Login

russian armor

Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF

PAGES (16)down
1 Feb 2020, 13:48 PM

All this talk about pyro section sight range, meanwhile USF IR Pathfinder + Bar Blob is fine?

well this would not belong into the UKF thread. and as people said they are doctrinal at least.

Nonetheless I always wanted JLI and pathfinders to have 35 sight range, with their bonus sight being a free, timed ability that has a longer cooldown
1 Feb 2020, 14:17 PM

Infantry sections's sight bonus dont light up behind the enemy's frontline and can totally be counterable by attacking the unit. It's not event that funny to compare sight bounus on an infantry unit with the recon flare.

Ukf have the same light up behind recon flare no? Was it nerfed along with spec ops?
Ukf already can put sight on the vehicles with tank commander.

Now IS can have good sight for... reasons?
Even surpassing pio and almost same as sniper, for... reasons?
Spotting scope got nerfed.
IRHT got nerfed to worst than kubel.

Like mod team went wild because Ukf is not used in WC19.
Despite Wehr is used more and is most loser, they ignored.

This is the feeling of unfairness im saying.

i dont know whichs "long range arty" you are talking about but Axis have nondoc superheavy with 300+ amour, rememer ?
And, one of two axis factions also have stock 60 range TD of their owns.

Jp4 is not as good sadly.
Please remove KT from non-doc. Im totally for it if 60Td gets nerfed.
KT is not even good these days because of nerfed AI.
Come on, lets be fair, do you really have problem dealing with present KT? Why keep using it as justification?

Long range arty like base arty, land mattress. In team 2v2 games, the pyro will now provide good sight to mortar pits, katty, scotts, pak howie, B4. I havent even come into 60Td benefits, which im sure you can feel it.

pyro can stay in the fight unlike pio. :(
1 Feb 2020, 14:52 PM

Ukf have the same light up behind recon flare no? Was it nerfed along with spec ops?
Ukf already can put sight on the vehicles with tank commander.

incase you dont know how these two abilities work, early warning drop flare along the front line and command vehicle call in a recon plane to fly around the position of the vehicle. If there is a point in the line that not been cap, early waning will not work, and envent when it work, most of the time it cant reach where the player need cause any axis player with a brain will built lefh close to the base. They are far from "2 click light up anywhere on the map".

Jp4 is not as good sadly.
Please remove KT from non-doc. Im totally for it if 60Td gets nerfed.
KT is not even good these days because of nerfed AI.
Come on, lets be fair, do you really have problem dealing with present KT? Why keep using it as justification?

JP4 is not good just because you cant use it? It can zone out any "60TD" that you alway complain about for a cheaper price, that is its role.
And, nefted or not, KT still have 300+ amour and use to be "i win" button befor the TD buff. As long as it still be stock with that amount of amour, curren TD will alway be a must.

Long range arty like base arty, land mattress. In team 2v2 games, the pyro will now provide good sight to mortar pits, katty, scotts, pak howie, B4. I havent even come into 60Td benefits, which im sure you can feel it.

pyro can stay in the fight unlike pio. :(

Base arty? The one that require a section to be close to target to use ? Land mattres? since when that it is non doc? And the joke in the name of mortar pit ? Please, You dont event play the UKF to begin with.
1 Feb 2020, 14:58 PM

Guys can you please keep it on feedback on UKF units that have changed in the patch and not other units int this thread.

If you want to generally debate LOS we can start a separate thread.

Thanks in advance.
1 Feb 2020, 15:02 PM

http://prntscr.com/qvt1iw

^ seriously with all the additions the inf sections get now, how is this shit fair? Not even a sniper has such a ludicrous sight range.

http://prntscr.com/qvt247

Requoting this. This is absurd.

How come such buffed sight is not stated in the notes?

I would have scratched my heads if this gone live, with no idea why my units are spotted.

Is this a bug or another stealth buff? :(

1 Feb 2020, 15:03 PM

Right, back on topic, as said, if people think vet 1 + cover and pyro is too easy for 52 sight range then i suggest move sight bonus to vet 2, move some RA from vet 2 to 1, and reduce sight range to about 50.
1 Feb 2020, 15:05 PM

50 is still absurd. Ukf can abuse with mortar pits and firefly. Mortar pits already buffed to withstand flames..:(

At best, keep it same sight as pio.
1 Feb 2020, 15:05 PM

I would have scratched my heads if this gone live, with no idea why my units are spotted.

To repeat what has already been said, seing as you love pointless repetition so much:

Snipers have 45 sight range
Pyro Sections have 42 sight range
Other recon squads like JLI or Pathfinders have 50 sight range.
Snipers with veterancy permanently have 54 sight range
Pyro Sections with veterancy have 52 sight range and only in cover

They're on curve.
1 Feb 2020, 15:06 PM

To repeat what has already been said, seing as you love pointless repetition so much:

They're on curve.

Let’s play a game: spot the mainline infantry

Now another game: Spot the infantry that can build a trench for its MG with extra vet 1 range

Now another game: spot the infantry that can call in cheap smoke

Now another game: spot the infantry that just got 0.2 moving accuracy modifier buff

Got your answer? Comment below and win a free trip to 5 star Siberian hotel.
1 Feb 2020, 15:07 PM

Oh, oh, I know this one! It's Panzerfusilliers!

Not every army is exactly the same and pyro sections are one of the UKF's two spotting options. No army lacks them.
1 Feb 2020, 15:08 PM

They're on curve.

Im not repeating anything. Just wondering why not stated in patch notes.

So pyro stock get 52 sight at vet1. Even surpassing call in units.
Sniper get 54 sight at vet2.

Cover justification seems as weak as KT/60Td. Considering no delays and they can build own cover.

Sounds fair....

Is this a trial to stealth nerf Wehr sniper against ukf? :(

I may understand if this applies for Okw or Usf. But Ukf???
1 Feb 2020, 15:08 PM

Oh, oh, I know this one! It's Panzerfusilliers!

Not every army is exactly the same and pyro sections are one of the UKF's two spotting options. No army lacks them.

Too fast, read again.
1 Feb 2020, 15:11 PM

It is not listed in the note, because it was always been there from the stat, at least, when i started to play the game more than a year ago, those feature had been there. But you dont know that, cause you dont play UKF.
1 Feb 2020, 15:12 PM

Now another game: Spot the infantry that can build a trench for its MG with extra vet 1 range

Now another game: spot the infantry that can call in cheap smoke

Now another game: spot the infantry that just got 0.2 moving accuracy modifier buff

Got your answer? Comment below and win a free trip to 5 star Siberian hotel.

Oh boy! You get to make a bunch of arbitrary conditions!

Know what Infantry sections don't have?

The longest range snare in the game!

The ability to fire flares that provide even longer LoS with no requirement for the squad to remain close by!

Already had prefectly acceptable moving accuracy with no need for a buff!

Get a grenade without needing side tech!

Just listing things that the infantry section can do is asenine. It's not an argument, it's just pitiful complaining.
1 Feb 2020, 15:14 PM

It is not listed in the note, because it was always been there from the stat, at least, when i started to play the game more than a year ago, those feature had been there. But you dont know that, cause you dont play UKF.

Ok thats fair. I dont research enough ukf. I do play them in 4v4.

So ukf pyro always have such amazing sight?

Allies better stop talking about pio 42 sight from now on. :(
1 Feb 2020, 15:19 PM

Oh boy! You get to make a bunch of arbitrary conditions!

Know what Infantry sections don't have?

The longest range snare in the game! By a 4 man squad that can’t build trenches.

The ability to fire flares that provide even longer LoS with no requirement for the squad to remain close by! Ah yes Pfusiliers which can’t build defenses, heal on the move, call in arty, call in smoke and don’t have an MG with absurd vet 1 range in buildings

Already had prefectly acceptable moving accuracy with no need for a buff! And beat the crap out of every mainline in cover, though I do agree with the buff, but it’s more of a sweetener than a necessary buff

Get a grenade without needing side tech! Volks have no grenades and Grens have a long range rifle nade with huge wind up

Just listing things that the infantry section can do is asenine. Don’t be a dumbass, listing all the great things Sections can do paints the whole picture of why their absurd sight is a huge issue in this context.
It's not an argument, it's just pitiful complaining. Funny, that’s what you’re doing.
1 Feb 2020, 15:21 PM

Ok thats fair. I dont research enough ukf. I do play them in 4v4.

So ukf pyro always have such amazing sight?

Allies better stop talking about pio 42 sight from now on. :(

Pio 42 sight range come free in a cheap squad and combine perfectly with the early power of the mg42.
And event when pyro is that "amazing", it still cant outweigh the healing upgrade. So you dont see that much pyro section around.
1 Feb 2020, 15:22 PM

Pio 42 sight range come free in a cheap squad and combine perfectly with the early power of the mg42.
And event when pyro is that "amazing", it still cant outweigh the healing upgrade. So you dont see that much pyro section around.

It can’t be that difficult to understand Pyro Sections can do a bunch of things and fight at the front, while Pioneers can’t and have to repair most of the time.
1 Feb 2020, 15:26 PM

It can’t be that difficult to understand Pyro Sections can do a bunch of things and fight at the front, while Pioneers can’t and have to repair most of the time.

Chill, mate, it's not like i'm complaining about pio, and i'm suggesting torn down pyro sight range, am i ?
1 Feb 2020, 15:30 PM

Chill, mate, it's not like i'm complaining about pio, and i'm suggesting torn down pyro sight range, am i ?

Same, I think 5 less vision with vet 1 is fair.

As for pyrotechnics it’s gonna definitely be worth building a medic squad to allow yourself to use all but 1 section as pyrotechnics for the smoke, which will be a huge tool with dealing with strongpoints and defensive lines.
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
unknown 24
Russian Federation 50

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %