Login

russian armor

Rifles overperforming?

PAGES (13)down
30 Sep 2019, 15:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2019, 14:55 PMCODGUY

Okay USF does get free officers with teching and doesn't require building construction and the associated costs, fair point.

For what it's worth I'm climbing up the 3v3 ladder with USF atm and this is the most usf I've ever played. Riflemen are very good but Rangers are the real stars. 1 thompson and 2 bazooka squads are super powerful, the Pershing is insanely good and you get a lot of value out of units like 50 cal, Stewart, M1 mortar and the almighty Jackson.

Try watching a few high level USF games and see what builds work for them and how they use the units.
30 Sep 2019, 15:38 PM

For what it's worth I'm climbing up the 3v3 ladder with USF atm and this is the most usf I've ever played. Riflemen are very good but Rangers are the real stars. 1 thompson and 2 bazooka squads are super powerful, the Pershing is insanely good and you get a lot of value out of units like 50 cal, Stewart, M1 mortar and the almighty Jackson.

Try watching a few high level USF games and see what builds work for them and how they use the units.

3v3 ladder is super random when it comes to matchmaking as there is not quite enough players playing it. I would suggest 2v2 for teamgames as 4v4 reminds me of brothel on fire.
7 Oct 2019, 06:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2019, 16:59 PMCODGUY

They aren't just 280 MP vs 260 and 240. They cost 28 MP to reinforce, cost 150MP/15 fuel to unlock grenades and another 150MP/15 fuel to unlock BARs plus 120 munitions to equip them. This all factors in when I say they are expensive.

I'll take things that never happen for 500 Alex. I have never ever seen this happen, ever. Rifles would have to flank or have support smoke dropped on the Grens for that to be a successful engagement. I've seen many times 3-4 out of cover Gren sqauds with their MG42 upgrades absolutely melt about the same number of approching Riflemen.

Make USF the new UKF and nerf them to hell huh? OKW doesn't dominate USF anymore but OST with this patch seems to be able to pull it off a lot easier than before.

there are ppl out there which calc the ONE invest upgrade (unlocking grenades and racks) TO ONE SQUAD!?

Awefull.

is there ONE game out there where a USF players build only ONE Rifles squad and never upgrade other units with weapons? Go back to school class 1 and learn math.

Imagine we would calc the overall cost which u have to get obers to one single squad. and than dont forget the arriving time...they must be super op and would easily beat 3 rifles alone without losing 2 models.

infact USF has the cheapest squad build when u think about that they get 3 (!!) free squads. calc the cost for every other faction to get 6 squads (6mainline) and than calc it for USf (3 rfiles + 3 tech sqauds) and dint forget to shout the mouth when u realize it.
7 Oct 2019, 06:35 AM

there are ppl out there which calc the ONE invest upgrade (unlocking grenades and racks) TO ONE SQUAD!?

Awefull.

Want to hear something even more funny?

There are people out there who actually try to calculate axis tech into units cost to justify its performance or kit instead of timing which tech is for.
7 Oct 2019, 06:48 AM

Want to hear something even more funny?

There are people out there who actually try to calculate axis tech into units cost to justify its performance or kit instead of timing which tech is for.

if you could read and most important: understand it(again)..thats would be great!! I only following the "logic" from this bs other ppl here and took the example from obers in their "logic".
7 Oct 2019, 06:49 AM

if you could read and most important: understand it(again)..thats would be great!! I only following the "logic" from this bs other ppl here and took the example from obers in their "logic".

I'm not picking at you, I'm picking at stupid people who do that as well(and even if side cost costs 100mp, for 5 squads its 20mp extra, pretty significant cost increase that often doesn't live up to performance, which can be observed with con upgrades).
7 Oct 2019, 07:23 AM

I'm not picking at you, I'm picking at stupid people who do that as well(and even if side cost costs 100mp, for 5 squads its 20mp extra, pretty significant cost increase that often doesn't live up to performance, which can be observed with con upgrades).

I guess the real maths here should include the fact that you get the ability to use both bazookas and bars, so you're paying for two upgrades. Plus at the same time you pay for the ability to equip every squad with these weapons, which is unique to USF and UKF. On top of that, it can be skipped or simply purchased later as call in squads don't require any unlocks to their grenades or lmgs/close range weapons. You also get two officers with their bazooka or lmg to be purchased without unlocking racks. Plus the free bazooka from m20 crew.

Maybe the racks should be split into two unlocks at half their price (separate for bazookas and bars)
7 Oct 2019, 16:50 PM
Donator 11

So instead of nerfing pathfinders because they are op and every us player did spam them the patch team decided to mega buff riflemen so they should return as the core unit...

Brilliant.
7 Oct 2019, 17:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2019, 16:50 PMspajn
So instead of nerfing pathfinders because they are op and every us player did spam them the patch team decided to mega buff riflemen so they should return as the core unit...

Brilliant.

Just follow falls jagers closely. They replace volks and obers.

They mega buffed falls because they had nothing to offer okw that they didnt have already. Just put it in one package.

Yet another briljant move
7 Oct 2019, 17:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2019, 16:50 PMspajn

Brilliant.

If pathfinders need a nerf, JLI need to be deleted.
8 Oct 2019, 03:42 AM

If pathfinders need a nerf, JLI need to be deleted.

LOL Pathfinders are friggen terrible, I don't know why anyone would build them.
8 Oct 2019, 04:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2019, 03:42 AMCODGUY

Because you are able to scout mg42s long before they can fire on you?
8 Oct 2019, 05:54 AM

They mega buffed falls because they had nothing to offer okw that they didnt have already. Just put it in one package.

And more imagine they buff volks above the roof. That's the kind of BS about riflemen we are talking about

Even more brilliant
8 Oct 2019, 07:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2019, 03:42 AMCODGUY

You know people loved to spam them patch back before they got cooldown from start.
8 Oct 2019, 18:30 PM

And more imagine they buff volks above the roof. That's the kind of BS about riflemen we are talking about

Even more brilliant

Yeah a relativly small buff to close range dps is through the roof.....

8 Oct 2019, 18:38 PM

Yeah a relatively small buff to close range dps is through the roof.....

You are aware that the buff affects all of mid range too, yes?
8 Oct 2019, 18:48 PM

You are aware that the buff affects all of mid range too, yes?

Yes up to range 9 or 10 it is most noticable. From range 10 to 16 its slightly better then before.

It not that i am defending the buff. But calling it a buff through the roof is really bloating it out of preportion imo.
8 Oct 2019, 21:29 PM

It not that i am defending the buff. But calling it a buff through the roof is really bloating it out of preportion imo.

Ohh the irony...

8 Oct 2019, 22:33 PM

Ohh the irony...

Rifleman buff:
M1 Garand Near range from 3 to 6; affects USF Officer squad members

vs

Fallschirmjager buff:
Deployment cost from 380 to 340
CP requirement from 3 to 2
FG 42 Mid range from 16 to 21
FG 42 Rate of fire from 6 to 7.
FG 42 far cooldown from 2 to 1.35
Now has a First-Strike Ambush bonus of +25% when attacking from camouflage.
Veterancy 3 accuracy accuracy from 1.15 to 1.3
Veterancy 5 accuracy bonus removed.
Veterancy 5 now provides a +20% boost to their First-Strike Ambush modifier.

8 Oct 2019, 22:44 PM

Ohh the irony...

Falls got multyple things changed and buffed.
Dps buffs effecting all ranges plus first strike bonus. cp,s lowered, vet recc acc buffed, price buffed.

Rifles got a dps increase at short to mid range......

So no irony here my friend.

PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight