Login

russian armor

IR Ht

PAGES (7)down
3 Aug 2019, 08:11 AM

Why is it ok for okw to have this when it super compliments non doct rocket arty and commanders with lefh? They took it away from british Valentine? Why ? That was doctrinal.
3 Aug 2019, 08:20 AM

It was taken from Valentine cause that vehicle already has good combat ability

But yeah, this thing needs a nerf. 200MP 5F for a constant LOS on 80% of an average sized map is ridiculous AF
3 Aug 2019, 08:24 AM

But yeah, this thing needs a nerf. 200MP 5F for a constant LOS on 80% of an average sized map is ridiculous AF

No good sir it never did before, and while it was doing the map hack it EDIT couldNT fire etc. and you paid fuel and more mp just to have it do that.
3 Aug 2019, 08:39 AM

No, Valentine was bad but had IR recon, then buff him and remove IR recon.

And yes, I absolutely agree that such a powerful recon as IR HT without a commander, it needs to be placed in one slot to IR STG-44
3 Aug 2019, 08:39 AM

couldnt move either it was basicly an Ir HT that could take 3 shots to destroy (maybe?) other than that no use but it was great i remember COUNTLESS times okw players saying me and my partner were hacking when they lirerally had rhe same option.... and i explained to them how valentine works.
3 Aug 2019, 08:42 AM

Naha needs deleted permanetly or made doct and valentine can do it again
3 Aug 2019, 10:21 AM

The Valentine had the IR scanning replaced with T-70 recon so it could be used in tournaments. The IR ability is bugged and therefore banned in most tournaments.

As for the IRHT, were it some sort of overpowered god unit one would expect to see it more in high level streams. Sure, it's useful, but if the game's top players almost always spend their resources elsewhere I doubt it's a game changer.
3 Aug 2019, 10:25 AM

if it's really a problem make it a timed ability, 30 sec duration 1 min cd, it's like a recon but with no LOS
3 Aug 2019, 13:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2019, 10:21 AMLago
The Valentine had the IR scanning replaced with T-70 recon so it could be used in tournaments. The IR ability is bugged and therefore banned in most tournaments.

As for the IRHT, were it some sort of overpowered god unit one would expect to see it more in high level streams. Sure, it's useful, but if the game's top players almost always spend their resources elsewhere I doubt it's a game changer.

You do in team games. It's 1v1 where it is a rarity.
3 Aug 2019, 14:30 PM

Should have to pay for each infared sweep, timed munitions ability
3 Aug 2019, 14:38 PM

Should have to pay for each infared sweep, timed munitions ability
then give the half truck other ability like reinforce or minimap hack
3 Aug 2019, 14:39 PM

then give the half truck other ability like reinforce or minimap hack

Why
3 Aug 2019, 14:57 PM

"just smoke and flank bro"
3 Aug 2019, 15:08 PM

Why
why should i pay for an unit that cost fuel that does nothing other than use a timed ability that cost munition with crappy recon, major exist and gives a ton more
3 Aug 2019, 15:14 PM

why should i pay for an unit that cost fuel that does nothing other than use a timed ability that cost munition with crappy recon, major exist and gives a ton more

"That costs fuel" lol. Yeah 5. Give me a break

OKW gets its own free tier 4 bonus last time I checked. And you have to pay for all of the major's abilities each time you use them....
3 Aug 2019, 15:21 PM

Hot damn. 5 fuel is all it takes for totally free recon?

Damn son. Can we add 5 fuel to the airlanding officer's cost and hive him maphacks too? How about 5 fuel on pioneers for a radar scanner? 5 fuel onto medics for super scout medics?
3 Aug 2019, 15:37 PM

I believe it was Derbyhat who suggested that it should just be changed to passive minimap revealing (like partisan spy network or overwatch passive) in the same radius and have the on-field maphacks removed. Seems fair to me for 200mp 5fu; it would still give excellent intel and the thing costs less than an ambulance.

"just smoke and flank bro"

lol.

I once outflanked and destroyed an IRHT with PIAT commandos because it was genuinely annoying me (and yeah I'm aware how terrible of an idea PIAT commandos are, it was for the meme).
3 Aug 2019, 15:40 PM

I believe it was Derbyhat who suggested that it should just be changed to passive minimap revealing (like partisan spy network or overwatch passive) in the same radius and have the on-field maphacks removed. Seems fair to me for 200mp 5fu; it would still give excellent intel and the thing costs less than an ambulance.

+1
3 Aug 2019, 16:14 PM

Why

exactly the unit already cost nothing to produce if he want to refill is unit as okw then use medic truck
3 Aug 2019, 16:15 PM

lol.

I once outflanked and destroyed an IRHT with PIAT commandos because it was genuinely annoying me (and yeah I'm aware how terrible of an idea PIAT commandos are, it was for the meme).

but then he just made another one since it cost nothing
PAGES (7)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment