Login

russian armor

IR Ht

PAGES (7)down
3 Aug 2019, 16:16 PM

then give the half truck other ability like reinforce or minimap hack

Why?

Other units who got muni cost to their free abilities never got any compensations.

The ability plays the exact same role as soviet mortar flare, flare is not free and both serve the purpose of knowing what's in front of you.
3 Aug 2019, 16:19 PM

but then he just made another one since it cost nothing

Yes, actually. I was happy until I realized that I had taken a handful of volks' worth of manpower.
3 Aug 2019, 16:50 PM

Hot damn. 5 fuel is all it takes for totally free recon?

Damn son. Can we add 5 fuel to the airlanding officer's cost and hive him maphacks too? How about 5 fuel on pioneers for a radar scanner? 5 fuel onto medics for super scout medics?

Lmao
3 Aug 2019, 17:13 PM

Why?

Other units who got muni cost to their free abilities never got any compensations.

The ability plays the exact same role as soviet mortar flare, flare is not free and both serve the purpose of knowing what's in front of you.
other units do something else the Ir half truck only does that, ht ir half truck is already underused in no cheese games, give it a more balanced role, don't just remove it
3 Aug 2019, 17:16 PM

Damn son. Can we add 5 fuel to the airlanding officer's cost and hive him maphacks too? How about 5 fuel on pioneers for a radar scanner? 5 fuel onto medics for super scout medics?
can't we had 5 fuel for free repair on tank with their crew ?
u logic flawed form the begging, ir half truck only role is scouting, it has no weapons, want to nerf the scouting ? ok compensate with something else be mobile reinforce, timed free ability,mini map awareness, etc
3 Aug 2019, 17:21 PM

other units do something else the Ir half truck only does that, ht ir half truck is already underused in no cheese games, give it a more balanced role, don't just remove it

British designated command vehicle also couldn't do annything else, still it got cost to its recon.
3 Aug 2019, 17:22 PM

exactly the unit already cost nothing to produce if he want to refill is unit as okw then use medic truck

IR HT also does nothing combat wise. Or are those IR magic rays going to blind enemy soldiers? I think not.

If all units had to be payed for what they actually do, then jacksons should cost about 1k MP and a shitload of fuel...
3 Aug 2019, 17:23 PM

Lets better slap up +100 MP and +20 Fu cost and it can use the IR as a rangefinder to spot targets for LeiG with pin point 100% accuracy. Sounds cool isnt it!?
3 Aug 2019, 17:24 PM

British designated command vehicle also couldn't do annything else, still it got cost to its recon.
British command vehicle gives very fucking good bonuses to both tank and infantry too, and it still deal damage, it's not dead

leaving aside that it gave LOS in the whole map not just infrared sights in a risky spot
3 Aug 2019, 17:26 PM

Why?

Katitof, you should know that flares do provide vision that helps all kinds of indirect fire and scouts in real time. IR only shows 'ghosts' in FoW... sweeps dont usually track units long enough to predict where they are moving to...
3 Aug 2019, 17:30 PM

IR HT also does nothing combat wise. Or are those IR magic rays going to blind enemy soldiers? I think not.

If all units had to be payed for what they actually do, then jacksons should cost about 1k MP and a shitload of fuel...

Lol as if the jackson is some magical TD that cant be killed. Get a grip why is it allies are never allowed to have good units.
3 Aug 2019, 17:32 PM

British command vehicle gives very fucking good bonuses to both tank and infantry too, and it still deal damage, it's not dead

leaving aside that it gave LOS in the whole map not just infrared sights in a risky spot

Its not a stuka, it cost nothing so its not really risky putting it behind trees somewhere close to front line possibly even blocked by schwer hq
3 Aug 2019, 17:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2019, 17:30 PMRocket

Lol as if the jackson is some magical TD that cant be killed. Get a grip why is it allies are never allowed to have good units.
penal exist, m36 exist, current pack howy exist, FF exist, Churchill exist, t 70 exist

u just want 1 less unit for okw, at last give it another role if u don't like the current one

imagine if i said, penal are op just remove them together with t 70
3 Aug 2019, 17:36 PM

People use it in team games all the time because you can never be “smoked and flanked” when you can see where they are going to “smoke and flank” ahead of time. Not to mention if your okw partner has a stuka ttoo or ost a werfer especially makes losing all your good units un risky because you can see their tanks and know if they are going to try and pop shot your werfer.
3 Aug 2019, 17:42 PM

penal exist, m36 exist, current pack howy exist, FF exist, Churchill exist, t 70 exist

u just want 1 less unit for okw, at last give it another role if u don't like the current one

imagine if i said, penal are op just remove them together with t 70

He wants to nerf the jackson tho soooo, what should i rely on then my shitty sherman variants to push he front lines lol. Pak howie is doing exactly what it should for usf. Im sorry its annoying that it harrasses your trucks, NOTHING SHOULD HARRESS MY TRUCKS. And once in a while it has a miracle shot that wipes a squad or relocates a support weapon, sorry you cant just sit there and camp behind your mg. Also immediately deleted by stuka in a fucking faction that has no EDIT NON doct rocket arty, heavy artillery.

Fine make it cost munitions no other benefits given or increase its fuel cost so no one buys it i can name you tons of allied vehicles no one buys because they are worthless like comet
3 Aug 2019, 17:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2019, 17:30 PMRocket

allies are never allowed to have good units.

Rocket-2019
RIP Allies

3 Aug 2019, 17:50 PM

the unit is barely used, even in team games i don't see it that often. Price is cheap but its just not worth the pop cap it seems.
3 Aug 2019, 17:52 PM

Umm other than you could no longer use it on the UC to give it late game relevance, now it slows down the vehicle and makes putting it on any other vehicles reload time shit so no one uses it.
3 Aug 2019, 17:54 PM

the unit is barely used, even in team games i don't see it that often. Price is cheap but its just not worth the pop cap it seems.

Do you play competitively in 2v2 because i see it quite a bit. Of course tho if i have arty flare map hacks then there isnt really a need for it.
3 Aug 2019, 17:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2019, 17:52 PMRocket

Umm other than you could no longer use it on the UC to give it late game relevance, now it slows down the vehicle and makes putting it on any other vehicles reload time shit so no one uses it.
u know the AEC still exist right ? u can put it on it to still keep the utility of the treads shoot and los + speed
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 4
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak