Login

russian armor

Jackson needs some more buffs

PAGES (11)down
9 Aug 2019, 12:56 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

1.1 Spamming
Creating multiple posts/threads/trending/replays/shouts with the same content is not allowed.

1.4 Excessive trolling
Excessively seeking attention or attempting to provoke other users is not allowed.

1.5 Offensive content
Any content that is considered as offensive may be removed and the user may be banned for up to 7 days.
As an example, posting pictures of violent criminals without a proper reason is not allowed, since it might cause offence.

I mean spamming is probably as close as you can get. If it's the same content again and again. But nothing says explicitly that you cannot post the wrong info, I suppose that's more what the guides on site are for. Although it'd be good to make a unit guide which provided those things as well.
9 Aug 2019, 13:00 PM

mhhh maybe i should ask a senior mod about this, at least i don't think spreading false stats should be allowed

and is ignoring other response and completely skip them and continuing ur propaganda allowed (like what codguy is going ignoring any posted stats about rifle man)? in a way it should be considered trolling
9 Aug 2019, 13:08 PM

To shut this offtopic down now, I'll say this:

Being stupid and ignorant isn't against the rules.

and is ignoring other response and completely skip them and continuing ur propaganda allowed (like what codguy is going ignoring any posted stats about rifle man)? in a way it should be considered trolling

Ever had the pleasure of engaging with thekingsown?
CODGUY is a very mild in comparison. The other guy never accepted a single stat and if he couldn't rant anymore, he just went right back to step 1 and repeated everything over, even tho every single word was debunked already.
9 Aug 2019, 13:22 PM

Then what does contribute to ? ban him too, he literally occupies server space for propaganda faction and not constructive arguments
9 Aug 2019, 13:25 PM

I dont see how players can complain about Jackson when Axis has plenty of AT options. Its disingenuous to say Jackson spam is OP when Axis players can do the same with Panthers and heavy tanks in large game modes.

Yes medium tanks struggle against Jackson but that makes perfect sense when P4 is designed to fight BOTH infantry and AT. Jackson is strictly AT with no AI capability. Medium tanks shouldn't be able to fight Jackson easily AND have AI capabilities I dont care what the tech cost is.
9 Aug 2019, 13:40 PM

To shut this offtopic down now, I'll say this:

Thanks for shutting it down, katitof.
9 Aug 2019, 13:52 PM

I dont see how players can complain about Jackson when Axis has plenty of AT options. Its disingenuous to say Jackson spam is OP when Axis players can do the same with Panthers and heavy tanks in large game modes.

Yes medium tanks struggle against Jackson but that makes perfect sense when P4 is designed to fight BOTH infantry and AT. Jackson is strictly AT with no AI capability. Medium tanks shouldn't be able to fight Jackson easily AND have AI capabilities I dont care what the tech cost is.

Issues with another faction doesn't not excuse issues with this one. You could argue that the extra speed, health and armour on the panther is needed to combat jacksons as a p4 can cut it.
9 Aug 2019, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 07:08 AMEsxile

Your suggestion is stupid.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it

So one of the slowest tanks in the game, and a unit that's rarely used outside of team-games (where it can be a problem in packs of 4+).

And the stock sherman.... Whether or not you have played against ez8 very much has nothing to do with this discussion

Su85 and jp4 both reload faster so idk what you even mean by "one of the fastest"
9 Aug 2019, 16:51 PM

Thanks dude, I appreciate it

You're welcome.

I don't know what wrong with you guys to always, every single time, make a proposal to change something every time someone open a topic about X unit.
But I think the most stupid proposal that come on every single thread is the basic -Yeah let's increase/decrease its price by X and that's fine.
9 Aug 2019, 16:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 16:51 PMEsxile

You're welcome.

I don't know what wrong with you guys to always, every single time, make a proposal to change something every time someone open a topic about X unit.
But I think the most stupid proposal that come on every single thread is the basic -Yeah let's increase/decrease its price by X and that's fine.

I don't know what's wrong with you. If you disagree just say why instead of being a dick
9 Aug 2019, 17:32 PM

Issues with another faction doesn't not excuse issues with this one. You could argue that the extra speed, health and armour on the panther is needed to combat jacksons as a p4 can cut it.

What does that even mean? What I am saying is people are complaining that Jackson shuts down medium tank and therefore Jackson needs to be nerfed is stupid. P4s can fight both AI and AT while Jackson is pure AT choice.
9 Aug 2019, 22:19 PM

What does that even mean? What I am saying is people are complaining that Jackson shuts down medium tank and therefore Jackson needs to be nerfed is stupid. P4s can fight both AI and AT while Jackson is pure AT choice.
problems with panther balance doesn't mean the Jackson isn't overperforming and it doesn't excuse it. The su85, firefly, jp4 all can also only fight tanks and do nothing to infantry but they don't get a free pass to go against balance.
9 Aug 2019, 23:15 PM

I think people are complaining about jacsons having way too good stats compared to the other ALLIED options, comparing its FU cost compared AXIS panthers and heavy tanks and given the fact that USF players never rely on the other EXISTING AT options in the faction, simply because jacksons solve tank fights FAR more efficiently and effectively and probably (and im not going to count it) with the new tech rework, heavy tanks will become harder to get and easier to counter with jacksons.

I have read all the threads about the discussion, if it were for a single of the three mentioned issues, there would be no need to nerf jacksons.
9 Aug 2019, 23:26 PM

I think people are complaining about jacsons having way too good stats compared to the other ALLIED options, comparing its FU cost compared AXIS panthers and heavy tanks and given the fact that USF players never rely on the other EXISTING AT options in the faction, simply because jacksons solve tank fights FAR more efficiently and effectively and probably (and im not going to count it) with the new tech rework, heavy tanks will become harder to get and easier to counter with jacksons.

I have read all the threads about the discussion, if it were for a single of the three mentioned issues, there would be no need to nerf jacksons.

Other factions have AT guns that don't require constant muni dumps to actually do their job, so US has to make up somewhere else in AT department.
9 Aug 2019, 23:32 PM

Fair point. I agree that muni dumps on USF are not really appealing and are problematic in the current metagame.
10 Aug 2019, 08:06 AM

I mean. The jackson is uniquely disadvantaged when fighting unsupported because it has a gimped LoS. It can't chase because it can't self spot and it can't well defend itself alone because it can't see anything.

That is, in ny book, a proper weakness. Not as crippling as the casemate lack of turrets, but it also costs more than an su85, and the su85 not only has normal sight but two different ways to improve on it.

Saying it has no weaknesses it a little disingenuous.

That is exactly right and also even why a cheap jagdpanzer counters it, and why the comand panther is broken as it sees all
10 Aug 2019, 08:10 AM

Other factions have AT guns that don't require constant muni dumps to actually do their job, so US has to make up somewhere else in AT department.

Pff even if im using money rounds what stops brumbar rush from just tanking 1- maybe 2 penetration hits for minimal damage, and brumbar wipes it lmao
10 Aug 2019, 08:14 AM

problems with panther balance doesn't mean the Jackson isn't overperforming and it doesn't excuse it. The su85, firefly, jp4 all can also only fight tanks and do nothing to infantry but they don't get a free pass to go against balance.

Mmkay when okw always manages to have their super p4 by the time i have a reg sherman ( that cant fight it) i have to wait longer to get the jackson? Or should i hope i went captain and rely on my unreliable at gun lmao, if i was the axis player id probably just rush the at gun and wipe it then they are screwed
11 Aug 2019, 04:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2019, 08:14 AMRocket

Mmkay when okw always manages to have their super p4 by the time i have a reg sherman ( that cant fight it) i have to wait longer to get the jackson? Or should i hope i went captain and rely on my unreliable at gun lmao, if i was the axis player id probably just rush the at gun and wipe it then they are screwed

Despite usf teching being changed specifically so its easier to get your AT gun or MG you are still Going to bitch about not having one or the other? That's on you buddy. If you go out of your way to not have it that's not a balance issue.

As for the "wah muni dump argument" yea... That's intended... The idea of the game is the munitions is a flexible resource. If slapping weapons on everything wasn't the easy mode meta more abilities might be utilize as they were intended to....
11 Aug 2019, 06:04 AM

no need buff

no need nerf

PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak