Login

russian armor

fallschirmjager units are too broken imo

20 Jan 2020, 14:36 PM

Your argument for nerfing Falls is a 3 second clip where a Falls squad and a Volks squad with Valiant assault quickly killed a Combat Engineer squad in red cover.

Please stop posting.

Nah that is the only one I have on hand. I experienced many games where they just blob me with vet5 falsch and I can't do anything about them. MGs gets killed, inf gets killed and so on. Add a panther or two and that is gg
20 Jan 2020, 14:53 PM

Falls just need to lose either the camo (entirely, no camo with vet) or the snare.

Either change makes them vulnerable to light vehicles which lets them get away with their high damage.
20 Jan 2020, 15:07 PM

Also like I said, I personally think Falls are fine. They are stronger than they have a right to be potentially, but their doctrine is bad so it evens out.

This is the only reason they haven't been nerfed yet either I think

Imo the squad is an abomination. But the doctrine doesn't give you a heavy tank so no one cares right now

Snares+camo+all range weapons is just too much
20 Jan 2020, 18:14 PM

Increase their received accuracy and increase their armour so their durability stays the same, but they get hit by more bullets. This would make them get suppressed faster so they can’t gunner snipe an MG as easily
20 Jan 2020, 19:38 PM

Well USF have scots they are pretty useful, as for 5-men ukf assault section might just help in 1v1.

lol speaking about an OP unit, while speaking about an other OP unit. How I am hating this forum...

Funny thing, after all the balancing and fan-commander humbug game is broken again...
20 Jan 2020, 20:38 PM

lol speaking about an OP unit, while speaking about an other OP unit. How I am hating this forum...

Funny thing, after all the balancing and fan-commander humbug game is broken again...

Which one is the op unit??? falls, i don't think they are OP.
Scotts... nah?
Ass Section absolutely fucking retarded OP.
20 Jan 2020, 20:46 PM

Permanently Banned
OP is a noob. We can stop posting in his thread. If he wants help, he can post in the tutorial section.
20 Jan 2020, 22:05 PM

Which one is the op unit??? falls, i don't think they are OP.
Scotts... nah?
Ass Section absolutely fucking retarded OP.

I would say, it depends. I want to say, that there are multibe units simple overperform, because of bad fraction/commander design or the map-benefits some units get in comparison to their counters.

Falls are very good, but will be easy counterd by non-doc vehicles if you don't rush into multible Püppchen. Scott will be counterd by... a real tactical movement or lucky 88. They needed inversting of counters arn't fair.

E.g. it would be better for Achse if Calliope gets non-doc with limit of 1 but Scott gets nerfed. xD

20 Jan 2020, 23:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Increase their received accuracy and increase their armour so their durability stays the same, but they get hit by more bullets. This would make them get suppressed faster so they can’t gunner snipe an MG as easily

This is the way.
20 Jan 2020, 23:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2020, 14:16 PMMusmula
https://youtu.be/sJxlOmhTkm0?t=1011

They are like shock troops but on all ranges
if that's all u need than this proves osther needs 6 men sqauds https://youtu.be/MJw13BfD44k
20 Jan 2020, 23:32 PM

if that's all u need than this proves osther needs 6 men sqauds https://youtu.be/MJw13BfD44k

Lol the video... sadly that is normal. The T34 and T70 simply fuk everything on retreat. Normal recrutes hold ground and Schrecks perform as shit.

I was missing a roadkill on all PnzGrens.

Sad thing, Schreck performs better versus Germans lol
20 Jan 2020, 23:41 PM

It only proves ost needs to retreat sooner and not blob. He got artied flanked and killed a t34 and some con models also destroyed a building.

Retreating so late with such damaged units with a t34 and t70 in retreat path is asking for getting wiped.
The t70 was positioned perfectly both times.
20 Jan 2020, 23:41 PM

it was only to prove how stupid a random click works as proof, hell 3 squad were focusing that engineer squad in negative cover what did u expect
20 Jan 2020, 23:48 PM

Suppression is almost exclusively determined purely by rate of fire and suppression per bullet of the weapon. The RA of the squad it's firing at doesn't really matter (if at all, I'm not sure).
20 Jan 2020, 23:54 PM

Lol the video... sadly that is normal. The T34 and T70 simply fuk everything on retreat. Normal recrutes hold ground and Schrecks perform as shit.

I was missing a roadkill on all PnzGrens.

Sad thing, Schreck performs better versus Germans lol

Yeah those damn T70s and T34s, how dare they kill low health squads with single men left on long retreats? Unforgivable!
21 Jan 2020, 00:02 AM

Suppression is almost exclusively determined purely by rate of fire and suppression per bullet of the weapon. The RA of the squad it's firing at doesn't really matter (if at all, I'm not sure).
it does elechino tested it
21 Jan 2020, 00:09 AM

Lol the video... sadly that is normal. The T34 and T70 simply fuk everything on retreat.

You might want to learn to retreat before your last man is on 20% of health while needing to run through multiple enemy vehicles, across literally whole map.

Good thing noobness isn't infectious, so you don't need to be contained.
21 Jan 2020, 00:14 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hits apply AoE suppression. AoE suppression seems to apply to the entity itself, therefore it matters.

Making a summary:

Suppression is supposed to apply to the squad you are aiming, and AoE suppression (which should apply on hits) is what matters for suppressing other squads around the one you are aiming.

What is happening.

1- Accuracy matters regardless of individual or multiple squads. This is seen by vanilla tests (units with better RA taking longer to suppress) or by modded cases (testing MGs with 200% and 1% accuracy).

2- Squad size matters as well. Suppression against 4 model is inferior than 6.

3- Multiple squads with few models =/= single squad with same amount of models in total. This means that you can't suppress equally a blob of 6 squads with 1 model vs 1 squad with 6 models.

4- If hits is only what matters to apply AoE suppression, then at 100% accuracy, it should be applying it constantly which is not happening on test.

From point 4 and further tests, it doesn't seem to be the case which really confuses me. MG42 (1% acc) shouldn't be suppressing at all the squad behind cover as it's not hitting it at all.
21 Jan 2020, 00:31 AM

Permanently Banned
I think Elchino might be right. As an extensive user of Ostruppen, I find that they do get suppressed slightly faster than other units. However, it's a slight difference and overall has little impact on the game.
21 Jan 2020, 02:11 AM

2- Squad size matters as well. Suppression against 4 model is inferior than 6.

Probably because of incremental accuracy more than anything else tbh.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★