Login

russian armor

Summerpatch Bugreport

PAGES (9)down
13 Sep 2019, 19:06 PM

JagTiger requires all three trucks converted (same at the KT) in order to be called in. It was stated within the mod feedback thread that it should only require Upgraded Schwere Truck.
13 Sep 2019, 20:08 PM
Donator 11

Vehicle crew repair (that one from armored assault commander).
Was unable to cancel the repairing. It's stated that it will work if out of combat, but the enemy was shooting at me the whole time until my t34 85 died. :( Since i rarely use it i'm not sure if thats intentional or not.
ok, false alarm :D
13 Sep 2019, 20:15 PM

Vehicle crew repair (that one from armored assault commander).
Was unable to cancel the repairing. It's stated that it will work if out of combat, but the enemy was shooting at me the whole time until my t34 85 died. :( Since i rarely use it i'm not sure if thats intentional or not.
nope it's intended

Crew Repair

Crew will stop their vehicle and repair until health is full. Weapons are unavailable.

instead of repairing a set amount, it repairs until full health but u can't cancel it
13 Sep 2019, 20:40 PM

When upgraded fallschirmJagers are retreating, their portrait in the top right does not have the FG42 weapon upgrade below it.
13 Sep 2019, 22:02 PM
Donator 11

How about fixing the bug where AT guns refuse to deploy but remains in the carry state no matter what? Messes up setting up good ambushes.
13 Sep 2019, 23:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2019, 12:08 PMArray
Reinforce buttons for Panzergrenadiers are not in the normal place (F on gridkeys) due to smoke grenades - also when you upgrade them to shreks button moves again (i think)

this, so annoying.
14 Sep 2019, 22:35 PM

Upgrading Panzergrenadiers with the combat package (infantry doctrine) now moves the reinforce button to first row, third slot, with smoke nade moving to original reinforce button location. Very annoying as gridkey user.
15 Sep 2019, 05:31 AM

There's a bug where the soviet mortar freezes when asked to send a flare in the sky.it doesn't fire normal rounds and the ability is shown as in process. Eventually we have to cancel the flare..
Happened with me twice on crossing in the woods. Has been happening before as well.
15 Sep 2019, 09:36 AM

It looks like the Vet 5 Fallschirmjager ambush accuracy buff actually starts working at Vet 2.
At least, it says that in the mod tools, but I haven't tested it.
15 Sep 2019, 09:39 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

There's a bug where the soviet mortar freezes when asked to send a flare in the sky.it doesn't fire normal rounds and the ability is shown as in process. Eventually we have to cancel the flare..
Happened with me twice on crossing in the woods. Has been happening before as well.

That is a old bug. When this happens you can't use the smoke barrage too.
15 Sep 2019, 09:54 AM

It looks like the Vet 5 Fallschirmjager ambush accuracy buff actually starts working at Vet 2.
At least, it says that in the mod tools, but I haven't tested it.

That would explain allot.
15 Sep 2019, 10:41 AM

when i picked up the soviet airborne weapon crate with a penal squad which at the time had about 2 or 3 merged conscript model members, the squad didn't receive the paid for 4 ppsh's, the ppsh icon didn't show up and the ptrs upgrade was locked out.

only after the merged conscript model members died and were replaced by fresh penal models, the squad received the 4 ppsh's, although the ppsh icon still didn't show up.
15 Sep 2019, 11:52 AM
Donator 11

Panzerfaust keeps bugging out. It shoots but no damage whatsoever even to light tanks.
16 Sep 2019, 05:37 AM

The euhm.. Flamehetzer reload bulletin seems to have completely disappeared from the face of the earth.

Not in OKW's store.
Not in other factions their store.
Not in my inventory.
Not in my loadout.

Wat de foek. :snfPeter:
16 Sep 2019, 07:44 AM

Ok, mark target freezing Panzergrenadiers was fixed, but now the modifiers do not apply if you use it on a squad while it's retreating. This is not communicated to the player and means you essentially waste 25 munitions if the opponent hits retreat just before you click the ability.

If this can't be fixed, I'd very much advise just not being allowed to use the ability on squads while they're retreating.
16 Sep 2019, 14:09 PM

not sure if intended, but penals can plant soviet mini at mines available in the tank hunter doc

16 Sep 2019, 18:17 PM

Schwere Panzer HQ does not count as a converted SwS truck until Panzer Authorization is completed. The retreat point on battlegroup hq requires two SwS trucks to be converted but was not purchaseable until after Panzer Authorization was bought even though I had two converted SwS trucks on the field (battlegroup and Schwere)
16 Sep 2019, 18:53 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Schwere Panzer HQ does not count as a converted SwS truck until Panzer Authorization is completed. The retreat point on battlegroup hq requires two SwS trucks to be converted but was not purchaseable until after Panzer Authorization was bought even though I had two converted SwS trucks on the field (battlegroup and Schwere)

well the t4 now cost only 60 fuel, get the upgrade with 60 for and you are back on the old 120 fuel t4.
Means the timing when you can get retreat point is the same.
16 Sep 2019, 22:59 PM

The euhm.. Flamehetzer reload bulletin seems to have completely disappeared from the face of the earth.

Not in OKW's store.
Not in other factions their store.
Not in my inventory.
Not in my loadout.

Wat de foek. :snfPeter:

Interesting; it's still showing up for me (in inventory) at the time of this post.
16 Sep 2019, 23:37 PM

Interesting; it's still showing up for me (in inventory) at the time of this post.

Apparently you can only get it from drops. :guyokay:

TDIL
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment