't make e8 fine or viable.Thats first thing to say.
And screaming like my ex gf doesn't make you right.Thats second thing to say.
Final things to say is you guys are vocal minority.There is silent majority in this games community who want more options to play this game.And poll is good answer to you people.
Just accept this utter truth of e8 need changes and repent for your sins which committed against the wonderful community of this amazing game.
30 Jan 2020, 20:57 PM

Pretty sure he is just trolling at this point. Why not close thread?
30 Jan 2020, 21:43 PM

Just repeatedly saying e8 is fine doesn't make e8 fine or viable.Thats first thing to say.
Final things to say is you guys are vocal minority.There is silent majority in this games community who want more options to play this game.And poll is good answer to you people.
Just accept this utter truth of e8 need changes and repent for your sins which committed against the wonderful community of this amazing game.

Problem is Rifle Company weak,not E8 weak,and your vote is interesting,black or white?How about give you 140 fuel unlimited pershing?
30 Jan 2020, 21:44 PM

Just repeatedly saying e8 is bad doesn't make e8 bad or up
30 Jan 2020, 22:03 PM

"just accept i am right and all of you are wrong" kind of argument ended up pretty badly for you OP.

Read the patchnotes, USF and UKF are receiving buffs. Stop crying like a little girl.

If you pretend to be heard you should do it first
30 Jan 2020, 23:13 PM

Unit seems fine to me. Like most said the commander is fairly weak.

It would be nice if they added rifleman incendiary grenades to the flamethrower ability. Beacons could be added to the Rifleman flare ability. This would allow the commander to be focused on rifleman utility and Muni starved so that it is not a BAR fest like it normally is.
30 Jan 2020, 23:14 PM

I wonder if we extended the time for Advance medium tank (Like Panther and Comet), Heavy tank, Heavy TD and TD should that give light TD and Medium tank a ground to play without worrying to get hit by a 88mm or TD at the get go
Tho idk if we consider E8 is a Advance Medium tank or not

The E8 is in that awkward state of being in between a advance medium and a normal medium. Lacking the AI potential of a normal medium while lacking the reliable pen of a Advance medium.
30 Jan 2020, 23:39 PM

Here's the facts of the case. The Ez8 has the worst A.I performance out of all of the Sherman varients. The Ez 8 has worse A.I than the OKW P.4 while having more epxensive Pintle. It's also in a 'bad' doctrine. The reload is longer than other Shermans but the pen is much better. Sherman Ez8 seems to have better base pen than Sherman 76's stock AP rounds but not better than Hvap rounds. However, Ez8 does get one more AT shot worth of health.

Issue: Sherman Dozer upgrade + Jackson is around the same fuel cost but perform vastly superior to 2 ez8.

Anaylsis: Repo Rogue did a long analysis of shermans a while back and he condluded Sherman Dozer upgrade is probably the most superior sherman varient. The Role of the sherman, is ultimately, not to brawl with vehicles but rather to support infantry and Tank Destroyers. The Ez8 doesn't do either of those things well because it has more Pen, the same about of health as Sherman Dozer upgrade, but over all less DPM than a Sherman 76. Couple that with the doctrine the Ez8 is in, and it's clear why people might think the Ez8 is underperforming. It's non-meta and perhaps need some love. People are unwilling to buff it because they believe it will be an over all buff to USF instead of a diversity of gameplay option change.

Possible solutions: Tighten the main gun scatter vs infantry OR buff the hull MG a little.

Rework option: Clone the Comet without crew grenades for a true preimum medium expereince.
30 Jan 2020, 23:42 PM

Permanently Banned
So apparently if you vote that EZ8 is fine, you're asking USF to keep using the "poor" Sherman + Jackson combo? As if, if u don't agree, you're forcing USF to be underpowered in the late game? But if an axis biased poll is made, forum members will be like wHY iS tHiS pOLL sO tOxIC? I think the poll is biased and trying to shame you to vote for EZ8 buffs but I believe that everyone has the right to rant.

It's also clear that the majority of voters are quite biased about the EZ8. Rifle company is underused because the doctrine is a bit lacking. The EZ8, however, is not, like many have said. So if you wanna make EZ8 viable again, make the doctrine a bit better, not the tank

PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS