Login

russian armor

Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF

PAGES (16)down
30 Jan 2020, 21:04 PM

To people which never used the airlanding officer before or the specific unit , you have to remember the officer actually require vet 1 to use its recon pass , so I think it's a fair ability.
30 Jan 2020, 21:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2020, 20:56 PMKobal

Officer lost its special brens tag , so they will equip much worse brens than before.

Thanks for explain
31 Jan 2020, 04:17 AM

As i see, this is a one of a time chance to change UKF in to a much more better faction.
The change is so big and event include adding new unit in the stock lineup. So, again, while we still have the momentum, please consider add the valentine in to platoon CP.
31 Jan 2020, 04:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2020, 21:04 PMKobal
To people which never used the airlanding officer before or the specific unit , you have to remember the officer actually require vet 1 to use its recon pass , so I think it's a fair ability.

I think recon pass should be vet 0 but locked behind company cp and improved with vet like major.
31 Jan 2020, 16:02 PM

Please remove all sight range bonuses from the pyrotechnical supplies upgrade now. Being able to call down smoke and artillery is more than enough for 40mun, but I dont see why a section blob should still be able to reveal HMGs from super far away now simply by letting the vet 1 pyrotech section stand behind cover for 3 sec
31 Jan 2020, 16:13 PM

Please remove all sight range bonuses from the pyrotechnical supplies upgrade now. Being able to call down smoke and artillery is more than enough for 40mun, but I dont see why a section blob should still be able to reveal HMGs from super far away now simply by letting the vet 1 pyrotech section stand behind cover for 3 sec

I agree with that and I think is part of problem with IS since adding Pyro/healing on them is non brainier decision.

But I have a different suggestions:
Pyro now increases squad size to 5 (without bolster) add 1-2 scoped Enfiled increasing far DPS lowering close and take up all weapons slots. Could add some ability maybe vs snipers or infatry detection.

Medic now increases squad size to 5 (without bolster) tuns one of the entities to medic and take up a weapon slot.

Now Pyro/Medic are not upgrades for all squads since the come with limitations.
31 Jan 2020, 19:28 PM

A non issue. Brits have situationally longer sight ranges as a nondoctrinal scouting tool. This isn't very much different from Pinoeer sight, sniper sight, or etc.
31 Jan 2020, 20:38 PM

Bonus sight works exclusively in cover tho, so you're blobbing or positioning in cover? You can't really do both, unless you're at far end game where yellow cover is everywhere.
31 Jan 2020, 20:47 PM

31 Jan 2020, 20:48 PM

A non issue. Brits have situationally longer sight ranges as a nondoctrinal scouting tool. This isn't very much different from Pinoeer sight, sniper sight, or etc.

Yeah not like they now have an officer unit with great recon at T1.

Oh...
31 Jan 2020, 20:59 PM

I would prefer to be changed into an ability for a unit. Cost 10 ammo increase a sight by that current 10% (i maybe wrong in numbers) in a 10 sec period when unit is static. Require a micro and it's no longer a brainless feature.

Similar stuff was made with OKW Overwatch flare.
31 Jan 2020, 21:04 PM

But brits ALSO have a sniper and officer recon planes. I know that what I described isnt an issue in 1v1 mode but in teamgames, the brit one-trick blobbers always use the insane sight of vet 1 pyrotech tommy to reveal MGs long before it even has the chance to shoot at them

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2020, 20:38 PMKatitof

Bonus sight works exclusively in cover tho, so you're blobbing or positioning in cover? You can't really do both, unless you're at far end game where yellow cover is everywhere.

I know it's hard to believe but highrank blobbers are not stupid. It's not hard to just go behind cover quickly whenever you pushed a little so you see what is in front of you. They dont even have to stand still as long as they remain in cover without a break. So in late game if the ground has yellow cover everywhere cuz of rocket arty, their sight bonus is permanent

31 Jan 2020, 21:10 PM

http://prntscr.com/qvt1iw

^ seriously with all the additions the inf sections get now, how is this shit fair? Not even a sniper has such a ludicrous sight range.

http://prntscr.com/qvt247
31 Jan 2020, 21:23 PM

Yeah not like they now have an officer unit with great recon at T1.

Oh...

So?

Not only do they have different applications the are also competeing against each other in munition costs.

31 Jan 2020, 21:59 PM

But brits ALSO have a sniper and officer recon planes. I know that what I described isnt an issue in 1v1 mode but in teamgames, the brit one-trick blobbers always use the insane sight of vet 1 pyrotech tommy to reveal MGs long before it even has the chance to shoot at them

So it's not a problem in 1v1 because of the many sight lines but it is such a big problem in team games because the Scouting tool can spot Mgs at an alledgely unreasonable rate.

1 Feb 2020, 04:06 AM

Pyro upgrade come with increase sight range itself is fine, it just become too much when combine with increase sight range from vet 1. But anyway, it require the squad to be in cover so as i see, it require actual miro and positioning.

1 Feb 2020, 07:35 AM

Pyro upgrade come with increase sight range itself is fine, it just become too much when combine with increase sight range from vet 1. But anyway, it require the squad to be in cover so as i see, it require actual miro and positioning.

It ok for a couple of squad but the medic change allows it become available to every squad and that can be problematic.
1 Feb 2020, 08:28 AM

All this talk about pyro section sight range, meanwhile USF IR Pathfinder + Bar Blob is fine?

Considering how badly UKF does against MGs I really don't think nerfing their ability to counter them is a good idea.
1 Feb 2020, 08:51 AM

Wow, putting a squad in cover is sooooo much micro! Someone get those ukf guys a towel to wipe off the stream of sweat from all the effort!

So?

Not only do they have different applications the are also competeing against each other in munition costs.

“Oh yeah this ability is not OP since it costs munitions and I have the choice to also purchase something else in its stead!’
1 Feb 2020, 09:01 AM

All this talk about pyro section sight range, meanwhile USF IR Pathfinder + Bar Blob is fine?

Considering how badly UKF does against MGs I really don't think nerfing their ability to counter them is a good idea.

UKF are about to become better vs MG with smoke and about to need less medic upgrades with medics from base.

Pyro proliferation is a valid concern. That is why my suggestion revolves around making pyro not a brainless upgrade but a trade off.

IR Pathefinders are at least doctrinal.
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight